Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jefo11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dumbells for home..?

Hi guys,

I wanted to buy some good dumbells for home so i can get in more specific workouts at the gym whilst doing some stuff from home.

I had a set before which were ok, but the metal screw on ends seemed to come loose alot.

Can anyone give me any advice on which to go for?

I want decent quality and something around 40kg adjustable.

Thanks,

JJ

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    look for ironmasters or powerblocks if they are available in your area.

Jefo11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Struggled to find anything suitable...

Should i steer clear of screw on ends?

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jefo11 View Post
    Struggled to find anything suitable...

Should i steer clear of screw on ends?
    Ummm..... perhaps if you spent more than 13 minutes looking you might find some IronMasters.

Patience young man, patience.

Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never had any trouble with spin-lock collars.

All you need to do, is spin them on tight, and then rotate the plates to tighten them down even more. It makes them very secure.
    They work best if you have spin-lock handles with a solid metal base at the grip and rubber washers between the handle, the plates, and the collars.

That said, IronMasters are a faster, higher quality solution. They just cost a lot more.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #5 ()---()
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #10 -!!!---!!!-

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    Winston Churchill

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vermonter View Post
    I never had any trouble with spin-lock collars.

All you need to do, is spin them on tight, and then rotate the plates to tighten them down even more. It makes them very secure.
    They work best if you have spin-lock handles with a solid metal base at the grip and rubber washers between the handle, the plates, and the collars.

That said, IronMasters are a faster, higher quality solution. They just cost a lot more.
    I kept a small deadblow hammer next to my spinlock handles and would give the collars a couple quick whacks whenever I changed plates just to make sure they stayed tight. I also had extra handles I could set up at different weights so I didn't have to change them during my workout.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

can't see my feet (bulk) c-diddy's Avatar
    c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Spin-locks and Ironmasters seem about the same. I've watched YouTube videos of guys changing their weights on Ironmasters, and it's about the same as Spinlocks at 1/5th the price. Except spin-locks are much more durable and you can throw them on the floor.

I also have Bowflex SelectTech 552s from Craigslist (don't hate). I like 'em, but for dumbbell presses they're a bit long. And people here keep saying they see broken ones at Sports Authority so I'm very careful with mine and don't drop them. It saves a ton of space, and it's so easy to go from doing dumbbell presses to side laterals.

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #24 -!!!---!!!-

deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deiphid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe I'm just a defensive IM owner but I can't see any justification for the claim that spinlocks are more durable than ironmasters.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by deiphid View Post
    Maybe I'm just a defensive IM owner but I can't see any justification for the claim that spinlocks are more durable than ironmasters.
    I don't know that they are but I sure as heck would feel more comfortable risking it with $14 spinlock handle as opposed to a $185 ironmaster handle.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    I don't know that they are but I sure as heck would feel more comfortable risking it with $14 spinlock handle as opposed to a $185 ironmaster handle.
    Not sure what you're risking, but if it's damage to the handle, Ironmaster dumbbells have a lifetime warranty. (But only for the original owner.)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you can't get it done with spinlocks, you're not motivated enough. If you don't like the spinlock collars and threaded handles, you could go with regular collars but they might not be as safe. The spinlock collars only fail if they loosen AND completely unravel. The IM and Powerblocks are nice but they aren't necessary. I haven't seen any other adjustable dumbbell that wasn't garbage. This question comes up several times a week so there are lots of good posts that will pop up if you search "adjustable dumbbell".
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    If you can't get it done with spinlocks, you're not motivated enough. If you don't like the spinlock collars and threaded handles, you could go with regular collars but they might not be as safe. The spinlock collars only fail if they loosen AND completely unravel. The IM and Powerblocks are nice but they aren't necessary. I haven't seen any other adjustable dumbbell that wasn't garbage. This question comes up several times a week so there are lots of good posts that will pop up if you search "adjustable dumbbell".
    Hmm:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...mbbell+handles

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sherman View Post
    All broken images

Ivanko has shiny 14" handles with working images.

claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends on your space. I sometime wish I would have gone with powerblocks due to my gym size but have't spent near that much on dumbells. I have cap oly. db handles and use those for anything under 25 pounds. I was able to find some ivanko, 25s,30s,40s,50s and 70's with a db rack for $90 on CL. If you have the room I would say to keep your eyes out for db sets and buy some oly. handles or spinlocks until you find a nicer set.
    I am going to die under a heavy barbell one day and it's going to be f*cking awesome--HamburgerTrain

()---() York Barbell Club #36 ()---()
    ***Knee Dragger Unite***
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Detrus View Post
    All broken images

Thanks for the alert Det.

