Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    oh well back to GOT....

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    well with no Walking Dead.... I started watching Vikings on History channel :/
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Going through withdrawal. Can't begin to explain the emotional rollercoaster I went through

jubilation in realizing it's Sunday > Oh right, season is over > depths of utter agony > nothing else on tv > idontwannaliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Yeah I did the same.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Yeah I did the same.
    go read the comics

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, zero reaction to yesterday's episode?

I watched Talking Dead after as well and the director that was on promised that "things were going to get very bad, very quickly". I was actually kind of sad. He gave away a lot without explicitly revealing plot details. I should have switched it off after the show.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I skipped talking dead...

good episode.. not impressed for a season opener... lol @ the Blue moon plug in

I never watch Talking Dead seems kinda funny to me to watch a show about the show you just watched follow said show lol

ok so a few things that I was going WTF about for the season opener...

1) crazy btch in the woods who killed her self.....why didnt Rick finish her and her husband off or at the very least zip them up in the tent to rot together
    2) why didnt they do a full sweep of the stocked up warehouse/grocery store to 100% verify that the building was empty of walkers
    3) why was the perimeter of the prison beefed up with like more blockades, pits etc to prevent a walker horde from penetrating the prison
    4) why hasnt a better method of clearing the fence used instead of putting people in harms way , people could get scratched or bitten clearing the fence..I would think like a flame thrower or something to killem all quickly
    5) animals look to bet getting sick now possibly infected...cant wait to see some zombie pigs lol
    6) WTF at that nerd who falls and kills himself...or do you think the virus is killing people now? anyways why is there not measures in place so that no one gets to wonder off alone. a simple bell or some thing that can rattle to alarm people that a person is going into a vacant dark area of the prison
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    So, zero reaction to yesterday's episode?

I watched Talking Dead after as well and the director that was on promised that "things were going to get very bad, very quickly". I was actually kind of sad. He gave away a lot without explicitly revealing plot details. I should have switched it off after the show.
    Talking Dead is almost as much of a decoy as it is a spoiler machine.

I couldn't write any reactions last night... I was working on a research project and my Satellite TV system is screwed up. Something is wrong with some wire leading to some signal booster, so I can't watch live TV on the TV in my man cave. All I can do is DVR a show, wait for it to get over and then I can watch it.

So I didn't get to watch it until right before bed.

Ironically usually when I watch TWD right before bed I dream about walkers etc... For some reason last night though all I did was dream about my daughter's favorite TV show and song "We found the Acorn."

Gives you a feeling for how cerebrally powerful children's TV is!

As for the episode.

It was okay for an opener... They sort of telegraphed the "Red Shirts" for the Box store scene. That and the whole collapsing ceiling thing was unbelievable. The outbreak started what... 2 years ago in show time. How did that roof go to hell so fast?

I could understand it failing where the helicopter was and then the walkers pour through. But not walkers randomly falling through the ceiling.

They spent all that show energy on the box store. But then glossed over how Rick doesn't want to kill anymore????

Also maybe I missed it. But how did the Harry Potter looking kid get infected?

AND how was no one concerned when he was coughing and acting sick?

I mean if you're going to go through all the trouble of having a counsel, starting a farm, developing procedures to manage the walkers on the fence and protocols for going on runs. You think there would be something related to anyone who is feeling sick/quarentine.

The minute Harry Potter started coughing there should have been a knee jerk protocol where you shut the door to his cell if for no other reason than to quarantine and screen him!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Talking Dead is almost as much of a decoy as it is a spoiler machine.
    Yes! Won't watch again, plus the host is annoying as hell.

As for the episode.

It was okay for an opener... They sort of telegraphed the "Red Shirts" for the Box store scene. That and the whole collapsing ceiling thing was unbelievable. The outbreak started what... 2 years ago in show time. How did that roof go to hell so fast?

I could understand it failing where the helicopter was and then the walkers pour through. But not walkers randomly falling through the ceiling.

They spent all that show energy on the box store. But then glossed over how Rick doesn't want to kill anymore????
    I had the same thought about Rick. I think the girl got to him only because, as he stated later, he was almost "like her". He might have kept his wife as a pet if given the chance. I think they're trying to strike a chord between humans. Remember, the General did the same thing with his daughter...

She asked him to let her be like her husband, so he complied. I did see that he took his sandwich back though. Wife and I had quite a long LOL over that.

