skinnylaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can I make it without eating those supplements? Really need some advice

Hi Guys, I am new to the forum. I was told so many times that i am so skinny. Maybe it's time for me to do something. I realized my genetics are not like those guys who posted these nice photos here. So I will give myself a long time to look good.

I put a picture here, do u think I can make it without eating those whey protein powders and other stuff? I want bigger chest, thicker back. My legs are ok i think because i played a lot of basketball.

oh, I am 6'2'', 185 lbs (most of those are from bones i guess?),

Bench press 155lbs
    squat 135lbs
    deadlift 205lbs

I feel if I keep doing it, those numbers will go up later. The problem is my diet. I don't eat a lot. After weight lifting i will drink a protein shake. Probably that's not enough for protein intake. (They say you have to eat like 185g of protein which is my body weight). So guys, is diet my limitation?

Sometimes I see people only weights 160lbs but they have much nicer muscle than me. Is this decided by genetics? I don't want to be like
    Arnold Schwarzenegger or Dwayne Johnson. The body in those A&F shopping bags is my goal.

Any suggestions will help! Thanks guys!
    Attached Images

TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheApexHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to gain muscle, eat more and improve your lifts.

If you cant increase weight, try to increase reps.

If you can't increase either you are not getting enough rest/food.

If you feel like you are getting too fat, decrease your calories and try to keep your lifts from declining.

NOT ROCKET SCIENCE

robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robinsean7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skinnylaw View Post
    Hi Guys, I am new to the forum. I was told so many times that i am so skinny. Maybe it's time for me to do something. I realized my genetics are not like those guys who posted these nice photos here. So I will give myself a long time to look good.

I put a picture here, do u think I can make it without eating those whey protein powders and other stuff? I want bigger chest, thicker back. My legs are ok i think because i played a lot of basketball.

oh, I am 6'2'', 185 lbs (most of those are from bones i guess?),

Bench press 155lbs
    squat 135lbs
    deadlift 205lbs

I feel if I keep doing it, those numbers will go up later. The problem is my diet. I don't eat a lot. After weight lifting i will drink a protein shake. Probably that's not enough for protein intake. (They say you have to eat like 185g of protein which is my body weight). So guys, is diet my limitation?

Sometimes I see people only weights 160lbs but they have much nicer muscle than me. Is this decided by genetics? I don't want to be like
    Arnold Schwarzenegger or Dwayne Johnson. The body in those A&F shopping bags is my goal.

Any suggestions will help! Thanks guys!

I am an AnF model and alllll you gotta do is eat 3 Double Cheeseburgers every day from McDonalds and work out once a week.

You will get the body you want in 2 months!

klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50) klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50) klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50) klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50) klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50) klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50) klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50) klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50) klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50) klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50) klancenet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been working at my body for 2 years and the most important thing I've learned is that nutrition is king. I went from a skinny 130 to 200 pounds then dropped off all that fat and I'm currently sitting at a very satisfying 160 lbs with 6.3% bf at 5'5".

You need to eat or you will not see results. Period. All of the supplements in the world will not give you even close to the results that a proper diet will.

Your 6'2"? You need to eat and eat big, figure out your maintenance calories and add 500 to that and if your not seeing gains, then add more. You need protein and lots of it, start at 1 gram per pound of body weight.

I know its kind of overwhelming at first but once you get used to eating all the time it just becomes something you do. If you want drastic results you have to make drastic changes.

I hope this helps you a bit, if you need any advice feel free to message me.

MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have made stellar improvements in just 9 months on this website... I feel like a pro, yet I have so far to go when it comes to lifting and technique... Read as much as you can about nutrition, as that is where most noobs go wrong... Don't mess up the nutrition or else all of your hard work will be for naught.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ur not skinny...and you don't need sups...lift heavier...eat 4-6 x per day and get 8 hours sleep at night...and you will be alright..
    KEN LECLAIR

I am not really sure if you're joking or not.......

Originally Posted by robinsean7 View Post
    I am an AnF model and alllll you gotta do is eat 3 Double Cheeseburgers every day from McDonalds and work out once a week.

You will get the body you want in 2 months!

Originally Posted by kenethleclair View Post
    ur not skinny...and you don't need sups...lift heavier...eat 4-6 x per day and get 8 hours sleep at night...and you will be alright..
    Very encouraging. Thx buddy!

Originally Posted by klancenet View Post
    I've been working at my body for 2 years and the most important thing I've learned is that nutrition is king. I went from a skinny 130 to 200 pounds then dropped off all that fat and I'm currently sitting at a very satisfying 160 lbs with 6.3% bf at 5'5".

You need to eat or you will not see results. Period. All of the supplements in the world will not give you even close to the results that a proper diet will.

Your 6'2"? You need to eat and eat big, figure out your maintenance calories and add 500 to that and if your not seeing gains, then add more. You need protein and lots of it, start at 1 gram per pound of body weight.

I know its kind of overwhelming at first but once you get used to eating all the time it just becomes something you do. If you want drastic results you have to make drastic changes.

I hope this helps you a bit, if you need any advice feel free to message me.
    I found your reply very useful. Thx a lot!

maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by skinnylaw View Post
    I am not really sure if you're joking or not.......
    Hes trolling and not doing a very good job. I would like to give you proper advice but all I know about bulking from experience has net me 250lbs and 30%+ BF, and ive spent the last year correcting it. Good luck.