Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    David S. Goyer is set to direct the penultimate episode of the season. Greg Nicotero, Tricia Brock, and Ernest Dickerson will direct multiple episodes, while Michelle MacLaren will return this season to direct the season finale, after previously directing episodes in season one and two

directed by Greg Nicotero
    written by Scott M. Gimple

next one will be

Guy Ferland & Angela Kang
    Okay... That makes sense... Nicotero is the WORST story telling director. Everyone of his episodes try to have the effects carry the story, since he's also the special effects designer.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    open question:

why was carl so upset to find that storytime included knives?

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    open question:

cause he has been missing out / jealous

actually Carl walked off upset a couple times in that episode if Im not mistaken...prolly hormones
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    looking at rick, carl, glen and maggie

i remember one of the first thoughts watching that episode

was that "wow, one of the people they took must have been a hairdresser"

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    open question:

Actually I don't think it was so much Carl being upset and emo as it was that Carol was teaching the kids to use knives.

She said "Don't tell your Dad."

I think Rick is trying to inject some element of civilization and family life into his own life and it's a priority to him that kids can have some semblance of a childhood.

We also see this in him being kind of happy that Carl over slept because he was up reading comic books the night before.

I think after Carl killed that guy in cold blood, it had more of an effect on Rick than they really showed.

I think Rick can live with the idea of "Putting down my guns" if it also means Carl and the other kids can be kids. It's sort of his way of buying into the idea.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if Daryl dies, we riot
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this:

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Actually I don't think it was so much Carl being upset and emo as it was that Carol was teaching the kids to use knives.

She said "Don't tell your Dad."

I think Rick is trying to inject some element of civilization and family life into his own life and it's a priority to him that kids can have some semblance of a childhood.

We also see this in him being kind of happy that Carl over slept because he was up reading comic books the night before.

I think after Carl killed that guy in cold blood, it had more of an effect on Rick than they really showed.

I think Rick can live with the idea of "Putting down my guns" if it also means Carl and the other kids can be kids. It's sort of his way of buying into the idea.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post
    if Daryl dies, we riot
    Yeah I actually like Daryl and Hershel (Despite his lack of Farming skill) better than Rick at this point!

Right now Rick is working on tumbling down my list with Maggie and Glenn hot on his heels.

If he keeps playing pure emo, schitzo guy for much longer he's going to have a hard time competing for popularity with Beth!

Daryl is basically the Hero of the show at this point.

If any one else kills infecto Harry Potter I'll be miffed!
    6'4"

side note:

shouldnt everyone be wearing snake gaiters by now?

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh shiz, this is back.

Nainoa, you're a real tv addict man, I remember you were so into lost.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    Oh shiz, this is back.

Nainoa, you're a real tv addict man, I remember you were so into lost.
    LOL... BEFORE the baby I watched 7-10 hours of TV per week... Since the baby, it's more like 3-7 (not counting her baby shows)

I just have a couple of select show (Need to be intellectually stimulating) that I watch/DVR etc...

In fact the TV in my man cave won't even play live TV... Haven't watch Live TV since Feb.

As a writer and essentially a professional story teller I seek out well told stories to understand them as a way to polish my own craft and be entertained in my small amounts of downtime.
    6'4"

glenn has a cool dad

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    a couple pics I snapped at HHN Orlando

this is the barn they built and made it look like it was on fire...it was full of walkers when you go in it...(poor pic had the wrong setting on my phone)

BARN IN THE DAY

Last edited by Procta; 10-18-2013 at 11:44 AM.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Did you see Harry Potter there so you could kick him in the balls for being such an annoying little throw away character!
    6'4"

Did you see Harry Potter there so you could kick him in the balls for being such an annoying little throw away character!
    lol
    no Harry Potter is at Islands of Adventure not Universal
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    lol
    no Harry Potter is at Islands of Adventure not Universal
    When he switched up from an owl to a pig as his animal companion is pretty much where his life started going in the crapper.

