Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Does size matter? (calling misc females) (srs) (no troll) (pics?) (no homo)

(srs) thread. Okay, so obviously everyone knows it depends on the girl but in all realities here for a minute how much better can a bigger dink possibly feel?

IE. a 5 inch weiner feels like 6/10 and a 8 feels 10/10. Nah saying?

This isn't a discussion on penis size but rather the qualitative measure of how much better a big dink feels.

inb4 OP got a small dink - above average
    inb4 it's girth and op got dat der pencil we we (I'm thick almost considered "chode")

EDIT: also forgot to call on misc homers my bad

EDIT 2: adding (no homo) tag. (no homo).
    Last edited by GenderOfPeace; 10-31-2012 at 03:48 PM.

AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AWildApeAppears has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this thread desperately needs a no homo tag

GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here is a pic for reference

Attached Images

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There was a chart on this but you also have to factor in the girl's emotional state. I think 'size' is a bit overrated in terms of how it is discussed here.

I gave my ex the british broadcaster a lot but she broke up w/ me and went back to her fat ex and I doubt son is packin' that meat (no homo).
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    There was a chart on this but you also have to factor in the girl's emotional state. I think 'size' is a bit overrated in terms of how it is discussed here.

I gave my ex the british broadcaster a lot but she broke up w/ me and went back to her fat ex and I doubt son is packin' that meat (no homo).
    Yeah brah I know this. I'm just curious cause all us guys know a tight vag feels better than one that's not tight. But, not something I actually think about cause it's still having sex.... I'd say I'd say a super tight vag is 10/10 while a loser one only makes sex become a 8 or 9 out of ten in terms of how good it feels. Unless it's super loose which I can't commentate on because they've all been pretty tight

adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes it matters. That's like asking does height matter? Do muscles matter? Do clothes matter?

However, since you're looking for elaboration, consider the following:

- Most nerve endings (including G spot) are within the first couple inches, so while ramming the cervix might give you some satisfaction, it's not a deal breaker.

- Girth is more important than width for the above reason. Particularly if she's been around and/or had children.

- If your dick is too long, it just won't fit all the way, so you won't be able to get some of the added feel of your pubic bone in contact with hers (which is also clitoral stimulation for her). This is only at extreme lengths though and if she has a shorter passage.

- The 'ideal' that a lot of people who focus on penis enhancement use is 8x6.

- You can make your penis larger, permanently, through years of exercise. It is nearly half muscle, though it's soft-muscle tissue (similar to that of organs). If interested, visit pegym.com and start there.
    www.adarkheart.com - A practical approach to love, dating, and self improvement

Originally Posted by adarkheart View Post
    Yes it matters. That's like asking does height matter? Do muscles matter? Do clothes matter?

However, since you're looking for elaboration, consider the following:

- Most nerve endings (including G spot) are within the first couple inches, so while ramming the cervix might give you some satisfaction, it's not a deal breaker.

- Girth is more important than width for the above reason. Particularly if she's been around and/or had children.

- If your dick is too long, it just won't fit all the way, so you won't be able to get some of the added feel of your pubic bone in contact with hers (which is also clitoral stimulation for her). This is only at extreme lengths though and if she has a shorter passage.

- The 'ideal' that a lot of people who focus on penis enhancement is 8x6.

- You can make your penis larger, permanently, through years of exercise. It is nearly half muscle, though it's soft-muscle tissue (similar to that of organs). If interested, visit pegym.com and start there.
    That's great bro, I don't want to make my penis bigger. Anyone who's ever read the misc more than 2 days knows everything you just said. That's why I said "qualify" how much better it feels in terms of how good the sex is.

adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adarkheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GenderOfPeace View Post
    That's great bro, I don't want to make my penis bigger. Anyone who's ever read the misc more than 2 days knows everything you just said. That's why I said "qualify" how much better it feels in terms of how good the sex is.
    In that case,

A) You answered your own question when you started - depends on the girl. If you want more details, you should probably post in the Female Misc.

B) If you're asking about how it feels from a guy's perspective, you need to talk to someone who went from 5" to 8" as you stated. Probably not a lot of exercisers here, hence visit pegym for your answer.

C) If you can make her cum hard, it feels good enough.
    www.adarkheart.com - A practical approach to love, dating, and self improvement

Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dayvan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, it helps. It can also be a hindrance as well. I had one girl refuse to let me **** her doggy style and another seemed to be in discomfort and asked me to stop going balls to the wall. I'm at 8" (Seriously) and my friend who has a pretty small dick (He said it was 5", can't even fit two hands on it) is probably way better at sex than I am.