Also maybe I missed it. But how did the Harry Potter looking kid get infected?
    AND how was no one concerned when he was coughing and acting sick?
    Big WTF moment for me as well. There's obvi something going on b/w Harry Potter and the pigs all becoming ill. Airborn virus seems to be the culprit. However, I couldn't determine if the kid just got a bad flu, then hit his head falling in the shower which killed him, or if the "virus" itself killed him...

Either way, I think the kid got really bad before people realized it. He just said he was going to ralph and cut out. Next thing you know he can't stand up. Strong idiot for coughing in the water supply, though. We were screaming at the TV during that scene.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Yes! Won't watch again, plus the host is annoying as hell.

I had the same thought about Rick. I think the girl got to him only because, as he stated later, he was almost "like her". He might have kept his wife as a pet if given the chance. I think they're trying to strike a chord between humans. Remember, the General did the same thing with his daughter...

She asked him to let her be like her husband, so he complied. I did see that he took his sandwich back though. Wife and I had quite a long LOL over that.

Big WTF moment for me as well. There's obvi something going on b/w Harry Potter and the pigs all becoming ill. Airborn virus seems to be the culprit. However, I couldn't determine if the kid just got a bad flu, then hit his head falling in the shower which killed him, or if the "virus" itself killed him...

Either way, I think the kid got really bad before people realized it. He just said he was going to ralph and cut out. Next thing you know he can't stand up. Strong idiot for coughing in the water supply, though. We were screaming at the TV during that scene.
    I don't think Airborne works in terms of the story. If the Virus (Or whatever it is) was airborne the show is basically over.

I mean it'll go straight in the toilet if we spend the whole season watching everyone wear a SARS mask on their face during dialog.

But WATER borne... (Remember their water source comes from outside the prison in the form of that creek)... Maybe enough walker goo getting into the water can transmit.

It would make for easy writing as they could just steal straight from the Typhus and Chollora outbreaks of the 18th and 19th century cities in Europe.

I didn't like the Harry Potter character in the story as is... So while I'm glad he's dead... I hope he gets put down in a horrible way!
    6'4"

I don't think Airborne works in terms of the story. If the Virus (Or whatever it is) was airborne the show is basically over.

I mean it'll go straight in the toilet if we spend the whole season watching everyone wear a SARS mask on their face during dialog.

But WATER borne... (Remember their water source comes from outside the prison in the form of that creek)... Maybe enough walker goo getting into the water can transmit.

It would make for easy writing as they could just steal straight from the Typhus and Chollora outbreaks of the 18th and 19th century cities in Europe.

I didn't like the Harry Potter character in the story as is... So while I'm glad he's dead... I hope he gets put down in a horrible way!
    Well, they're all already infected. You're right though. Water-born something-or-other wakes up the virus inside the living? I don't know how they'd escape that, though. No one can live without water...
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

you have something against story time?
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Well, they're all already infected. You're right though. Water-born something-or-other wakes up the virus inside the living? I don't know how they'd escape that, though. No one can live without water...
    Well it's more like "The Virus is pervasive" It's always going to mutate into different ways to get them. And they can't get complacent...

Not boiling water as a matter of protocol is foolish as is. The problem is when you do the math... Even if you're boiling water for just 10 people with wood, you're going to go through A LOT of forest in a year.

At the very least they need to put up a sign like "No sneezing undead virus into the showing water."

Maybe a snazzy sign with Harry Potter's face with a 357 magnum round going through his temple.
    6'4"

Currently rewatching last night's episode. Two quick observations...

1. Pigs can transmit viruses to human beings directly.

2. Hershel doesn't know JACK SHIZ about tomato gardening!
    6'4"

Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Yeti06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my thoughts in bold

1) crazy btch in the woods who killed her self.....why didnt Rick finish her and her husband off or at the very least zip them up in the tent to rot togetherI am pretty sure he left her behind
    2) why didnt they do a full sweep of the stocked up warehouse/grocery store to 100% verify that the building was empty of walkers
    the boss chick communicated they were going to do a sweep
    3) why was the perimeter of the prison beefed up with like more blockades, pits etc to prevent a walker horde from penetrating the prison
    Some time has past since the finale of last season, they have become more proficient at entrance and egress, also carol commented on having larger herds of walkers
    4) why hasnt a better method of clearing the fence used instead of putting people in harms way , people could get scratched or bitten clearing the fence..I would think like a flame thrower or something to killem all quickly
    flame thrower messy and harder to maintain, Tyreese's girl mentioned being required to wear an apron
    5) animals look to bet getting sick now possibly infected...cant wait to see some zombie pigs lol
    i think the pig thing was more of the moment with carl and rick, how rick wanted carl to look at it as food and not a pet, that and realizing that raising food is still a hard thing to do vs sending people out on runs
    6) WTF at that nerd who falls and kills himself...or do you think the virus is killing people now? anyways why is there not measures in place so that no one gets to wonder off alone. a simple bell or some thing that can rattle to alarm people that a person is going into a vacant dark area of the prison
    My thoughts on that, are that he got sick from something completely different and just croaked and its setting up walkers in the prison. also as a reminder that even inside they are still at risk.

