airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

im alergic to rasberrys - can i take a product that has rasberry ketones?

i want to take animal cuts but it has rasberry ketones. i heard they are not made from natural rasberries because thats waaaay to expensive (like $20,000 a kg) so i should be fine takeing it no?

my diet is amazing, i kill 45 min on the stair master daily and i just wanna cut that extra fat so my pack can really rage!

also is there a more effective product that i dont know about besides animal cuts? if rasberry ketones arent made from real rasberry this opens up a tons of great possibilities that i have been researching

any opinions?

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont take it if you're allergic to rasberries. I like Celucor HD or Oxyelite
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    dont take it if you're allergic to rasberries. I like Celucor HD or Oxyelite
    no stores sell oxyellite near me, i researched cellucor hd it sounds solid but i cant find it in canadian stores for some reason

thanks for the reply

if anyone is wondering i got gaspari's detonate....gonna try it tomorrow

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea certainly avoid it, better safe than sorry.