ar15builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good starter supplements

Alright so Iv been to God knows how many websites that I either have to pay to get information or they just don't have the proper amount of info. What I'm looking to find out is.......

As an ectomorph I need whey protein and other supplements but I have no idea what, so can someone please tell me a list of supplements to start out with?

Much appreciated.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ar15builder View Post
    Alright so Iv been to God knows how many websites that I either have to pay to get information or they just don't have the proper amount of info. What I'm looking to find out is.......

As an ectomorph I need whey protein and other supplements but I have no idea what, so can someone please tell me a list of supplements to start out with?

Much appreciated.
    Bolded something disturbing who told you that? I would get your diet in order you don't need anything. Not even whey protein. Go read the nutrition stickies. As far as starter supplements.

Multi- Orange Triad
    Fishoil- Oxiomega
    Creatine- Allmax,SNS
    Protein- Whatever fits your macros and budget.iForce,Pronom,XF..
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Agreed with above, if you get enough protein in your diet you dont need whey brotha, i would suggest a multi, creatine, and maybe a pwo.

Multi- optimen
    creatine - allmax creapure
    pwo - allmax muscleprime

and if you need the whey - optimum gold standard
    I DO THIS FOR ME!!!!

thanks,
    RIBZ

Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    Bolded something disturbing who told you that? I would get your diet in order you don't need anything. Not even whey protein. Go read the nutrition stickies. As far as starter supplements.

Multi- Orange Triad
    Fishoil- Oxiomega
    Creatine- Allmax,SNS
    The ones that "mentioned" and "told" me that were the sites that wanted me to spend 200 dollars just to get their "secret" to building muscle fast and easy, but I wouldn't even consider paying for such a thing. I also kinda figured whey protein would help quite a bit since my job keeps me out for crazy hours and the protein would help supplement my diet.

As far as my diet goes. Pasta, rice,fish,chicken,beef, and eggs and random fruits and vegrables are it really.

According to what Iv seen ur supposed to multiply ur weight by 20 if I did that I'd be needing 3500 calories. Not easily obtainable in my day.
    The time will come when anti gun activists will see our government attack us, this is when they will realize they need guns...

When all else fails,try again

This is our world not Obama's!

The ones that "mentioned" and "told" me that were the sites that wanted me to spend 200 dollars just to get their "secret" to building muscle fast and easy, but I wouldn't even consider paying for such a thing. I also kinda figured whey protein would help quite a bit since my job keeps me out for crazy hours and the protein would help supplement my diet.

As far as my diet goes. Pasta, rice,fish,chicken,beef, and eggs and random fruits and vegrables are it really.

According to what Iv seen ur supposed to multiply ur weight by 20 if I did that I'd be needing 3500 calories. Not easily obtainable in my day.
    And for a multi would one a days work?
    The time will come when anti gun activists will see our government attack us, this is when they will realize they need guns...

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I recommend getting a calorie counter such as myfitnesspal and setting your macros for each day.Do this by reading the nutrition stickies. At 3500 cals your gonna have to eat some calorie dense foods such as icecream, Nut butters,cereals etc. I would also manage my fiber intake and make sure I am not getting excess amounts. IF your in a time crunch try making milk shakes and such with whey protein. Also you can buy those 90second rice things and just eat those with some pre cooked chicken or tuna if your in a squeeze. Don't be afraid to eat stuff like icecream and such to assure you get enough cals each day.

And for a multi would one a days work?
    If you already have the one a day take it. However, I would never spend money on those. Orange Triad has digestion and joint support also.

Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe start with some basic supps such as:

PWO-(C4, Neurocore, NO-Xlode)
    Whey-(ON Gold Standard, Syntha Six,Anabolic Halo)
    Creatine-( ON Creatine, Creapure)
    Casein-( Dymatize Elite, ON Casein)

That's just to name some examples, you gotta figure budgets in there too of course. But from personal experience, best 4 supps to have when building muscle. Hope I helped some, good luck.
    Current Stack:
    CL Orange Triad
    IForce Hemavol Watermelon
    IForce Compete Tangy Tangerine
    Allmax Creatine Mono
    MT Phase 8

MuscleTech Phase 8- Milk Chocolate Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152719423

Controlled Labs Sample Set Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153103331

"Pushing Limits, Breaking Barriers"