And from what i saw it looks like they had rain collectors outside in the form of giant plastic barrels. that would be where they got the water from. the kid in the shower had to pressurize one of them to get the water to work. Someone could of contaminated the water if it was in fact the water that got him sick.
    Stats 6'6" 245lbs
    Bodypoints 700
    RIP YourGunShowTix

Originally Posted by Yeti06 View Post
    my thoughts in bold

And from what i saw it looks like they had rain collectors outside in the form of giant plastic barrels. that would be where they got the water from. the kid in the shower had to pressurize one of them to get the water to work. Someone could of contaminated the water if it was in fact the water that got him sick.
    That's true... I guess the kid could have just gotten good old Hog Cholera and now everyone is getting cholera'd up in the shower.

My understanding of Rick is that he is trying to give up on killing and wants to be a peaceful farmer.
    6'4"

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^Right. I never saw Harry Potter as dieing from THE virus, I went straight to him dieing from A virus. Pig and animals die, peeps getting sick randomly... probably gearing up to move out of the prison later on in the series.

so i guess everyone glossed over the alcoholic

also seems that something is happening with the pig dying and people getting sick.

i knew that kid was gonna croak and then turn while IN the prison

and if you look back at history, death creates a lot of illnesses

so its about time...

1. yup

2. go on...

Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000)

So harry potter might of had some sort of altercation with the dead pig? lol

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^No I noticed the alcoholic, just not sure where they're going with it or if it was just a lead to the raining zombies scene.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    ^No I noticed the alcoholic, just not sure where they're going with it or if it was just a lead to the raining zombies scene.
    To be fair, he did put the booze back! lol too bad he got loverboy killed though...
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Originally Posted by Swampduck View Post
    So harry potter might of had some sort of altercation with the dead pig? lol
    Well Cholera is easily transmitted by just the slightest amount of water contamination. All it takes is a couple of drips of it in a water source and it spreads like wildfire.

And really if you want to have a solid chance of surviving it, you need modern antibiotics etc...
    6'4"

Yeah he's just another drunk causing trouble at this point. I'm sure eventually he'll have his own plot hook.
    6'4"

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Decided I was going to tap out after last season's finale. Is there anything to suggest that it's actually worth watching again, or is it the same old dreck?
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

so this the Cholera season of walking dead

To be fair, he did put the booze back! lol too bad he got loverboy killed though...
    Yeah he's just another drunk causing trouble at this point. I'm sure eventually he'll have his own plot hook.
    hes in the middle right now. i wasnt sure what he was going to do. looks "troubled"

(been there for a week, looks pretty healthy)

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    so this the Cholera season of walking dead

hes in the middle right now. i wasnt sure what he was going to do. looks "troubled"

(been there for a week, looks pretty healthy)
    Cheap booze and infected pig meat only makes you stronger!

The "Red Shirt" (Loverboy) that got killed was the more interesting character.

And what the hell kind of shelf breaks to hell and knocks over an entire wine rack after just two years sitting PROTECTED INDOORS!

Here's the thing about the Walking Dead... We discussed this last year...

In all SciFi the writing and especially the Directing NEED to create what's called "Suspension of Disbelief." A well spun and told story grabs you and you let little things like a conveniently timed wine rack and ceiling breaking... Or pig semen killing Harry Potter after he drinks it and spits up like a moron into the shower water then SOMEONE dies INSTANTLY from falling in the shower.

If a story is told well the viewer looks past that stuff because the story is catching him.

With them rotating directors, sometimes you get a good one, sometimes you get a guy who's just going through the motions of making what's written on the script appear in a cool way on screen.

I'm tempted to start following who's directing.

I'm watching the Baby ATM, so I can't go back and plug in the DVR... Anyone know off hand who directed and who wrote this first one?
    6'4"

David S. Goyer is set to direct the penultimate episode of the season. Greg Nicotero, Tricia Brock, and Ernest Dickerson will direct multiple episodes, while Michelle MacLaren will return this season to direct the season finale, after previously directing episodes in season one and two

directed by Greg Nicotero
    written by Scott M. Gimple

next one will be

Guy Ferland & Angela Kang