Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

So today I had an argument with a PT...

Today is my birthday and I am one cranky mother****er... my whole family is out of town, i have load of study, applications and crap to do... etc.
    Went to the gym with my brother before he was going to the airport. He gets the squat rack (for millitary press), I get the power rack, for bench press.

As I am warming up this PT comes and ask me what I am doing. I tell benching. He tells me why don't I use the bench presses. I tell him that need the safeties and that the leverages don't suit me. He got annoyed at that. I told him that I only had 2 sets to do... anyhow. My brother leaves the squat rack before I finish so I stay.

Now this ******* pt is teaching this kid to squat... half squats with a pussy pad. Now I am fumming that this ******* wanted to kick me so he could teach half squats.

I finish my last set of bench and he comes to me:

conversation

Him: What are you doing with your back (referring to my powerlifting arch)
    Me: it is a "powerlifting arch, allows for a tighter set up, the use of leg drive, shorter ROM, stronger biomechanical position to press from.". ( *I Knew as soon as he said it, he wanted to criticise me.*)
    Him: I don't think that is very safe on the spine
    Me: I know it looks "bad" but it isn't, it is much better form than 99% of the people around here
    him: but the spine around the upper back back...
    Me: Mate, I have spent hundreds of hours researching the bench, never heard of any injuries from a normal PL arch. If you actually spend some time researching the movement, you would know this.
    Him:...
    Me: *walks off*

All of this infront of his client. He wanted to show off, be all alpha etc... I was just too annoyed. My brother was in shock.

P.s I have had some conflict with this guy before (About not wearing shoes and chalk).

-----

Cliffs: just read the conversation.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10) ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10) ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10) ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10) ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10) ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10) ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10) ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10) ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10) ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10) ieatramen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If that happened at my gym

http://savemisc.com/threads/images/1...5f1a313888.gif

I see trainers teaching **** form occasionally, i do nothing except feel sorry for the person they are teaching. Feelsbadman.
    NZ Crew

Visit forum twice a year... Crew

First entered a gym in August 2012

470kg total (120B/160S/190D) @ Auckland Novice Competition March 2015

Failures lead to Success thatonedude_808's Avatar
    thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Inb4 client asks Xuaxace to be his personal trainer.
    315b/405s/500d @ 168 bw (July-August 2013)

Goal by the end of the year: 335b/455s/525d @ 175 or below

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157114683

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He was still probably smarter than 95% of Personal trainers

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ieatramen View Post
    If that happened at my gym

http://savemisc.com/threads/images/1...5f1a313888.gif

I see trainers teaching **** form occasionally, i do nothing except feel sorry for the person they are teaching. Feelsbadman.

Few people were lol'ing

I hate the guy, and he hates me too, so I guess it is fair. I never really like to step on peoples toes, specially when it is business.

Originally Posted by thatonedude_808 View Post
    Inb4 client asks Xuaxace to be his personal trainer.
    You know, I might actually go get my PT certificate over summer. I am planning on switching to physiotherapy, so I thought it would only be fitting to get a PT certificate if I got in.

Originally Posted by PatFel View Post
    He was still probably smarter than 95% of Personal trainers
    not so much... (how you figure?)

I have a ranking for the most knowledable PT in the gym... he would come about half way... infront of all the woman than have been PT for a short ammount.

Physiotherapy instagram

Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conquer17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    but the main thing is, were you bigger than him?

Originally Posted by Conquer17 View Post
    but the main thing is, were you bigger than him?

yes

Physiotherapy instagram

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He was trying to promote good form op. obv he ain't no powerlifter but yeah. Can see both point but yeah
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

Originally Posted by Land_Down_Under View Post
    He was trying to promote good form op. obv he ain't no powerlifter but yeah. Can see both point but yeah
    As I said before, we have bashed heads before, and the way he approached me wasn't a friendly way.

How can someone promote good form while teaching half squats with a pussy pad.

P.s his bench form is the standard regular, lay flat, flare to **** up, and not touch chest.

PLease...

Physiotherapy instagram

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    As I said before, we have bashed heads before, and the way he approached me wasn't a friendly way.

How can someone promote good form while teaching half squats with a pussy pad.

P.s his bench form is the standard regular, lay flat, flare to **** up, and not touch chest.

PLease...

Yeah fair enough man
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

Originally Posted by Land_Down_Under View Post
    Yeah fair enough man
    sorry, I am still a bit cranky haha.

Physiotherapy instagram

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Currently 80% through becoming a PT.

Got to say I'm not surpsied at why some (most) are such dumb ****s. Hate the course and what you're forced to learn. Jesus christ.

Learned today that apparently benching 100 lbs for 12 reps and progressing to 200 lbs for 12 is the same and "no progress" was made. Yeah..

Tell the wank to fuk off and if you want his opinion you'll pay him for his time.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post

Got to say I'm not surpsied at why some (most) are such dumb ****s. Hate the course and what you're forced to learn. Jesus christ.

Learned today that apparently benching 100 lbs for 12 reps and progressing to 200 lbs for 12 is the same and "no progress" was made. Yeah..

Tell the wank to fuk off and if you want his opinion you'll pay him for his time.
    Sounds like a painful course. Do they actually teach and expect you to regurgitate broscience?

lol wut.

Yeah, from looking at he PT section in bb.com, I am assured that the course really won't teach anything of value...

I realy wonder though, when being a PT is your job and your livelyhood, how much this people do not spent much of their downtime researching.

There is a new kid in my gym, proactive as it gets, he has most compounds down to the T, putting to shame all other PT's with many more years of experience. I mean, he teachers to get the shoulder blades together on the bench, tuck in etc. Why don't others keep being proactive... It seems that after a while they get complacent with their knowledge... I don't know.

Physiotherapy instagram

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PatFel View Post
    Sounds like a painful course. Do they actually teach and expect you to regurgitate broscience?
    I got a practicum this week I assume I will have to say some bro science. You know I wouldn't even give this crap the title bro science. Its like psuedo bro science.

Pains me to sit through class lmao

There is good stuff for people who have no idea how to train etc. But I really hoped the course was geared for more advanced folk. Some people in my class don't even know how to train or have ever been In a gym.... This one girl asked me what a squat was and we are nearing the end of the course...
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

Registered User Achillesthetics's Avatar
    Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can see both sides of the argument here...

On one hand I would probably get annoyed too if I saw someone benching in the squat rack, no matter the reason. If it went on forever I might ask how many sets the guy's got left, but I would try to be polite and not show any hostility.

On the other hand, I can never bring myself to suggest that what someone's doing is wrong to a guy who is bigger than me. I just feel like a smartass dick, even giving advice to younger guys or beginners. If someone asks me something though, I love to help.

Originally Posted by Achillesthetics View Post
    I can see both sides of the argument here...

On one hand I would probably get annoyed too if I saw someone benching in the squat rack, no matter the reason. If it went on forever I might ask how many sets the guy's got left, but I would try to be polite and not show any hostility.

On the other hand, I can never bring myself to suggest that what someone's doing is wrong to a guy who is bigger than me. I just feel like a smartass dick, even giving advice to younger guys or beginners. If someone asks me something though, I love to help.
    I agree about the rack.

Hence why I go the gym in offpeak hours. This was at about 11.am. Usualy at this time the racks sit empty for hours at a time. The only difference is that my brother was there doing his overhead presses, occupying the other rack.

BUT. There is a huge difference between asking politely how many sets you have left and, why aren't you using the benches. He is a rude individual, and he obiously doesn't care much for me.

Btw, I have cut my workouts short (squats) for him in the the past, and done the same with other trainers. I am very nice when people have clients and I know they haveto rush through. This guy is just a ****.

Physiotherapy instagram

Registered User Achillesthetics's Avatar
    Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree about the rack.

Hence why I go the gym in offpeak hours. This was at about 11.am. Usualy at this time the racks sit empty for hours at a time. The only difference is that my brother was there doing his overhead presses, occupying the other rack.

BUT. There is a huge difference between asking politely how many sets you have left and, why aren't you using the benches. He is a rude individual, and he obiously doesn't care much for me.

Btw, I have cut my workouts short (squats) for him in the the past, and done the same with other trainers. I am very nice when people have clients and I know they haveto rush through. This guy is just a ****.
    Totally fair enough. Sounds like you're in the right here. I sometimes see people and I wonder how they get through life with the attitude they have. This seems like it could've been one of those people.

PS I sometimes bench and press with the smith machine, but not the rack. Felt just a tinge of guilt not mentioning that lol.

PPS I can confirm the PT courses here in Oz are absolute poo. Not to say there aren't some great PTs, but the real good ones would be the ones who come from a sport or bodybuilding background, or do extra research and learn more after their course is over instead of thinking they're 'qualified' after completing the joke of a course that is Cert III & IV in Fitness (PTing).

Originally Posted by Achillesthetics View Post
    Totally fair enough. Sounds like you're in the right here. I sometimes see people and I wonder how they get through life with the attitude they have. This seems like it could've been one of those people.

PS I sometimes bench and press with the smith machine, but not the rack. Felt just a tinge of guilt not mentioning that lol.
    I don't want to pat myself in the back or anything, just annoyed at the guy in general. Specially how nice I am usually.

Btw, it is fine to bench and press on the smith. Probably the only legitimate use of the smith machine (squats, not so much)

Physiotherapy instagram

shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Happy birthday

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Xuaxace, I enjoy your confrontational threads. Please make another when the time comes, I would love to hear about it.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)

Where is this now? University of Phoenix Online?

Originally Posted by shaneaunt View Post
    Happy birthday
    thanks broseph

Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    Xuaxace, I enjoy your confrontational threads. Please make another when the time comes, I would love to hear about it.
    Not sure if sarcasm.

Physiotherapy instagram

PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok.

AKA: Swolebroham Lincoln kirksofcuz's Avatar
    kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's a douche trainer just like this at my gym about my age. He always gets pissed when I squat ATG with out shoes. I think hes jelly that I can squat more ATG than he can partial squat so he uses my bare feet as an excuse to get mad at me.

Him- You're going to drop a weight on your bare feet and break some toes or feet and you shouldn't be squatting that low man, you're gonna break your back.
    Me- Cool story bro, drop a 45 lb. plate on your foot and tell me shoes make a difference, your foot is going to break regardless. Should I just wear steel toed boots to the gym then man?

The thing is, for most gyms you don't need legitimate certifications to be a PT. Which is why a lot of them talk out of their asses. Not all, but most.

Happy birthday by the way man.

Originally Posted by kirksofcuz View Post
    There's a douche trainer just like this at my gym about my age. He always gets pissed when I squat ATG with out shoes. I think hes jelly that I can squat more ATG than he can partial squat so he uses my bare feet as an excuse to get mad at me.

Him- You're going to drop a weight on your bare feet and break some toes or feet and you shouldn't be squatting that low man, you're gonna break your back.
    Me- Cool story bro, drop a 45 lb. plate on your foot and tell me shoes make a difference, your foot is going to break regardless. Should I just wear steel toed boots to the gym then man?

The thing is, for most gyms you don't need legitimate certifications to be a PT. Which is why a lot of them talk out of their asses. Not all, but most.

haha, funny you mention the weight plate.

Was wearing vans at the time...

Originally Posted by PureWheyBrah View Post
    Ok.
    go make another of your "progress" threads -------------->

Physiotherapy instagram

AKA: Swolebroham Lincoln kirksofcuz's Avatar
    kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha, funny you mention the weight plate.

Was wearing vans at the time...

That's brutal. I dropped a light dumbell on my pinky toe once and learned my lesson. Can't imagine how painful this was considering I was fighting back the tears and trying to play it off like it didn't hurt when I smashed my pinky. lol

Originally Posted by kirksofcuz View Post
    That's brutal. I dropped a light dumbell on my pinky toe once and learned my lesson. Can't imagine how painful this was considering I was fighting back the tears and trying to play it off like it didn't hurt when I smashed my pinky. lol
    wasn't good lol. I still have lost some sensitivity in some areas of my foot and this happened two years ago. Worst thing it was that I had to ride home on my motorbike... this was my left foot, that is used to change gears. urgh!

Physiotherapy instagram

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have just told him to **** off lol
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate all personal trainers at commercial gyms. Quarter squats, no deadlifts, as you said about the arch in ur bench press, mostly machine movements.....I really can't stand them. I'm not strong yet I get head turns from PT's when I'm just squatting below parallel I'm like either you're really weak which they probably are either way or you think I'm doing something unsafe. All they know is what's in the magazines
    Lifetime PR's

Squat 445 w/ wraps (405 raw no wraps)
    Competition Bench 275
    Deadlift 435

Training Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177139451