Also female friends I've talked to said it does matter. Some emphasize it more than others, but they all wouldn't mind something reasonably big.
    **Raw Denim Crew**
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **That's a Clown Question Bro Crew**

8+ inches BPEL. GoodlookingMisc's Avatar
    GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have an 8+ inch dick bone pressed erect length, and i'm not getting laid. So even if it did matter, you still need to get laid first.
    8 inch member, shredded abs, strong jawline, strong adonis belt... but still ain't pulling crew.
    Dog hates me crew.
    Dad hates me crew.
    Approach girl on the street crew, talk to her, hug her, kiss her, get ********... she deletes you 20 minutes later crew.
    Hug girl put hand on ass rub fingers between ass crack, then smell my finger when she leaves crew.
    Hot girls sits on a chair on the train or bus, when she leaves, lean over and smell the seat crew.
    Brutally honest crew.

MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000) MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000) MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000) MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000) MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000) MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000) MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000) MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000) MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000) MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000) MrColor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by GoodlookingMisc View Post
    I have an 8+ inch dick bone pressed erect length, and i'm not getting laid. So even if it did matter, you still need to get laid first.
    another quality post by goodlookingmisc

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post

lmao i was like lmao
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah brah I know this. I'm just curious cause all us guys know a tight vag feels better than one that's not tight. But, not something I actually think about cause it's still having sex.... I'd say I'd say a super tight vag is 10/10 while a loser one only makes sex become a 8 or 9 out of ten in terms of how good it feels. Unless it's super loose which I can't commentate on because they've all been pretty tight
    "super tight" would be nothing but pain and struggling for the first ten minutes for both you and her so I doubt you've ever been there, unless you really are on the smaller side.

Consider the following variables:

*vaginal canals differ in length
    *some women can climax from penetration, most can not
    *tightness varies.

Someone who is tight, with a shorter cannal, and cannot climax from penetration.. is less likely to care about size.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of the best sex I've had has been with a guy with a smaller dick. Sex isn't all about penetration for women. I would imagine the only time a big one feels better is if a girl has a bucket fanny.

Also, as has been said, girth is more important than length, if anything is important, which it isn't unless it's really small.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When you think youre done youre only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and thats just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    OP, what matters is what you tell a bitch not what she says or thinks. They tend to contradict themselves and I tend to troll them a fair bit before smashing.

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    any girls who say it doesn't matter are simply trying to rationalize that they are ok with a guy who has a small d*ck. Keep kidding yourselves ladies.

Guys who have big d*cks know whats up, girls who have guys with big d*cks know whats up, all the rest of y'all need to get on our level.
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fiz-iks View Post
    any girls who say it doesn't matter are simply trying to rationalize that they are ok with a guy who has a small d*ck. Keep kidding yourselves ladies.

Guys who have big d*cks know whats up, girls who have guys with big d*cks know whats up, all the rest of y'all need to get on our level.
    Women are OK with a guy who has a small dick though. If we like a guy, we're not gonna worry about it unduly or dump him over something that he has no control over. I'm sure guys with small dicks already have enough insecurities without us making it worse.

*assuming its on the small side of average, not micropenis.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

This.

Dat feel when you tame a chick with your cock. Some of you will never know the joy of a woman who despises you, but still sexes you til she cums.

DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Biggest manwhore I have ever known self-proclaimed he had a small dick. If you're not packing a micropenis, then it really shouldn't matter.
    *Georgia Crew*
    #Always pick 7 crew#
    Horse Head Crew

Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    "super tight" would be nothing but pain and struggling for the first ten minutes for both you and her so I doubt you've ever been there, unless you really are on the smaller side.

Consider the following variables:

*vaginal canals differ in length
    *some women can climax from penetration, most can not
    *tightness varies.

Someone who is tight, with a shorter cannal, and cannot climax from penetration.. is less likely to care about size.
    llollz she was one of my ex'es and she was super tight and it hurt her the first month or so we ****ed. I had to go super slow at first and then could go faster. Then IDK maybe her vag loosened up or got used to my chicken but I stopped hitting her cervix and could just put it in and go at it. Tightest/best vag I ever done had.

Also

I can say that urine idiot. Rationalizing your sexual ability through your dink size is exactly how you're going to fail in bed. BRB know a friend who was after a guy who had such a large dink he couldn't get it in. As in, they couldn't fuq because his penis wouldn't even go in her vagina, she didn't like giving him head. So it was ontothenextone.jpeg for her (and him).