I mean come on... Instead of using a magic wand to grow a rainbow fountain off skittles to feed everyone at the prison, he instead goes and spits up cholera into the shower barrel.

That Voldermort guy should have won!
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    a couple pics I snapped at HHN Orlando
    diggin the pics. looks fun

diggin the pics. looks fun
    Would be cooler if there was at least a lithograph of Boba Fett shooting Harry Potter in the back of the head before he falls into the Sarlaac with violet the pig tucked under one arm and the kids from Hanson under the other!
    6'4"

i was thinking about how they were clearing that fence (huge PITA)

they need something automatic (front door that pushed the walkers into the spiked barricade)

or a pit (like the governor had) to lure them into

Would be cooler if there was at least a lithograph of Boba Fett shooting Harry Potter in the back of the head before he falls into the Sarlaac with violet the pig tucked under one arm and the kids from Hanson under the other!
    showing your age there chief

i was thinking about how they were clearing that fence (huge PITA)

they need something automatic (front door that pushed the walkers into the spiked barricade)

or a pit (like the governor had) to lure them into

showing your age there chief

Or even like a berm of rocky ground that's rough for them to get over, so they can't "Build up" quickly.
    6'4"

but seriously, what about this on the other side of the fence

set to rig with springs or pneumatics

or just a row of spikes in the 4-6 foot height range

all set for harry potter rampage

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all set for harry potter rampage
    Can't wait! Odds he snaps a broom in half at some point?
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    probably not a lot of d&d nerds in here but i laughed.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

well that ended with a cliff hanger
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    probably not a lot of d&d nerds in here but i laughed.
    Dude... After Shane Killed Ottis he clearly turned Chaotic Evil!
    6'4"

Last night's episode was pretty emotionally charged for me. A lot of subjects that hit home with some thunder in that episode.

I think I'll be able to connect with Rick better this season than last.

I'm not sure how I feel about Walker's having a disease that isn't just the Walker Virus that they can give people. I mean I can accept humans catching something and giving it to humans who then get sick and die... But Walker to human flu is a little bit of guilding the evil lilly.

I predict that it was the older little girl feeding rats to the Walkers at night.

My issue with the Rat Feeding scene is that whomever was on night watch CLEARLY is doing a crap job. Gee... Can't notice someone walking down from the cell blocks to the fence with a big bright flash light????

I also predict that the person who burned the bodies is Carol.

Either that or it's some new unseen antagonist. She's the only person in the story responsibilities that it fits for.
    6'4"

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sure how I feel about Walker's having a disease that isn't just the Walker Virus that they can give people. I mean I can accept humans catching something and giving it to humans who then get sick and die... But Walker to human flu is a little bit of guilding the evil lilly.
    Did I miss something here? I don't think it's a walker disease at all. It's just a flu strain that modern medicine would cure if they had the medicine to treat it. What am I missing?

I predict that it was the older little girl feeding rats to the Walkers at night.
    They certainly want us to believe that's who it is. Doesn't it seem "too easy" that it's her? She seems pretty messed up. Brb, Carol is an idiot though. I understand the need to teach the children how to defend themselves, but offing your own father? That's just stupid. No child is prepared for that.

I also predict that the person who burned the bodies is Carol.
    I was actually thinking it may be the new doctor.... He would be the one most informed and worried about spreading the disease, but I really have no clue. I did like that twist. I didn't see it coming at all.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

I was almost thinking that there are characters in the prison that we have yet to be introduced to as an audience. I dont recall them ever letting us know a number of residents after the survivor/ woodberry merge. I could think that someone is still connected to the gov or just a crazed person who wants to see their establishment implode.

I was laughing at harry potter who bit that guy sleeping right in the neck as if he was bobbing with apples (no hands)...didnt touch the guy to startle him and bit down on the throat with no noise or struggle

surprised there is no lock-down or curfew time in place for the people living there
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT