Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Watchout ur comments bro titomuheedo's Avatar
    titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    Dare I ask... Frank yang humped a violin?
    I was speaking metaphorically , but I wouldnt be surprised.

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    Lolll stop projecting. Just because girls got cold and distant when you didn't. That's not what happened in my relationships so you haven't a single foot to stand on. You clearly have many a-butthurt so how about you deal with those. I suggest standing up to these girls instead of leaving things unsaid and being a keyboard warrior.

Live.laugh.love.
    I did stand up. I cut her off after bringing it to her attention and it not changing. Win.

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    You want him because he is making you chase him.

I suspect that if he was actually doing all the things you say you want, you'd lose interest and dump him.

Welcome to life.

chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Which begs the question..... why do you willingly date "cold, emotionless" guys?

Surely it doesn't take THAT long to peg them for what they are.
    Actually I would say it takes just a little bit to long sometimes. Everything is great in the beginning then once he knows he fully has you everything changes. He gives just enough to keep you holding on to the way it was. When you love someone you try to see the best in everything they do and can be blinded easily even if they behave in a way that would of made you drop them in the beginning of the relationship.

fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd say do the same thing that the misc suggests for guys in a similar situation and go no contact? If you aren't getting what you want out of the relationship it is no longer beneficial or a positive thing in your life. You are wasting your time and energy on him so it doesn't seem like there is any point putting any effort in.You can act however you want but if he doesn't choose to love you back or give you whatever you are looking for there is no way you can make him.
    Instead use that time and energy on yourself and spend more time working on achieving your goals lifting, work, studying or whatever they are. Don't rely on getting your happiness from someone else's opinions and feeling towards you as it is something out of your control. Not to say that you shouldn't be happy if someone loves you, but a relationship is just an addition to your life and you should be able to find happiness in you and your positive traits without one
    Also don't do what a lot of people do and take out your negativity on other innocent guys. As long as he hasn't done anything directly to you (e.g lied to you or insulted you) I would advise you to not even be angry at him, as he is not in the wrong, he doesn't owe you anything, he is not required to love you and if he chooses not to that is his choice. If he has directly done something to you then do whatever you want and wreck that cheeky kunt.

Originally Posted by ohdar1ing View Post
    Da fuq... I used this quote in a thread the other day, haha. You stalking me, aristo?
    bb u and me r like 1 heartbeat.
    Wot is this m8? Can u 2 WK *******s fuk off, go zuck each others dinks somewhere else pls.

ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can get over him

Millions of women get over men they loved in the past

Are you really that weak that you can't have any control over yourself? To at least do the things that you know will help you? Ie NC, deleting all his crap, doing something new, seeking therapy...anything

What you're feeling is common, but if you tell yourself you can't get out of this, you won't

chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chel1986 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by turbodiesel_kai View Post
    did not read other posts.
    1. you're a woman, you can have your choice of guys tonight and several of htem would probably treat you the way you want.
    2. why are you stuck on this guy when you know #1 is true?
    3. what is he giving you that keeps you around?
    4. you are proof unfortunately that when a man ignore a woman, it drives her crazy and makes her want him for no good reason.

In other words, stop acting like a woman, call it off with him, and move on with your life. Don't keep him around until you've found someone else. you'll be fine on your own for a while and then you can evaluate what you really want. He's a jackass for playing his game too, so he doesnt' deserve anything more from you.
    I do agree with a lot of what you say not all of it. I know I have my choice of guys and will find one that will give me what I want and deserve. It's just hard to move on initially and I have no desire to talk to other guys yet. There are a lot of things that I love and admire about this man and when you have a connection and attraction to someone it's hard to see anyone else in that light. I don't think any of this proves that a women will be more interested in a man if he ignores her because I know what I've been holding on to is a time in the past when things weren't like this and the hope that things would be good again in the future. If it was like this when we first started seeing eachother it wouldn't had lasted 2 weeks. It's his current behavior that finally made me give up and end it. It has been over since before this thread was made. We were still in contact until that day but I cut it off completely that day. And I am fine without him.I'm just worried about when the time comes that I want to contact him I know I'm going to feel almost possessed and it will be so easy to rationalize calling him. That's what I'm most scared of at this point.

