DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I AM STUCK!! Ladies, what should I do based on my pics??

Hey guys. This is me, and this is my first post.

MY GOAL: I would love to do swimsuit competition, but I don't know if my body type would allow it. Besides that, I want all around toneness and definition, especially in my butt area that seems to accumulate all my fat.

5'5.5

I am currently doing 1hr to 1.5 hr cardio five days a week. I do spin class MWF. HIIT 2x per week.
    I stopped lifting about a month ago because I wanted to lose fat quicker, rather than build muscle. However, I feel like there isn't any difference!
    I have lost about a little over 1% body fat, from 25% to 24.3%. Sucky..

I consume about 1800 calories per day, and up to 2500 on the weekends.
    Primarily consisting of low fat, high protein foods.

I think my problem may be that my calorie intake in too high.

I also would like to do weights again, but I am just stuck. I don't know!!!

What should I do ?

PS. I hate cellulite!
    Attached Images

MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your body looks nice, don't stop lifting, do lots of bum exercises
    You look great, just the side of bums you should work on

As much as i know an average man needs around 2,500 calories a day to maintain his weight. For an average woman, that figure is around 2,000 calories a day. These values can vary depending on age and levels of physical activity, among other factors.

So less than 2000 Calories you are doing that right.

JL32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are looking great!! Bring the weights back into your routine. You will burn more fat this way. I would drop the calories as well. In my opinion......no more than 2,000. You have a great body, you just need to tone up a little.

jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile

I think you look great! Keep on lifting. You burn more calories. You'll get there, don't worry about it. If you are determined you WILL get to where you want to be.

TAMSobsessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OMG you look amazing and I WISH I looked as good as you do now Whatever you are doing I would just keep it up and push through it just takes time! (I need to take my own advice! lol) But seriously, toning through weight lifting seems to be all you need (and you dont "need" it to look good because you do) but if you want to get firmer... I weigh the same as you but am 5'9 and you look wayyyyyyyy sweeter than me! :S lol

DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks a bunch everyone! I think the consensus would be to start up weights
    Should I completely take out cardio?
    I was thinking HIIT 3x a week with weights?

JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I see no reason why you can't continue to lift and stick with ya cardio too. The more ya do the better ya results (providing you don't overtrain).. The better your diet is, the more body fat you lose. Not sure what your calorie intake should be, but you shouldn't starve yourself, as you need energy for workouts etc..

Wholemeal foods n protein all good though in my experience of cutting, maybe do 30 mins weights n then cardio?

Registered User stevenmurray198's Avatar
    stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong butt crease