Nattybeta the human DysmorphingTime's Avatar
    DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do I cut bodyfat% during McDonalds Monopoly?

???
    What time is it?

myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) myjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't get it.

I has a bigmac today.

DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DysmorphingTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by myjohnson View Post
    I don't get it.

I has a bigmac today.
    big mac is 550Cal with only 25g protein 46g carbs that'll throw me off ketosis and 1000mg sodium for bloated jaw
    What time is it?

jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Figure out your priorities.

Originally Posted by jtrip007 View Post
    Figure out your priorities.
    I don't really have one
    I simply have a body image disorder
    What time is it?

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    easy, buy the food, collect the stubs, throw the food in the trash. You can equally waste your money buying lottery tickets as well.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seared Chicken brah.

wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrknprogres is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wait, McDonald's isn't healthy?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Read the f***** stickies. justmightbecraz's Avatar
    justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had a 1/2 lb. portabella cheddar melt at wendy's yesterday.
    USMC Veteran 2000-2005

Personal
    Responsibility
    In
    Daily
    Efforts

Oct-2011: 340 lbs. ~45% BF Start 1st Cut
    Apr-2012: 263 lbs. ~32% BF
    Oct-2012: 215 lbs. ~23% BF End 1st Cut, Start 1st Bulk

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    easy, buy the food, collect the stubs, throw the food in the trash. You can equally waste your money buying lottery tickets as well.
    well their medium drinks are $1 each with 2 stubs... but isn't it weird just buying a bunch of medium drinks?
    Originally Posted by wrknprogres View Post
    Wait, McDonald's isn't healthy?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    it's not about health, it's about the carb content in mcdonalds
    if it was straight fat and protein i'd be all over it but even their mcnuggets have a 1:1:1 ratio
    What time is it?

vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Itt op is obviously not ceoing 10k a day.

Lol at trying to win things from McDonald's.
    my push/pull/legs log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152384423&p=1036385613#post1036385613

1k+ crew

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I normally don't neg, but when I do its normally for unfunny troll threads especially outside of misc......

Go troll elsewhere OP.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Originally Posted by vegasbrah08 View Post
    Lol at trying to win things from McDonald's.
    I won some free medium fries
    What time is it?

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DysmorphingTime View Post
    if it was straight fat and protein i'd be all over it but even their mcnuggets have a 1:1:1 ratio
    You just need to stop doing keto, for fuks sake.
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?

libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DysmorphingTime View Post
    well their medium drinks are $1 each with 2 stubs... but isn't it weird just buying a bunch of medium drinks?

What i do when i want to stay in ketosis, Buy double qtr with cheese, Remove bun and sauce, eat meat and cheese. ****ing simple
    ** Forever Cutting Crew**

Squat: 375lbs
    Bench: 253lbs
    Deads: 485lbs

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Came in, saw OP was read

Leaving Satisfied
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    easy!!!

but 20x big macks
    Get all the peices
    just eat the pickles = profit!
    *Unaesthetic Crew* - Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.
    **New Jersey Crew 609/856**
    *Former 400lb+ crew*

Follow my 300lb weight loss journey and subsequent recomp :)
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146756033&p=936761213#post936761213[/url]