jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Changing Exercises but Keeping Same Rep Ranges

I do a heavy workout with a rep range of 5-7 then the next time i do it its 8-11. Given my rep ranges stay the same would ot matter if i constantly change exercises? If i do barbell rows and fail within my rep range then decided to donseated cabler rows instead would the exercise really matter as long as its the same movement and the weight is heavy enough to fail within the rel ranges?

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rep ranges matter very little in this context

If you keep switching exercises all the time you will have a very hard keeping track of progression, so you might just be spinning your wheels.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwalker497 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would think if the muscle is being stimulated and then rest, what difference does it make what the tool was that stimulated it? In fact i think I would think this change would be good so a muscle doesnt get accustomed to a movement. Ie I have done DB incline Bench for a while, recently witched to incline barbell and was amazed at how weak I was in that movement in comparison. How would it hinder progress if I keep switching? I dont want tmuscle to get used to movements I want to work them and then rest them. Serious question.

Can Someone please share their experiences? I really want to know if I have 3 workouts that I rotate through for example. One Upper body workout calls for Barbell Bench, the next time I do it 3 days, I do DB Bench, and then the next time I do it I use Weighted Pushups, then repeat. DO you really think this will hinder progress? I don't see how it could, especially if the Movement, in this cash a Horizontal Push is the same?

IE - If I am using a weight heavy enough to fail within my reps, lets say 5-7 and I fail using 200lbs on benchpress and in another workout I fail within that range doing weigted pushups with 100+ ls on my back, or dumbells for 100lbs each - that means the load was sufficient and the muscles were thru properly worked. What difference does it make, if I push myself off the ground w or if I push dumbells in the air?

Seems like if anything the change would be a nice stimulus for the muscle, calling on them to perform different tasks, different nerve firings, etc.

I almost think doing the same exercise would cause more harm becuase your body, really adjust to that movement and adapts pretty specifically.

Anyone with any real info to share on this?

Again, if the goal is strengtha and hypertrophy and not to get good at a certain exercise, per se whats the difference? I could care less how much weight I lift, if I look jacked.
    Last edited by jwalker497; 10-22-2012 at 02:55 PM.

TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TallKyle13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do the exact opposite, that is I keep the same exercises in the same order but change the rep range.

I find this allows me to get the benefits of both lifting in lower rep ranges and also higher rep ranges but lets me progress. Every workout I try to either add weight or add reps on any given set.

When I first started working out, I would constantly switch exercises and never got stronger or gained any considerable muscle. Once I stuck to the same exercises in the same order but changed the reps around, I found I got the benefits of working within different rep ranges as well as keeping progression at the forefront of my training.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jwalker497 View Post
    Can Someone please share their experiences? I really want to know if I have 3 workouts that I rotate through for example. One Upper body workout calls for Barbell Bench, the next time I do it 3 days, I do DB Bench, and then the next time I do it I use Weighted Pushups, then repeat. DO you really think this will hinder progress? I don't see how it could, especially if the Movement, in this cash a Horizontal Push is the same?

IE - If I am using a weight heavy enough to fail within my reps, lets say 5-7 and I fail using 200lbs on benchpress and in another workout I fail within that range doing weigted pushups with 100+ ls on my back, or dumbells for 100lbs each - that means the load was sufficient and the muscles were thru properly worked. What difference does it make, if I push myself off the ground w or if I push dumbells in the air?

Seems like if anything the change would be a nice stimulus for the muscle, calling on them to perform different tasks, different nerve firings, etc.

I almost think doing the same exercise would cause more harm becuase your body, really adjust to that movement and adapts pretty specifically.

Anyone with any real info to share on this?

Again, if the goal is strengtha and hypertrophy and not to get good at a certain exercise, per se whats the difference? I could care less how much weight I lift, if I look jacked.
    I don't have any scientific knowledge to show but in my opinion you are good to go.

This is pretty much equivalent to doing cable rows on a particular machine then the next workout you go to another gym, they have a different cable row machine so you have to adjust the amount of weight you're going to use.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Exactly. I feel like im missing out if i just stick to one exercise. For example i have always done seated DB press for shoukders and then recently decided to try standing military barbell presees geez that was hard. Not only did i have to use much lower weight comparwd to DB press i also felt core and back muacles working - it was very different and very hard.

Dis i lose strength and muscle becuase i stood up and pressed with a barbell instead of sitting down - it seems silly to think that. Next time i do that exercise i will try to add weight and/ or repa

Wheres the negative i dont understand

NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousMrB is just really nice. (+1000)
    If i do barbell rows and fail within my rep range then decided to donseated cabler rows instead would the exercise really matter as long as its the same movement and the weight is heavy enough to fail within the rel ranges?
    I would think this change would be good so a muscle doesnt get accustomed to a movement. ... I dont want tmuscle to get used to movements I want to work them and then rest them.
    Seems like if anything the change would be a nice stimulus for the muscle, calling on them to perform different tasks, different nerve firings, etc. ... I almost think doing the same exercise would cause more harm becuase your body, really adjust to that movement and adapts pretty specifically.
    Where this train of thought is derailing, is in the definition of progress.

Here are a couple different kinds of progress:
    • Spend a year taking a barbell bent-over row from 8 reps 100lbs --> 8 reps 150lbs --> 8 reps 200lbs.
    or
    • Spend 6 weeks taking a barbell bent-over row from 6 reps 150lbs --> 9 reps 150lbs --> 12 reps 150lbs

The only thing getting measured here below -- workout-to-workout -- is the number of rows one has read in a bodybuilding encyclopedia:
    7 reps, some ? weight of bent-over row --> 11 reps, some ? weight T-bar row --> 8 reps, some ? weight seated cable row, 10 reps of some ? weight DB Row ....

I see your point but who said you wont improve rows or that they would take longer? Im not eliminatin them im rotating them seated row, barbell row, inverted row repeat.

Second even if progress is slower which it might be becuase i have leas oppertunities to donthat one exercise, does that matter if the other exercises also are increasing?

Again i think so many of us including muself focus on just one exercise and trying to squeeze out extra reps or increase weight becuas thats the easiest and most logical way to assess progress bit is that the only way? Is thay the beat way?

I dont know im just wondering. Again i dont care what nimbers i can lift all i care about is gettinf bigger and leaner.

To take your example and change it to weighted pullups'. If a person is doing pulldowns for 150lbs then decides next workout he do pullups instead and does maybe 7 did his lats get any less of a workout or did his ego becuase he wasnt puttting a pin in the 150 lb slot?
    Last edited by jwalker497; 10-23-2012 at 06:30 AM.

bump, id like to hear some others takes on this.

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's nothing new, it's basically what Dogg Crapp training is based on. You pick 3 exercises per bodypart and rotate through them. Make sure you keep track of all your top sets and break PRs every time if you can.

Im not doing this to shock the muscle, Im doing this becuase I enjoy different variants of the same basic exercise. I dont like doing the same moves over and over, it feels refreshing to change it up. I like doing Bent over babrell Row but I also really enjoy inverted Rows with weights on my ches, etc.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im not doing this to shock the muscle, Im doing this becuase I enjoy different variants of the same basic exercise. I dont like doing the same moves over and over, it feels refreshing to change it up. I like doing Bent over babrell Row but I also really enjoy inverted Rows with weights on my ches, etc.
    Well, that is fine. I tend to rotate fairly often but I always keep a very strict track of each, so whenever I step back, I tend to PR on that exercise or the week after. It helps that I have 2x week frequency so even if I rotate, I will use the same exercise in the very near future.

Physiotherapy instagram

-rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -rEvolvEr- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I pretty much change exercises everytime I train. So I hardly ever do the exact same session. Whether it is the grip or just machine/cable/free weight variation. I do it because that's the way I like to train, it breaks up the monotony, and it has been very effective for me.