These bars were made for dropping:

SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SteedLego has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Powerblocks are well worth the wait and/or the money. I had mine for over 10 years and just three years ago uprgraded to the urethane model with the kit that goes up to 120 pounds.

Yes, I paid the money for it and bought them new, but they have been beyond worth the investment. It should be noted that they hold their value well if you ever look to sell in the future.

That said, if you can't buy used, well worth the investment to buy new. Quality equipment afterall that you will use for years and even decades to come. Just my opinion.

dgeeting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SteedLego View Post
    Powerblocks are well worth the wait and/or the money
    I would like to second that. I bought some of the old school powerblocks from the 90s and they are one of the best buys I've ever made. Sturdy as hell, takes 3 seconds to change size, take up almost 0 floorspace, and honestly, I like the boxy shape. Looks like you're lifting cinder blocks or something . They are well worth the money.

KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've often wondered, if someone makes a larger (outside circumference) spinlock collar?

This would give you a stronger grip and more torque when tightening, and also a greater moment of inertia for spinning off and on the sleeves.

As for the different options, my ranking would be:
    1. Fixed dumbbells
    2. Ironmaster -I really like mine
    3. Powerblock
    4. Spinlocks
    5. Bowflex

Cheers

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KalleA View Post
    I've often wondered, if someone makes a larger (outside circumference) spinlock collar?

This would give you a stronger grip and more torque when tightening, and also a greater moment of inertia for spinning off and on the sleeves.

1. Fixed dumbbells
    3. Powerblock
    4. Spinlocks
    5. Canned food
    6. Small mammals
    7. The weight of just your hand
    8. The weight of your forearm minus hand (Not to discriminate against the disabled)
    9. Bowflex

Cheers
    *Fixed
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fishpat86 View Post
    *Fixed
    Indeed!

dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Seconded!
    ▪█───────█▪

Ivanko Barbell Crew Member #6

My Gear:

Lamar Rack w/lat & row setup
    Ironmasters DB's with add on package
    1000 lbs of Ivanko OM Plates
    Ironmaster Super Bench
    Parabody Roman Chair
    Precor 546 Elliptical
    Concept II rower Model D w/PM4

▪█───────█▪

I've had bi-lateral hip replacement.
    Ask me anything about it.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1. Fixed dumbbells
    3. Powerblock
    4. Spinlocks
    5. Bowflex

Cheers
    Most will probably dissagree with this, but I would personally put the spinlocks in front of powerblocks for heavy training. They seem just too easy to break if dropped wrong. Although mine never broke, I sold them because I just didn't trust them. For lighter work thier speed of use is unbeatable.

Thats a good idea on the spinlock handle. With spinlocks being so useful and cheap to make, it would be good if a company like rogue machined a quality version minus the loose tolerances, uncomfortable skinny handles, and shiney chrome.
    Last edited by ProtienandIron; 03-13-2013 at 01:14 AM.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Detrus View Post
    All broken images

I'm pretty sure the broken links are no accident. If I had taken the time to write a quality review with all those images, and the person benefiting from the review left a sarcastic comment without acknowledging my effort put forth, I would be taking my pics down too.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ivanko's 14" spinlock dumbbell handles are beefier than the generic handles.

Here's a comparison photo. The Ivanko is on the top.

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1. Fixed dumbbells
    3. Powerblock
    4. Spinlocks
    5. Bowflex

Cheers
    Hampton did (does???).

If it was worth saving the photo why wasn't it worth buying? Kinda regret passing on these as I think they were 16" (or 18") handles also.

Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Ivanko's 14" spinlock dumbbell handles are beefier than the generic handles.

Here's a comparison photo. The Ivanko is on the top.

Didn't know Ivanko ever made spinlocks.. Where'd you find em?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

Ivanko doesn't show spinlocks on their site anymore. Thought I saw some in clearance. But their smooth lock collars should be pretty good.

Hampton still makes the urethane "snug grip" dumbbell handles. They sell them at 2nd Wind Fitness.

I bought the Ivanko handles used. I'm not sure if they make them anymore. The CTS collars are still up on their website. The handles are around 1 1/16" thick.

JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JB426 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    Hampton did (does???).

If it was worth saving the photo why wasn't it worth buying? Kinda regret passing on these as I think they were 16" (or 18") handles also.
    That Hampton set looks great. That's exactly what I need right now. Anyone know of any other places that sell these?

Edit: ironcompany.com has them. $55 shipped for the 14 in. and $59 shipped for the 16 in. Also pfcfitnessequipment.com has them for a little less. Don't know anything about this place though.
    Last edited by JB426; 03-13-2013 at 02:28 PM.

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanx for the info morebb.

JB, it looks like ironcompany has them available.
    http://www.ironcompany.com/16in-soli...l-handles.aspx
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