Originally Posted by Esimon973 View Post
    Maybe start with some basic supps such as:

PWO-(C4, Neurocore, NO-Xlode)
    Whey-(ON Gold Standard, Syntha Six,Anabolic Halo)
    Creatine-( ON Creatine, Creapure)
    Casein-( Dymatize Elite, ON Casein)

That's just to name some examples, you gotta figure budgets in there too of course. But from personal experience, best 4 supps to have when building muscle. Hope I helped some, good luck.
    Well uhh why do you recommend Casein? OP don't waste money on Casein

Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esimon973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry for forgetting, but as the above mentioned, if affordable, definitely invest in a good multi as well
    Current Stack:
    CL Orange Triad
    Allmax Creatine Mono
    MT Phase 8

Well just to consider the 8 hour interval between sleep so muscle does not starve correct? Cottage cheese is a good substitute for that as well.
    Current Stack:
    CL Orange Triad
    Allmax Creatine Mono
    MT Phase 8

Well just to consider the 8 hour interval between sleep so muscle does not starve correct? Cottage cheese is a good substitute for that as well.
    I may be able to help two people out in one thread. Your body doesn't just go catabolic over night. It takes time and literally effort to make your body go into a catabolic state. Not worth buying casein unless you like the texture or whatever.

Yes that is true. Found that it helped night cravings though in my case. Usually didn't really like feel so starved after a nights sleep and that powder does help in that respect.
    Current Stack:
    CL Orange Triad
    Allmax Creatine Mono
    MT Phase 8

Yes that is true. Found that it helped night cravings though in my case. Usually didn't really like feel so starved after a nights sleep and that powder does help in that respect.
    Well if it works for you to crave hunger that is cool. I just wouldn't recommend it to anyone since it really doesn't make a difference assuming your hitting your protein macros throughout the days not counting radical conditions.

bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Protein is a must. optimum hydro builder is good, and so is the cellucore whey. the hydro builder has creatine and bcaa's already blended in, but i would suggest getting both of those separate, so you can supplement as much as you need. My fav bcaa is amino last from gaspari, and a pretty good creatine is green mag from controlled labs. In addition you should pick up a multi vitamin (any will do, the one from costco is about 10$ for 300 servings) and a fish oil. GNC has a triple strength one that is usually buy one get one half off, so itll end up being a few month supply for 30-40 bucks.

You're right. I will stand by the other 4 as well for the OP (Whey, Creatine, PWO, and Multi) but as long as budgets allows it of course. But thank you for correcting me. Maybe ill just try to drink alot more milk, as long as stomach is good with that. Got any alternatives you'd think could help?
    Current Stack:
    CL Orange Triad
    Allmax Creatine Mono
    MT Phase 8

Smile

I may be able to help two people out in one thread. Your body doesn't just go catabolic over night. It takes time and literally effort to make your body go into a catabolic state. Not worth buying casein unless you like the texture or whatever.
    Alright thanks! Ill check out the site and and get started. Ima have to go to a doctor to get my weight and BF count lol, haven't been since the army a ye and a half ago, ridiculous I know!

Ill definitely look into those supplements but from personal experience I used no expolode in the army and I gotta tell ya bad things pursued I hayed being in the field with no place to "use the bathroom" without being seen

Again thanks for the info!!!

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bevola01 View Post
    Protein is a must. optimum hydro builder is good, and so is the cellucore whey. the hydro builder has creatine and bcaa's already blended in, but i would suggest getting both of those separate, so you can supplement as much as you need. My fav bcaa is amino last from gaspari, and a pretty good creatine is green mag from controlled labs. In addition you should pick up a multi vitamin (any will do, the one from costco is about 10$ for 300 servings) and a fish oil. GNC has a triple strength one that is usually buy one get one half off, so itll end up being a few month supply for 30-40 bucks.
    You do realize that all protein has BCAAs and other essential and non-essential amino acids, right?

bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bevola01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    You do realize that all protein has BCAAs and other essential and non-essential amino acids, right?
    yeah but someone just starting out may not know that

KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KStax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Multi- Orange Triad
    Fishoil- Oxiomega
    Creatine- Allmax,SNS
    Listen to this man!!!!
    No
    Rest
    Is Worth
    Anything
    Except The
    Rest That Is Earned