EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Estimate my bodyfat percentage? (vid) (pics)

So guys, I've been cutting for about 7-8 months and would like to know what is my current bf % and how long till about 12% or 10% to start bulking (I never want to go over 15% on my first and other bulks).
    Note that I'm not really trying to achieve abs, I'm just trying to get rid of the belly fat (especially when I bend over while seated).

Relaxed

Flexed

Side chest pose? (but no chest lol)

Sorry for such quality pics, taken from a camcorder.
    fuark

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're around 15-13% of BF in my opinion. You just lack of muscle. If i were you i would bulk for 6 month gaining around 2 lb a month, then i would cut. If you keep cutting you will look like a skeleton.

thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EddieFromEurope View Post
    So guys, I've been cutting for about 7-8 months and would like to know what is my current bf % and how long till about 12% or 10% to start bulking (I never want to go over 15% on my first and other bulks).
    Note that I'm not really trying to achieve abs, I'm just trying to get rid of the belly fat (especially when I bend over while seated).

Relaxed

Flexed

Side chest pose? (but no chest lol)

Sorry for such quality pics, taken from a camcorder.
    i'd place you at right around 15% on the dot. Possibly 14 at the very lowest, nice work so far man keep it up
    Storm Trooper #19

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
    -Joe Paterno

EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EddieFromEurope is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    interesting... more estimates?
    fuark

AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllanNeil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't focus on the number too much, just make sure you are going in the right direction with regards to your goal. I was told I was 14% by one guy and 20% by another which really affected my motivation level, I now realise that as long as that fat is coming off thats all that matters.