Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)

When dealing with women, having "Game" and/or "Charm" is a MYTH (100% DEAD SRS)

Game is a myth. Having game = being attractive (facially) to the bish you are talking to and being able to complete sentences in clear english without turning red, stuttering, or sweating profusely

Charm is also a myth. Having charm = being attractive (facially) to the bish and always smiling and laughing at every little thing. Also being good at one liners and combacks helps alot with the illusion of "charm"

The main thing is ATTRACTION. If you are not facially attractive then she will think your game, is annoying and/or creepy. But if you are attractive to her, she will think your "game" (which can be the exact same thing as some other brah who she doesnt find attractive) is amazing and smooth.

Same thing with charm. If she thinks you are attractive, everytime you say a one-liner or comeback she will think its witty/charming. However if some ugly brah did it, she would think that it is weird or strange (or saying a one-liner could be seen as rude/mean) and not charming at all.

Agree of Disagree? Why?

BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrotherTiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP has no game and is trying to justify his failure with women

iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    agreed.
    Women have a horrible sense of humour and its a given that if shes laughing at everything you say regardless of it being funny shes attracted to you facially.

Having facial aesthetics is what makes her smile and giggle hence the charm that comes from it.
    Pro fact: most girls iv'e made laugh were due to facial aesthetics, hence the hook up, in other words she thinks I'm charismatic and have game.

RudyRude with the truth
    Weak but lean crew
    Always getting ID'd crew
    Takes naps on the weekend after getting yucky to rejuvenate and get yucky again crew
    Former weak crew
    Forever bulking crew
    Look like im sixteen crew
    Check myself out in every mirror I walk passed crew
    Dont even look like I lift crew
    Wear size small to look like I lift crew
    Look in the mirror before I go out for a pump crew
    Polite Trolling Crew (PTC)
    Aesthetics breeds confidence, Confidence breeds success crew

RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iballin08 View Post
    agreed.
    Women have a horrible sense of humour and its a given that if shes laughing at everything you say regardless of it being funny shes attracted to you facially.

Having facial aesthetics is what makes her smile and giggle hence the charm that comes from it.
    Pro fact: Most girls iv'e made laugh were due to facial aesthetics, hence the hook up, in other words she thinks i'm charismatic and have game.

Rudyrude with another factual topic.
    thank you. Finally someone who knows the truth.

jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Too much generalization

atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    RudyRude got an avi? Holy ****

Disagree. What you say and how you say it can make someone like you or dislike you.
    Braves - Falcons - Thrashers - UGA
    ***Georgia Crew***

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Having game just means you know how to navigate and appeal to a female's personality in order to get her to fuk you.

It's legit.

Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So i've learned this kid is a complete troll. After reading his 5 threads about FA and not being able to pick up chicks, ive confirmed.

/thread
    "Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was your body"

keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepitrealdawgg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RudyRude View Post
    Game is a myth. Having game = being attractive (facially) to the bish you are talking to and being able to complete sentences in clear english without turning red, stuttering, or sweating profusely

Charm is also a myth. Having charm = being attractive (facially) to the bish and always smiling and laughing at every little thing. Also being good at one liners and combacks helps alot with the illusion of "charm"

The main thing is ATTRACTION. If you are not facially attractive then she will think your game, is annoying and/or creepy. But if you are attractive to her, she will think your "game" (which can be the exact same thing as some other brah who she doesnt find attractive) is amazing and smooth.

Same thing with charm. If she thinks you are attractive, everytime you say a one-liner or comeback she will think its witty/charming. However if some ugly brah did it, she would think that it is weird or strange (or saying a one-liner could be seen as rude/mean) and not charming at all.

Agree of Disagree? Why?
    you again op , seen like 3 different threads posted by you

MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MLGProInHalo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rossayy View Post
    So i\'ve learned this kid is a complete troll. After reading his 5 threads about FA and not being able to pick up chicks, ive confirmed.

/thread
    Probably not a troll. There are def ppl like this in the world and a lot on the misc.

To answer your question i agree to a certain extent. My friend has 8/10 facial aesthetics and the personality of a rock(he evens admits this). Hes SUPER beta amd really quiet amd soft spoken but girls fukking LOVE him. They approach him. I dont think hes ever approached a girl before lol.

Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is there anyway to ignore a poster to where you dont see his threads or posts anymore? srs
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ++ Helpful Brah ++
    ++ Hoop Dreams ++

I cant wait to say I made it.

Starting weight Feb 2012: 245
    Current weight 3/14/2014: 180
    Goal weight: 170, getting there slowly but surely.

Ginobili 2013 Finals MVP

Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Truedat OP, BUT, there are ALOT of techniques and routines that are wayyy more probable of creating rapport than your typical, 'hey you're beautiful... whats your name... lets phuck' conversations
    I'm against the dumbphucks that download all the 'pickup artists' ebooks and memorize the routines and lines, even write em down on small notebooks, thats phukkin retarded. Though I do take advantage of these lines to make em more interested, such starting conversations with clever questions, or the 'I'll tell it to ya tomorrow, or not by phone, etc'

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, you are limiting yourself and chaining your own potential with more and more excuses. I know this because I stutter and I can get girls, easily....just by not being afraid to be me. Everything you said is false and pretentious. Quit dragging everyone else down with your negative affirmations; misery loves company.

Oh, and i'm paler, skinnier, average job, and your exact height OP.

Originally Posted by atlathlete1 View Post
    RudyRude got an avi? Holy ****

Disagree. What you say and how you say it can make someone like you or dislike you.
    A bish has already made up her mind if she is gonna let you smash or not within the first minute of interacting with you.

