Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anyone cook with coconut oil?

How do you guys measure it out? It's too hard to measure out with my plastic measuring spoons so I may have to weigh it out (1 tbsp = 13grams or so IIRC).

And if I'm using it to supplement my healthy fats, cooking in it is fine, right? Or should I rub on meat before cooking?

Dumb question: if using 2 tsp per 6oz of chicken (to add 10g healthy fats) and I were to cook my chicken in bulk (2lbs at a time so 32oz), I should cook all 32oz in ~11tsp of oil?
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cook with it all the time. It's great in oatmeal and eggs. I don't understand your problem measuring it. I just scoop up with a tablespoon and take a butter knife and scrape it the top back in the container for a perfect sized tblspn. Does that make sense?
    ******Always cutting crew******
    ******Never full crew*******
    ******Working dat swingshift crew*****

Registered User midlifecrisis79's Avatar
    midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlifecrisis79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For an accurate measurement you can sit the oil container in warm water and measure it while it's liquid. I cook with it often. Good stuff.

As far as cooking in bulk I would simply keep count of the tablespoons you use and experiment until you find what you like the best and then update your macros per how many tablespoons you used.

taylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I love it, it's good for you and gives a nice flavour to your food. I don't see the issue in measuring it though it's quite simple.

Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kyle450rider View Post
    I cook with it all the time. It's great in oatmeal and eggs. I don't understand your problem measuring it. I just scoop up with a tablespoon and take a butter knife and scrape it the top back in the container for a perfect sized tblspn. Does that make sense?
    Makes sense. It's not hard to measure, maybe I worded it wrong... it's just messy and as a solid a bit difficult to get out of the jug with a plastic measuring spoon.
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesMontana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cooking with oil is weird when counting macros. Understand that all of the oil is not absorbed into the food. Therefore, the 10g of healthy fats you think you just consumed actually turned out to be something like 6g (random number).
    It doesn't matter if you count the oil or not when counting macros/cals. Just stay consistent. ie: If you don't count the oil when cooking, never count. Your body/scale will tell you when to adjust your macros anyway in the weeks to come.