Thread: reps for story

Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

reps for story

reps to whoever posts the story about the girl sitting on you but you're really a toilet seat AND the one where you are really a bag of doritos

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Age 15 teen misc ---->

Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tune5k View Post
    Age 15 teen misc ---->

wow man this was a great post, in face i've never seen one like it before. ill probably print it out, frame it and share it with my grandchildren in the future... you should be really proud that you thought of something so original like this

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luuuuucas View Post
    wow man this was a great post, in face i've never seen one like it before. ill probably print it out, frame it and share it with my grandchildren in the future... you should be really proud that you thought of something so original like this
    u mad bro has never been more appropriate

Originally Posted by Tune5k View Post
    u mad bro has never been more appropriate

U horrible sick fukin basterd I knew u recorded something I should have known why would u show all that sh!t to ____ u lowlife do i know how much sh!t u caused i have no fuking place to stay back home hope somebody ruins you ife 1 day and they will cos now ur cards are marked. funny that u won't answer the phone so enjoy getting kneecapped when my dad finds out about this and i hope u drop dead u sick piece of sh!t

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got you OP.

A gurl was walkin 2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode. she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr" he said "NO..""
    da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine. boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.
    she was ded.
    he whsipered 2 her corpse
    "I ment to sey I will luv u FIVE-ever......"
    (dat mean he luv her moar dan 4evr.....)

lyk dis if u crii everityme

1: Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my post. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont post sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that makes good posts, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking *******.

2: Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know. pussy

3: u are 1 fukin cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

4: I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. sad.

6:Hey ***gots,
    My name is John, and I hate you. You are a fat, retarded, no-life who spends every second of his day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on ********.
    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You a ***got who should just kill yourself. Thanks for listening.

7:P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.

8:Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

9:Sometimes when I poop, I use the shaping attachment from my old Play Doh fun set. I place it on my anus, and make poops in different shapes. There's nothing strange about that at all. I'm an American, living in America, and if I want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way.

10: Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - word one - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.
    I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

11: Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

12: Some background on me, I was born in the remote village of habibi in the outskirts of djibouti to an albanian prostitute where i was raised by an ascetic monk in the azerbaijan mountains before moving to croatia at the age of 5. at the age of 15 I was conscripted into the croatian military where I served as a janitorial technician in iran. After moving to florida at 19, I followed my mothers footsteps and roamed the streets as a prostitute, selling blowjobs for 5 bucks.After a brief stint in rehab, i turned my life around and became a personal trainer. In the past several years I've hunted with the indigenous tribes of sri lanka, found 3 previously unknown star clusters with nothing more than my grandmothers magnifying glass, some ducktape and tinfoil and and have had a statue erected in honor of me in Uzbekistan for peace negotiatians with the native titthibhalad tribe. How about you?

13: I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively humm it louder as you perform the ritual.

14: O.K. this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a little
    monkey or some dancing chimp bull****, I mean a ****ing orangutan.
    Don't ask me how you're gonna get a ****ing orangutan, that's not my
    problem. So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotianable, all
    orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the
    world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're
    seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in
    big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say
    something witty you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It
    gets back to her. "Did you know the guy with the orangutan?", "You used
    to date the guy with the orangutan?", "Why would you break up with a guy
    with an orangutan?" Next thing you know she's calling.
    "I'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime." "Geez I
    dunno, me and Clyde were going to go to a monster truck race tonight.
    (orangutans love monster trucks) In fact the whole social calender seems
    kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note (what was your name
    again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in." "Oh, well you know my number so
    don't be a stra-" "Hey look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making
    Mojitos'."
    At this point the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the
    wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide.
    Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase
    her back in. You're IM'ng. You're talking on Live. You get invited to
    family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like one of the family.
    You're one big Brady Bunch.
    Then the orangutan ****s her mother.

kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kilroy223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -Wore Uggs before Tom Brady crew-
    -Makes bad decisions when drunk crew-
    -Makes bad decisions when sober crew-
    -Thinks Taylor Swift might be the problem crew-
    -In love with Taylor Swift crew-
    -Took birthday off ******** profile to see who would actually remember birthday crew-
    -No one remembered birthday crew-

Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsalgado is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sloot dog! Reps?