chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you guys Correct my deadlift form? Video. Thanks! Much Appreciated.

edit: i just read the first three responses to this thread. I appreciate the help. the problem with me, however, is I am tall (5'11), but I have extremely short arms.
    Last edited by chipotleking; 10-14-2012 at 02:38 AM.

WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't pass any of those as a good lift, you need to push your hips forward with your glutes. also sink your ass lower when you start and use your legs more
    Bench 402 (ace)/ 385 (440 in slingshot)
    Squat 600 (predators + frantz canvas) / 441lbs
    Dead lift 551 (super centurion+ predators) /578lbs
    Power Clean 100kg x 8
    Vertical 29in

naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    use more hip drive, and lower your ass deeper. also you should reset your stance after every rep, so no more touch n go
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by naich View Post
    also you should reset your stance after every rep, so no more touch n go
    This. I think before any form check can be done you need to do another video where you don't bang the weights off the ground and where you are deadlifting more weight. Doing a weight closer to your 1RM will give you a better grasp on what you need to work on.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm thanks for the responses guys. really appreciate. so you guys are saying when I do deadlifts, I should reset the weight every time? I will try a heavier weight next time.

m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop trying to squat the weight up, ur back is too vertical which makes your bar path not vertical. your knees are too far past the bar so it has no way to clear them except to drift outwards away from your body

Registered User BrutalBergstrom's Avatar
    BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutalBergstrom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if u have trouble with the technique cos youre tall, i'd suggest pulling sumo style

go to youtube & search "Correct Dead Lift Form for tall athletes". the video is uploaded by Elliott Hulse (channel: strengthcamp).
    i'd link it, but my post count is too low so it wont let me. good luck

LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The bar should be as close to your body as possible. It looks as if it's a couple of inches away from your shins.

Also, deadlift with more weight. Anyone can keep great form with light weight.