Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Animal Flex and degenerative arthritis?

Does anyone know how effective animal flex is to restore joint mobility? I've been reading about NEM doing that, but animal flex looks a lot richer and it would be disappointing if it could not do what NEM could.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Animal Flex can help. Among other ingredients is patented CMO:

WHAT IS CETYLMYRISTOLEATE ?
    Cetyl Myristoleate is an all-natural medium chain fatty acid found in only a small number of very select species of animals. Clinical experience suggests that Cetyl Myristoleate acts as an anti-inflammatory, as well as a surfactant and lubricant for damaged joints. Basically, it makes them more "slippery." This substance holds the promise of being the most effective solution to joint problems of any product ever introduced into the market. It is not habit-forming and contains no harsh chemicals or drugs that can cause side effects. It works in a natural manner by acting at the site of inflammation, is highly resistant to oxidation, it has a relatively long life in the body.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supplementing with an MCT is a waste. Simply eat more coconut oil if that's Animal's selling point on Flex.
    OP, having arthritis in my AC joint, I've researched this to no end and there are really only two to three 'cures' out there, none of which deal with supplements. All three are somewhat invasive.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Supplementing with an MCT is a waste. Simply eat more coconut oil if that's Animal's selling point on Flex.
    OP, having arthritis in my AC joint, I've researched this to no end and there are really only two to three 'cures' out there, none of which deal with supplements. All three are somewhat invasive.
    You're mistaken with medium chain triglycerides, which is not what animal flex contains.

Also are you just talking about getting joint replacement surgery or stem cell injections? Before you do that you should make chicken bone broth and give that a try. It does contain msg so start off with one tablespoon first and see how it goes.

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    You're mistaken with medium chain triglycerides, which is not what animal flex contains.

Also are you just talking about getting joint replacement surgery or stem cell injections? Before you do that you should make chicken bone broth and give that a try. It does contain msg so start off with one tablespoon first and see how it goes.
    I thought cetyl myriswhatever was an MCT. Don't know much about the claims on it though.
    I remember being relevant.

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roke View Post

Did you not read the first response? NG said it's a medium chain fatty acid, which is synonymous to MCT. But you're right, myristoleic acid is not an MCT, it's in fact a long chain fatty acid due to it being 14 carbons long and MCTs are classified from 6-12 iirc.
    And no, I'm not talking about joint replacement, I'm talking about GH or regenexx intra-articular injections, hence why I put cure in quotes. Chicken bone broth is essentially chicken stock, which provides nothing for joint repair. The only relief I find is with a high fat diet or Joint Force, but that just masks the issue partially.

Originally Posted by TinyMan View Post
    I thought cetyl myriswhatever was an MCT. Don't know much about the claims on it though.
    Vide infra.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op to answer your question IMO yes it could help, but this is not going to cure you. The change for you could be minute at most so keep that in mind. I knwo for me when I used it for joint issues it made a world of difference.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000)
    From wrestling and boxing my body is banged up. I have used almost every joint support supp on the market and this worked the best out of everything I've tried.
    Hard work can beat talent when talent isn't working hard
    Dan Gable

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Each person is different... if it's just sore or dry joints from either weather, AI use, heavy lifts and/or just going outside your natural range, then a joint supp may help. You also need to look at your training styles; I max out every other week, so in theory, my joints are under heavier stress than someone going 50% 1RM for 100 reps or whatever.
    I too have used about everything and Joint Force is the only thing to give me partial relief on my knees and elbows. I read on another forum that someone likes Joint Force in conjunction with Skeletal Balm; I cannot comment on Skeletal Balm as I've never heard of it until yesterday...