ddv1019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

motivation is at an all time low today!:/ HELP!

Over Christmas break i have totally fallen off of my clean eating habits! Im losing motivation, and was wondering if anyone else was feeling the same, and maybe had some encouraging words! I cannot believe how difficult it is to get back on track after doing so well for weeks! Hope to hear from some of you!!!

oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oropher101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did this last year after comming down with mono. I spent almost a month in bed and just never made it back in the gym. Combine that with other issues I was going through at that time and I had zero motivation to go to the gym anymore. Then I woke up one morning disgusted at myself for letting myself go far back. The depression hit, realising that I wasted the last year of my life, how none of my clothes fit, how my fitness level had dropped below what they they were before I started working out at all. Once I forced myself to take control of it again, I never looked back.

Don't let yourself get to that point. Forget about what you did over the holidays and pick up where you left off. Two weeks of being "off the wagon" isn't that much to recover from. You can get it back, keep your chin up and hit it hard!

Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swrice06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't let one or two little missteps keep you down. It is not easy to stay eating healthy with all the easy accessible bad food around. But don't beat yourself up over a few days of treats. After a long time of staying clean sometimes you deserve to get a little dirty (talking food obviously ha). Fitness and being healthy is mean't to enrich your life not take over your life. Keep your head up and plow on sister! Doesn't matter how many times you fall its how many times you get back up that counts. Its a long road and always going to be bumps in it but never get down on yourself, its all worth it in the end. Good Luck, it gets easier with time believe me. I struggled myself when I first started, now I don't get craving for any "cheat" food. I may go out once in awhile with family and friends but always eat out smart, don't let it bug you and take over your life!
    Steven

"Blood, Sweat and Respect. First two you give. Last one you Earn!" - The Rock

www.NuLifeSupplements.com

Follow Me on My Journey- http://thenulifejourney.wordpress.com/

ddv1019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys for giving me that push i needed to stay on track! I really needed to hear these encouraging words

tango472 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink I'm feeling the same..

Been outta the gym and any form of training for over 4 months..

Keep saying to myself you got to hit it hard but it's ends up being a thought only.. Just can't get that kick !

Any encouragement would be very helpful...!

Registered User upliftalldotcom's Avatar
    upliftalldotcom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try to forgive yourself first and foremost. Tell yourself it's okay to go through what you're going through. When you feel all better, then, tell yourself to get back on that grind and never slack off again or else you'll kick your @#&)ing behind.

B1ank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One thing I've been doing to help stay motivated is to always be around motivating photos. For example, at home I have a folder on my desktop called "Motivational Pics" and in there now I have about 35 pics of mostly female fitness athletes and some classic bodybuilders. That folder is set as my desktop background and cycles photos every 20 min. So I'm always seeing it when at my desk. I have another folder on my iphone for the same thing. I look through them at least once a day while at work on on the bus. Sounds cheesy maybe, but it helps a lot. It's a constant reminder of what I'm trying to achieve.