Also one of my good friends girlfriend won't even let him hit it doggy because it hurts her so much. So lol on him missing out on the best position of all times X three million .

However, I'm not saying that this applies to all girls, and everyone is different. What I am saying is that if your dink is 5" or above you should never even worry about dink size. And for the third or fourth time, that wasn't the point of this thread. What was the point was "HOW MUCH DIFFERENT DOES IT FEEL"
    Last edited by GenderOfPeace; 10-31-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Originally Posted by DeathTaco View Post
    Biggest manwhore I have ever known self-proclaimed he had a small dick. If you're not packing a micropenis, then it really shouldn't matter.
    Also this: one kid that I went to high school with. he ****ed a girl in our friends group. She said it was 4" tops and the smallest dink she's ever seen. Said they couldn't have her on top because it would just pop out. Guess what though? She still got her brains ****ed out by him on the regular, and he's been with a ton of girls. Everyone knows, and yet they still **** him.

EDIT: why isn't this a 5 star bread yet.
    Last edited by GenderOfPeace; 10-31-2012 at 06:49 PM.

goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000) goosygoosy is just really nice. (+1000)

No one but a slag cares. Seriously if it's above 4.5" and around 4.5"+ girth then it's sufficient.

95% of the needed nerves are within the first couple of inches.

The VAST majority of women cannot orgasm except through clitoral stimulation.

Another case where popular media has warped our perception of what is important.
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆
    6'3", 190lbs. Goal: 200lbs
    Myprotein 5% discount code: MP762376

RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninTight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It truly depends on who is attached to the dink. I have been with 6 men in my life and one of the worst had one of the biggest members. One of the best had one of the smallest. But the guy with the smaller wang knew how to warm me up. He took his time and payed attention to me. When foreplay is done correctly (and long enough!) the vag screams for penetration. At that point size no longer matters.
    The guy who was bigger had no rhythm. He humped like a 15 year old. He was too fast and didn't pay attention to the right areas. Pity too. He had the prettiest penis with so much potential.

Originally Posted by goosygoosy View Post

No one but a slag cares. Seriously if it's above 4.5" and around 4.5"+ girth then it's sufficient.

Another case where popular media has warped our perception of what is important.

Here I'll lay that across the keyboard for you so you can see how long it is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

about that long. I swear.

edit: did it again, give or take a few x's (depends on how hard I can get it)

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here I'll lay that across the keyboard for you so you can see how long it is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

about that long. I swear
    The ****, mate? You got break points with your dick? Or you measured it 3 times?

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sometimes I feel like I'm too big and others I feel like I'm too small. Yes, I'm a broadcaster.

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by goosygoosy View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/e4ubY.png[IMG]

This is exactly what guys with small d*cks try and do, they want to create and environment around themselves where the size of their c0ck doesn't matter.

Lol at calling girls who care about d*ck size sloots, how is a girl a sloot if she wants a big d*ck? Why is it bad for a girl to want to be satisfied in bed?

"BUT THE NERVES ARE ONLY IN THE FIRST INCH!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!" Another way you small d*cks try and make it seem like it doesn't matter.

Do you think girls only care about having an orgasm? Isn't it the journey to the summit of a mountain that matters not just getting there? Who wants to be instantly transported to the top of Mt. Everest? The whole experience is in climbing the damn mountain!

I'm not arguing that women don't need to clitoral stimulation, they do. But to use that as an argument for why d*ck size doesn't matter is severely misguided.

If you don't have a big d*ck then you won't understand, guys who are packing heat will understand where I'm coming from.
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50) endobadyb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RunninTight View Post
    It truly depends on who is attached to the dink. I have been with 6 men in my life and one of the worst had one of the biggest members. One of the best had one of the smallest. But the guy with the smaller wang knew how to warm me up. He took his time and payed attention to me. When foreplay is done correctly (and long enough!) the vag screams for penetration. At that point size no longer matters.
    The guy who was bigger had no rhythm. He humped like a 15 year old. He was too fast and didn't pay attention to the right areas. Pity too. He had the prettiest penis with so much potential.
    strong username to big penis recieving irony

If you don't have a big d*ck then you won't understand, guys who are packing heat will understand where I'm coming from.
    Explain. And explain how you would know this? You a girl indisquise? Oh wait... I forgot I called upon misc homo's too.