But I am a bodybuilder, and I don't worry about weight and I don't even count reps. I track my progression through the scale, mirror, and measuring tape, not gym lifts.

You might want to experiment both ways, figure out which one you like better, and which training style gives you the best results.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do what makes you happy.

I will say, your initial posts made it seem that you were worried about muscle confusion, which is a f*cking stupid thing to worry about.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

preacher of simplicity godsamurai's Avatar
    godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think anything below 10 reps are useless, maybe except last set of the exercise where you go heaviest and struggle to get more reps and fail, which you can do less than 10 reps.

I think rep range means really nothing and you can always change your reps but make sure it's more than 10 reps with strict form and no jerking etc.. in any exercises
    Dymatize ISO-100 protein: 25g protein, 1 carb, 0 fat, 0 lactose, 0 sugar
    That's all you need.

Personal Dymatize protein review (2011):

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do something similar except I have a few main exercises that I stick with. Like today, I did back, so I deadlift followed by bent over BB rows. What I do after that really depends on what equipment is open for use, since I'd rather get through the workout than wait to do a particular exercise.

Originally Posted by godsamurai View Post
    I think anything below 10 reps are useless, maybe except last set of the exercise where you go heaviest and struggle to get more reps and fail, which you can do less than 10 reps.

I think rep range means really nothing and you can always change your reps but make sure it's more than 10 reps with strict form and no jerking etc.. in any exercises
    To each his own. Personally the best gains in strength and size for me have come when I lift Heavy Weights, 4-8 reps. Ideally somehwere around 6-8 seems to be the perfect rep range. But I dont want to tear my joints up so I like to alternate with a heavy day focused on PRs and and then come back with a lighter day higher reps 8-11 focusd on good form.

I will always alternate a heavy light day. My questions was more geared around that since I do this heavy/light thing, do you think changing exercises (as long as its the same movement. Ie bent barbell rows vs Dumbell rows) would have any effect, negative or positive

preacher of simplicity godsamurai's Avatar
    godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To each his own. Personally the best gains in strength and size for me have come when I lift Heavy Weights, 4-8 reps. Ideally somehwere around 6-8 seems to be the perfect rep range. But I dont want to tear my joints up so I like to alternate with a heavy day focused on PRs and and then come back with a lighter day higher reps 8-11 focusd on good form.

I will always alternate a heavy light day. My questions was more geared around that since I do this heavy/light thing, do you think changing exercises (as long as its the same movement. Ie bent barbell rows vs Dumbell rows) would have any effect, negative or positive
    if you have joint problem and alternating heavy/light, you are doing something wrong. I would suggest to choose medium weight and trying to go stronger from there.

I don't know how heavy you are going but make sure to have controlled motion. (either negative or positive or both).
    Just because you are on strict form, doesn't mean you are getting the result. When I said controlled motion, you should really slow down so no momentum is involved. If you can't handle this then go lighter, obviously your joint is having a pain because you are probably doing it with fast pace.

Changing exercise is good thing but you don't do it too often. Muscle confusion is required for someone who been doing same exercise for long period of time and got the optimal result and cannot go beyond what he has. Just because you don't see the result for few weeks or even an year, doesn't mean you should switch exercises. Basic exercises are always best. For example, bench press existed since the age of Greek and is still the best exercise. Don't be so attempted by all these new equipments we have todays.
    Dymatize ISO-100 protein: 25g protein, 1 carb, 0 fat, 0 lactose, 0 sugar
    That's all you need.

Personal Dymatize protein review (2011):

I would have joint problems if I always lifted in the 5-7 range, but I dont becuase I do a heavy and light day

Yeah sorry for the confusion - I am not doing this for muscle confusion, I dont think muscle can think anyway.