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chel1986 View Post
    I do agree with a lot of what you say not all of it. I know I have my choice of guys and will find one that will give me what I want and deserve. It's just hard to move on initially and I have no desire to talk to other guys yet. There are a lot of things that I love and admire about this man and when you have a connection and attraction to someone it's hard to see anyone else in that light. I don't think any of this proves that a women will be more interested in a man if he ignores her because I know what I've been holding on to is a time in the past when things weren't like this and the hope that things would be good again in the future. If it was like this when we first started seeing eachother it wouldn't had lasted 2 weeks. It's his current behavior that finally made me give up and end it. It has been over since before this thread was made. We were still in contact until that day but I cut it off completely that day. And I am fine without him.I'm just worried about when the time comes that I want to contact him I know I'm going to feel almost possessed and it will be so easy to rationalize calling him. That's what I'm most scared of at this point.
    What the hell did I just read? Run on sentences of peace.

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Things aren't going to work out between us because I don't get enough attention from him and always end up saying that I can't handle it anymore. Then I Always go back because I miss him so much.................................... He talks to other girls and that kills me. I know he really cares about me................................... Although he never said that because our communication sucks sometimes. He told me he loves me for the first time after the last time I ended it which leads me to believe he doesn't want me to move on............................. Basically it sucks and just want some guys to tell me some stuff to help me move on.....................................
    lol. Yes
    So hard to believe he doesn't care about me
    Tell me what you're getting out of this, because I'll tell you what he's getting.

He's having his cake. He's eating it too. He's also having a sundae, a cookie and a milkshake.

A girl to smush on tap................................. A girl who misses him (dayum, what an ego boost that might be after his last relationship "phucked him over big time)................................ A girl that comes crawling back even though she knows she's one of many............................... A girl who is so low maintenance that all he's had to do is say "I love you" when she threatens to phck off and she'll just eat out of his hands again.................................

What are you getting?
    It's true. Of course I want people to say things that will make me feel better but that's not what I need. I need to face reality and move on but it's just so hard. I felt for so long that if I gave it time things would work out because we really are great together. But I know it's not gonna end up like that now. He refuses to communicate emotionally and I just can't take that anymore. I try to get my mind of it by talking to other guys but I just don't have interest in any of them. Plus I feel that's wrong because I don't want anyone else really liking me when I know I won't be able to have a real connection to them right now. And pathetically I feel like that's a betrayal to him. But why would he say he loves me for the first time after it's over. He really is not emotional and don't think he would just say that to anyone. And I asked him to tell me that we aren't going to be together because it would help me move on and he wouldn't do it. I just wish I understood men better sometimes.
    Not appreciated <----(someone cant handle the truth)

Sure we have great sex but it's def not just about that.......... **************At least not for me*********************

OP you are literally one of the dumbest people I've seen in a while. Why cant you stop making excuses for him and for yourself and just see the situation for what it is? IF A GUY LIKES YOU HE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL AND DROP ALL THE OTHER HOES. Please never have kids, our species doesnt need your chitty genetics.
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

I am not making any excuses for anything. It's over. I know it's over. I'm just trying to move on and get perspectives from different people. I am not dumb by any means. No reason to be a dic about your opinions. Thanks to everyone who gave honest advice without being malicious.

QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not appreciated. Sure we have great sex but it's def not just about that. At least not for me.
    it is for him

bro, i've got sum bad nuwzz

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I am not making any excuses for anything. It's over. I know it's over. I'm just trying to move on and get perspectives from different people. I am not dumb by any means. No reason to be a dic about your opinions. Thanks to everyone who gave honest advice without being malicious.
    what the fukk kind of perspective do you need? he's stringing you along and you were in fact dumb enough to go with it for nine months. think before you speak and maybe you wont end up with a 4 page thread of people shaking their heads at how retarded you are.

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Originally Posted by xbuttheaddx View Post
    what the fukk kind of perspective do you need? he's stringing you along and you were in fact dumb enough to go with it for nine months. think before you speak and maybe you wont end up with a 4 page thread of people shaking their heads at how retarded you are.
    Sorry if this thread bothers you so much. Maybe you should stay out of it. It's helping me.

