kyleighjordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Horrible reaction to Oxyelite Pro

I recently gone done breast-feeding my daughter so I was looking to start supplements to increase my results at the gym. I eat fairly clean and my current program is 6 days a week, 5 days lifting with light cardio and one day full cardio. My boyfriend takes OEP with amazing results so yesterday he gave me two as well as a pre work out supplement at 5 pm, about a half hour before our work out. I felt totally normal through the whole work out but about 15 minutes after we left I started feeling really shaky and frantic but I expected a jittery feeling so it was really no big deal. I ate a protein bar and drank almost a liter of water and just kept feeling worse and worse until finally I was sick to my stomach with a horrible headache. I did not sleep at all but when I got up for school at 5 am I felt pretty much back to normal. I figured it was a bad idea to stack it with the pre work out and I shouldn't have taken two so I tried taking one OEP as directed the next morning a half an hour before I ate breakfast. I kept gagging my food up but I got it down and drank another liter of water and felt okay. I was a little jittery but then about two hours after taking it I threw up a bunch of times, but I felt much much better when I was done. However, as time went on I felt progressively worse and ended up throwing up 5 more times.

I really want to take a fat burner and I know OEP does amazing things. Should I keep trying? Or is there something less potent that won't make me so sick but still give me good results? Thanks

Murder Beats Not People recreateme's Avatar
    recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love OEP and will never use anything else. Your issue was not the OEP, it was that on your first time trying it you took 2 (bad enough, i never take two even after 3 bottles lol) AND a pre-workout which was probably loaded with stimulants. The reaction you had sounds to me (I am not a doctor) like you ingested to many stims.

Before you take any new supplements ALWAYS take it alone at the min. does unless you know exactly what you are getting into. When i take my OEP these days i usually only ever take one at a time, and space the second pill out about 4 hours later, and i make sure i don't ingest ANY caffeine during that day (no morning coffee, no pop at lunch, only water, and a lot of water). If i do have a coffee or something i find that when i the OEP i almost always just get tired and and feel burnt out.

I suggest you try it again. But this time, dont take anything else with it, and try not to have any caffeine 4 hours before or after you take it, and do not take it within 5 hours of bedtime, basically READ THE LABEL. The OEP label is very specific and uses strong language for a reason.

Also, when you take it and go to the gym, go very slowly. I found my heart rate would spike very high very fast. While doing cardio i could basically ride a bike at a pretty slow rate and have my heart rate at 140, when not paying attention i would notice it can get 160-170bpm lol

This stuff is not a toy, and shouldn't be taken lightly. Everyone reacts differently to it and its dosing. Be safe!

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 OEP + PWO 30 minutes pre-workout = too much at once. You dun goofed.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read labels carefully from now on. This is how things get banned.

tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes you took oep too close to your pre workout next time spread them apart and you should be fine
    MuscleTech Supporter

3 month tsn shred log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147239723&p=930492623#post930492623

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You may want to look into a 1,3 dimeth free fat burner such as Molecular Nutrition's Accelerant

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ErgoBurn is 40% off
    ErgoShred is buy 2 get 1 free

Agreed that taking them with a PWO is too much though.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All I know is if I ever want to take a nap I'll pop 2 OEPs and 20 minutes later I'm out.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    All I know is if I ever want to take a nap I'll pop 2 OEPs and 20 minutes later I'm out.
    Not sure if attempting to be funny, or...?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Not sure if attempting to be funny, or...?
    I'm serious, that's how DMAA affects me. It makes me crash really hard and I can't keep my eyes open.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Registered User DaGreasyItalian's Avatar
    DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGreasyItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two different stimulants a day will definitely do this....trust me on this one

also, Just like everyone else said, you ALWAYS start off with the smallest dose possible for any supplement you've never taken before
    If your gonna take your cutter on a specific day (everyday) don't take your preworkout that day, instead, save your cutter for an hour before your exercise. Try to go earlier in the day so it doesn't prevent you from sleeping.

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As spoken already you over-did it. But moreso I think you got to know that after pregnancy, you got to get back into things easy. Your hormones and whatnot are not all back on track just yet as you are used to. Is this your first pregnancy?
    Current Supps:
    PreWorkout - CL White Flood & CL White Blood (trying out)
    Intra - Scivation Xtend or CL Purple Wraath
    Proteins - CL Golden Feast new watermelon
    Creatine - ON micronized mono
    Vitamins - CL Orange Triad or NOW Adam
    Fish oil - CL Orange OxiMega
    Extra - CL OxiGreens

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    ^^^^This. For your bf to give you 2 pills for the 1st time is a horrible idea.

My gf takes OEP in the morning, skips the 2nd dosage and takes a preWO at 1730. or you could take 1 dose in the morning, 2nd dosage 6-8 hours later and skip the preWO.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    2 OEP + PWO 30 minutes pre-workout = too much at once. You dun goofed.
    But I took the one OEP the next morning and got incredibly sick. Could it be because I had 3 within 12 hours?

Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
    As spoken already you over-did it. But moreso I think you got to know that after pregnancy, you got to get back into things easy. Your hormones and whatnot are not all back on track just yet as you are used to. Is this your first pregnancy?

Yes, but she is 16 months old now so it's been a while. the only thing that concerned me was how i got even more sick after taking just one the following day.

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think u did take them too close together. Have u ever taken such a product before and asses ur tolerance?
    Current Supps:
    PreWorkout - CL White Flood & CL White Blood (trying out)
    Intra - Scivation Xtend or CL Purple Wraath
    Proteins - CL Golden Feast new watermelon
    Creatine - ON micronized mono
    Vitamins - CL Orange Triad or NOW Adam
    Fish oil - CL Orange OxiMega
    Extra - CL OxiGreens

ninjedi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjedi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjedi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjedi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjedi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjedi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjedi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjedi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninjedi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    cannot be stressed enough.

ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ganutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try lean efx refined. We have reformulated with green coffee bean extract and Evodiamine. It will give you the energy and appetite suppression without giving you the jitters. You can start with one and then go to one in the morning and one around lunch. This spreads out the Green Coffee Bean Extract and Evodiamine so you get the true science of the pill. There are several logs going on about it now. I hope this helps.
    Bruce Davis
    Formutech Nutrition
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.********.com/fnutrition
    @formutechnut

Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
    I think u did take them too close together. Have u ever taken such a product before and asses ur tolerance?

no, that was my first experience with supplements ever.

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    I'm serious, that's how DMAA affects me. It makes me crash really hard and I can't keep my eyes open.
    Me too! SUX!
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...