Im jsut doing it becuase I enjoy changing the exercises. I have three wokouts that I like to do, a barbell Workout (Uni-Lateral) Movements that use both arms, ie Barbell Bench, Bent Barbell Rows. I also do a dumbell variant where i try to use Bi-lateral movements, ie DB bench, DB Rows and then I also really like bodyweight (Weighted) workouts, ie Wtd Pushups and weighted Inverted Rows where I try to use any tool to push myself through space. I think they are really effective and great strength builders. I simplty rotate through these.

These 3 workouts all are identical in terms of movements, ie Horizontal Push, Horizontal Row, Vertical Pull, Vertical Push, etc. I am just changing the exercises. When I do a Heavy barbell workout, Im using a weight where I fail within the 5-7 rep range and when I do a heavy bodyweight workout, I am also using a weight heavy enough to fail within 5-7 reps.

Today I did weighted pullups for example with 70lbs around my waist. Its Effective plain and simple. If thats effective then so would be pushups with a 100lbs on my back, same for wtd dips, and weighted HSPU. Today I did weighted Bodyweight flyes and I never breated that hard after any set of pec dec or DB flyes and I felt it allover core, back, etc.

If you never tried these things, then please dont knock them until you do. They are not easy. Ask anyone if they had to choose weighted dips over pushdows or even skull crushers and theyll probably choose weighted dips.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah sorry for the confusion - I am not doing this for muscle confusion, I dont think muscle can think anyway.

Im jsut doing it becuase I enjoy changing the exercises. I have three wokouts that I like to do, a barbell Workout (Uni-Lateral) Movements that use both arms, ie Barbell Bench, Bent Barbell Rows. I also do a dumbell variant where i try to use Bi-lateral movements, ie DB bench, DB Rows and then I also really like bodyweight (Weighted) workouts, ie Wtd Pushups and weighted Inverted Rows where I try to use any tool to push myself through space. I think they are really effective and great strength builders. I simplty rotate through these.

These 3 workouts all are identical in terms of movements, ie Horizontal Push, Horizontal Row, Vertical Pull, Vertical Push, etc. I am just changing the exercises. When I do a Heavy barbell workout, Im using a weight where I fail within the 5-7 rep range and when I do a heavy bodyweight workout, I am also using a weight heavy enough to fail within 5-7 reps.

Today I did weighted pullups for example with 70lbs around my waist. Its Effective plain and simple. If thats effective then so would be pushups with a 100lbs on my back, same for wtd dips, and weighted HSPU. Today I did weighted Bodyweight flyes and I never breated that hard after any set of pec dec or DB flyes and I felt it allover core, back, etc.

If you never tried these things, then please dont knock them until you do. They are not easy. Ask anyone if they had to choose weighted dips over pushdows or even skull crushers and theyll probably choose weighted dips.
    It sounds to me like you have a well-thought out approach to your own training, even if it is not what most would consider conventional. I'm not sure why you're trying to get justification here for what you're doing. Give it a shot - it sounds like it's what you want to do, and you seem thoughtful enough to tweak it back if it doesn't go as anticipated.
    Who was this love of yours?

I think the initial post gave a very different idea of what you were going to do (confuse muscles etc)

Regardless of what you do, the same concepts of progressive overload apply, as long as you keep track and improve, you will be good.

Physiotherapy instagram

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    I think the initial post gave a very different idea of what you were going to do (confuse muscles etc)

Regardless of what you do, the same concepts of progressive overload apply, as long as you keep track and improve, you will be good.
    Cool thanks, Im just trying to get some feedback and maybe hear from others who have a similiar approach.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    It sounds to me like you have a well-thought out approach to your own training, even if it is not what most would consider conventional. I'm not sure why you're trying to get justification here for what you're doing. Give it a shot - it sounds like it's what you want to do, and you seem thoughtful enough to tweak it back if it doesn't go as anticipated.
    ^ I like this post.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    Yeah, this. As for what someone said about that it makes it hard to track progression with that type of training schedule - then keep a training journal. Problem solved.