So unless you say something extremely rude/crazy/etc, what you say does not matter.

Originally Posted by HangerBaby View Post
    Having game just means you know how to navigate and appeal to a female's personality in order to get her to fuk you.

It's legit.
    Game is not real dude

Originally Posted by Rossayy View Post
    So i've learned this kid is a complete troll. After reading his 5 threads about FA and not being able to pick up chicks, ive confirmed.

/thread
    not a troll (SRS)

Originally Posted by keepitrealdawgg View Post
    you again op , seen like 3 different threads posted by you
    you mad or you mirin?

icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) icanseeu1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    This is new.

kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaebow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6'3 master race complaining about not being able to pull bishes? This can't be real.

Originally Posted by MLGProInHalo3 View Post
    Probably not a troll. There are def ppl like this in the world and a lot on the misc.

To answer your question i agree to a certain extent. My friend has 8/10 facial aesthetics and the personality of a rock(he evens admits this). Hes SUPER beta amd really quiet amd soft spoken but girls fukking LOVE him. They approach him. I dont think hes ever approached a girl before lol.
    Another good example of what I am trying to say

Originally Posted by Celticsfan94 View Post
    is there anyway to ignore a poster to where you dont see his threads or posts anymore? srs
    I speak the truth. You seem like the typical delusionist who wont change his false views

Originally Posted by Clearview7 View Post
    Truedat OP, BUT, there are ALOT of techniques and routines that are wayyy more probable of creating rapport than your typical, 'hey you're beautiful... whats your name... lets phuck' conversations
    I'm against the dumbphucks that download all the 'pickup artists' ebooks and memorize the routines and lines, even write em down on small notebooks, thats phukkin retarded. Though I do take advantage of these lines to make em more interested, such starting conversations with clever questions, or the 'I'll tell it to ya tomorrow, or not by phone, etc'
    Pickup artists are FRAUDS (dead srs)

incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    False. Tons of manlets and other ugly guys get women because they have charisma and game. Women can be easily manipulated through words, if you know what to say, you can easily move up 3 to 4 spots on the 1-10 scale. While you might not be able to pick up a 10 if you're a 3, you'll still be able to pull down 6 or 7's if you have game.

Originally Posted by Dr_Decay View Post
    OP, you are limiting yourself and chaining your own potential with more and more excuses. I know this because I stutter and I can get girls, easily....just by not being afraid to be me. Everything you said is false and pretentious. Quit dragging everyone else down with your negative affirmations; misery loves company.

Oh, and i'm paler, skinnier, average job, and your exact height OP.
    ok so you have facial aesthetics then? that is the KEY my friend (srs)

Originally Posted by kaebow View Post
    6'3 master race complaining about not being able to pull bishes? This can't be real.
    HEIGHT MEANS NOTHING

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, I don't. I look like the guy in the Yellow Hat. (Curious George). But I believe in myself, never talk bad about myself, never brag, just keep it real and honest and they respect that. You should try be honest sometime, because the only thing coming from your mouth is lies lies lies; to yourself.

thank you. Finally someone who knows the truth.
    Just because misery loves company doesn't make you right. It makes you both look like jackass's.

Originally Posted by incredibad29 View Post
    False. Tons of manlets and other ugly guys get women because they have charisma and game. Women can be easily manipulated through words, if you know what to say, you can easily move up 3 to 4 spots on the 1-10 scale. While you might not be able to pick up a 10 if you're a 3, you'll still be able to pull down 6 or 7's if you have game.
    This is the true post of a CLASSIC MISC DELUSIONIST. (srs)

You are either wrong about the the brahs being ugly (when they are actually average to above average)

Or you are wrong about the bishes being 6-7/10s

Originally Posted by Dr_Decay View Post
    No, I don't. I look like the guy in the Yellow Hat. (Curious George). But I believe in myself, never talk bad about myself, never brag, just keep it real and honest and they respect that. You should try be honest sometime, because the only thing coming from your mouth is lies lies lies; to yourself.

Just because misery loves company doesn't make you wrong. It makes you both look like jackass's.
    Even though you think we are jackass's, we speak the TRUTH

This thread stinks, goodbye.

Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i disagree, but the ugly does have a disadvantage.

edit: also, this is why youre red.

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    op, did you ever post a face pic? for someone who makes so many threads about face aesthetics, i find it funny that you haven't uploaded a face pic of yourself for us to truly judge.

honestly, sounds like you're trolling the fuk out of this place.

I saw I conquered I came TheXanderXone's Avatar
    TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is correct for the most part, unfortunately.
    ***Georgia Crew***

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, thyroid problem?" Arnold Schwarzenegger

"We're not through yet." Patrick Bateman

incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) incredibad29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is the true post of a CLASSIC MISC DELUSIONIST. (srs)

You are either wrong about the the brahs being ugly (when they are actually average to above average)

Or you are wrong about the bishes being 6-7/10s
    I've seen guys who are like 5'1, 5'0 get 6's and 7's, who were a good 5,6, 7 inches taller then them, easy. Sometimes, it also comes down to good timing.

hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hotpajamas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP has no game, so game must be a hoax.

It could just be that you suck and don't what the phuck you're doing?

bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iballin08 View Post
    agreed.

Pro fact: most girls iv'e made laugh were due to facial aesthetics, hence the hook up, in other words she thinks I'm charismatic and have game.

RudyRude with the truth
    a girl laughing doesnt mean shes attracted to you, it can just to prevent any akwardness

Feastyoureyesandfantasize UmadcauseUbad's Avatar
    UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP you said im a 5/10. Does this mean i can only pull 5/10 and below?