Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Any skaters on here? (dnt care if lift or not)

Favorite skater?(besides Reynolds)
    Hardest trick you can do?

Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1998 called. It's for you.

AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Favorite Skater: toss up between Koston/Appleyard

Hardest Trick: now, kickflip, back then, 360 flip
    The following sentence is false.
    The preceding sentence is true.

JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Howiester View Post
    1998 called. It's for you.
    Pretty sure more people skate than surf now. (not including pussies)

NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never really skated IRL but I was a beast at Tony Hawk's Underground. Well pretty much and TH game on PS2. Rodney Mullen was my fav
    *Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    GOAT

Right now I'd struggle to perform a simple boardslide, but I used to be good as fukk when I was like 13.

Originally Posted by AgentSquish View Post
    Favorite Skater: toss up between Koston/Appleyard

Hardest Trick: now, kickflip, back then, 360 flip
    I can tre but not kick.

Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proteinmacros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just started skating about a month ago. Still trying to get the hang of it. Needed something to do with my free time other than lift and misc.

kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaminist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nightmare flip, dolphin flip body varial. fun **** to do

quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quarters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rodney Mullen is my favorite skater but I havent skated in 7ish years. My ankle tendons are ****ed from basketball and I wouldn't dare try skating again. Srs

Registered User PuNjAbixxPheNoM's Avatar
    PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000) PuNjAbixxPheNoM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NDAPUPR View Post
    Never really skated IRL but I was a beast at Tony Hawk's Underground. Well pretty much and TH game on PS2. Rodney Mullen was my fav
    I always picked the black guy in that game. Felt so good racking up the combo points in that game
    If god had an Ipod I'd be on his playlist.

AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JoshKukl View Post
    I can tre but not kick.
    You can tre flip but can't kickflip? dafuq

NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PuNjAbixxPheNoM View Post
    I always picked the black guy in that game. Felt so good racking up the combo points in that game
    That game was my personal "World of Warcraft" back in the day. I'd get home from work and play that game for hours. Next thing I knew it was 3am and I had to get up for work again 2 hours. lulz
    *Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    I can nollie flip, but I don't own a board or skate

I text in between sets Kabob190x's Avatar
    Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabob190x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tony Hawk!!

not srs

Rodney Mullen is king.

Registered User aWellDressedApe's Avatar
    aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pretty sure more people skate than surf now. (not including pussies)
    hes not a surfer but a dick dragger, you can tell as he wears his leash like a bracelet around his wrist

ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000)
    malto is my fav, man.
    Gopher it.
    ~*~ Deep Misc Crew ~*~

You can tre flip but can't kickflip? dafuq
    You can watch the board and land on it, they're actually pretty easy. You have to catch kickflips. Unless you mob them out and they look like poop.

Told you I was freaky SolidSnakeBrah's Avatar
    SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSnakeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hands down RODNEY MULLEN, that brah was sick!!!! I remember people always praising Tony and Bam, Mullen is where its at.

Haven't skate since 9th grade, only did it from 7th-9th though.

Brb always wore Adio shoes, especially the Anderson and Margera ones.
    Brb chicks digged it when kickflip was shown lol
    Brb skating with friends after school and during lunch.

Good times brah, might buy some Adios right now for the heck of it, comfy as fuuuuuuck.
    Texas A&M - Electrical Engineering
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Favorite skater?(besides Reynolds)
    Hardest trick you can do?
    Used to live for skating, don't even have a board more though.
    Vallely, Mullen
    Heelflip, 180 flip.

Skated from '98, but rode like it was 88. Bonelesses and handstand kickflips ftw.

SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwitchBackTails has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been skating for 10 years. I wouldnt say that I have a "best trick", been skating too long to answer that question because as you and I both know, tech tricks have made skateboarding appear endless. There are ALWAYS new tricks to learn and one will never learn all of them in a lifetime.
    Favorite Skaters (can't just pick one):
    PJ Ladd
    Ishod Wair
    Yaje Popson (dude shoulda been in "Pretty Sweet", Crailtap really phucked him over)
    Mark Suciu
    Bastien Salabanzi

nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nooilpainting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SolidSnakeBrah View Post
    Hands down Rodney Mullen, that brah was sick!!!!

Haven't skate since 9th grade, only did it from 7th-9th though.

Brb always wore Adio shoes, especially the Anderson and Margera ones.
    Brb chicks digged it when kickflip was shown lol
    Brb skating with friends after school and during lunch.

Good times brah, might buy some Adios right now for the heck of it, comfy as fuuuuuuck.
    Man, bursting the air bubble doing big drops in adios? Not even once. (twice). Strong nostalgia. I need a board.

I always think of Mullen as the skater that people who don't skate like as their favorite skater, not being condescending, just not a fan.

You can watch the board and land on it, they're actually pretty easy. You have to catch kickflips. Unless you mob them out and they look like poop.
    Thats why you getting your ollies down is essential so that way you won't ever mob anything, unless you're being lazy.

Another easy trick to do is fakie big spins, all day long

edit^^ lol at your last post, so true.

poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100) poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100) poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100) poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100) poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100) poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100) poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100) poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100) poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100) poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100) poopsicle51 is not very well liked. (-100)
    skating is for forever aloners

Thats why you getting your ollies down is essential so that way you won't ever mob anything, unless you're being lazy.

Another easy trick to do is fakie big spins, all day long

edit^^ lol at your last post, so true.
    Can't fakie bigspin, but can frontside bigspin... which some people find hard. Maybe I'm learning **** out of order? My ollies are definitely solid though my flick is just ****ty.

Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rodney Mullen for me too, the things he does are ridiculous, he invented the kick flip also

Originally Posted by Che12 View Post
    Rodney Mullen for me too, the things he does are ridiculous, he invented the kick flip also
    He actually invented most basic flip tricks, it's insane how much **** he thought of and how few stairs he's backside flipped...

cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been working in shops most my life brah checking in

mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ryan Scheckler because he's jacked as f*ck.
    Anti-*******ry Crew