Sorry if this thread bothers you so much. Maybe you should stay out of it. It's helping me.
    From the looks of it watching an episode of jersey shore would be able to help you make better choices than the ones youre making now.

From the looks of it watching an episode of jersey shore would be able to help you make better choices than the ones youre making now.
    Thanks maybe I'll try that.

blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The hamster spinning and it's out of control. There will be no logic until the hamster wheel is properly lubricated, patted down and thoroughly rinse with warm water...

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    look anybody (not this forum lulz) that's been there knows that feeling where you almost feel like you're on autopilot and can't walk away from somebody, even when you know that you have to for your own sake. but YOU HAVE TO. when he hits you up again in a week or 3, you know that if you agree to meet up that you won't be able to control yourself, will fuk him, and then you'll be right back in the original pile of emotional vomit as jamestown would say. you've got to have respect for yourself if you want a good guy's respect. you say you know you can get any guy, then why are you so unwilling to walk away from this one.
    he.doesn't.love.you.
    it sucks to face that fact but its true. when people feel love for another, they want to show it and they do. dropping an L bomb on someone means jack sh!t. walk away, don't rebound onto another smooth guy's penis, and take a break from dating for a minute. i challenge you to be celibate for one month and get your head straightened out.

kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000) kramerftw is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol. Yes
    fukin whore

Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kramerftw View Post
    fukin whore
    Just cause she orgasms from deep dicking doesn't make her a whore. She's simply going through good-sex-withdrawal.

Dat feel when girls want you to be their husband. Feels bad man.
    ✚ Positive Crew ✚

RandomMisc: "I can easily go 3 days on just water and semen."
    TYBG

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    look anybody (not this forum lulz) that's been there knows that feeling where you almost feel like you're on autopilot and can't walk away from somebody, even when you know that you have to for your own sake. but YOU HAVE TO. when he hits you up again in a week or 3, you know that if you agree to meet up that you won't be able to control yourself, will fuk him, and then you'll be right back in the original pile of emotional vomit as jamestown would say. you've got to have respect for yourself if you want a good guy's respect. you say you know you can get any guy, then why are you so unwilling to walk away from this one.
    he.doesn't.love.you.
    it sucks to face that fact but its true. when people feel love for another, they want to show it and they do. dropping an L bomb on someone means jack sh!t. walk away, don't rebound onto another smooth guy's penis, and take a break from dating for a minute. i challenge you to be celibate for one month and get your head straightened out.
    this. great advice...OP, sounds more like an addiction, than love. a sexual high for him, an emotional high for you. don't sell yourself on a disney dream; you'll never get what you hope or wish for, from him.
    7:1

Originally Posted by kramerftw View Post
    fukin whore
    Idk how that makes me a whore. I guess it would be more acceptable if I didn't like having sex with him.?

Idk how that makes me a whore. I guess it would be more acceptable if I didn't like having sex with him.?
    Its awesome when girls play dumb. Its makes you less valuable as a catch since youre easily drawn into THINKING you really like a guy when in reality he was just able to woo himself into your pants and you love his body parts so much that it clouds your better judgement to the point where you create feelings for him out of nothing, which results in these kinds of threads.

Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    he.doesn't.love.you.
    I don't think he'll even try to hit me up this time. I made it pretty clear to him that he's not what I want if he's not capable of giving me what I need. He's to stubborn to admit any wrong doing so I'm pretty much good as long as I don't contact him. I will def be celibate for way more than a month. I don't see how sleeping with someone else would make me feel any better actually it would probably make me feel worse because I know it wouldn't be as good as it was with him.

Who made OP red? Will rep that person on recharge.

Originally Posted by blackcontrarian View Post
    Who made OP red? Will rep that person on recharge.
    I wish i could take credit but someone had beaten me to it.

EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Its a difficult thing to accept, when you like someone so much. We all know women are more emotional. I know you guys all think we can get over guys just like that *clicks fingers* but the reality is actually different most of the time.

If OP was a guy everyone would be rallying round with supportive comments.
    Not really, the misc is pretty harsh. If it was a male that posted this, he'd already been called beta and told to move on.