Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I don't know how other guys do it.

[They have no problems speaking with womenz srs. I see so many examples of skinny non-lifting ******* guys just walking up and chatting the ladies up like it's no problem. They can keep a conversation going for a bit of time, throwing in jokes and ****, introducing themselves and getting numbers, I don't know how to do that with women. Can someone here take me under their wing and teach me these ways so I too can stop being foreveralone? I'm getting fuarking mad jelly because non-lifting *******s can easily get tai with all their confidence and personality and ****.]

BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fast misc is fast.

AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can confirm this, I am non-lifting skinny *******
    permabulk on sorghum, yams & cassava crew

www.repeatmyvideo.com, repeats any videos BITCH

Originally Posted by AfrikaUnite View Post
    I can confirm this, I am non-lifting skinny *******
    Stats: 6'0", 132 lbs

- supreme confidence crew -

- body of a 15-year old crew -

- underdeveloped chest crew -

- XS clothing feels loose crew -

How do you do it brah?

TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well, there's a 99.9% chance they have better facial aesthetics than you. And after all, that's what really matters.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol u talk as if you're aesthetic. Keep losing weight and lifting and you'll become the most confident mother f*cker out there.

Originally Posted by TinyManlet View Post
    Well, there's a 99.9% chance they have better facial aesthetics than you. And after all, that's what really matters.
    Not all of them, brah. It is true that fat people have worse facial aesthetics, but if I was skinny mode I'd look better than a few of them, I am sure.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Lol u talk as if you're aesthetic. Keep losing weight and lifting and you'll become the most confident mother f*cker out there.
    Probably, compared with dat dere no fap.

But until then, I am only confident with people in general, not with females.

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, just go with your gut
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we need this mod election to come sooner so there cant be anymore red threads.
    Order Will Be Restored

SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's simply the fact that you care that holds you back.

The skinny nonlifting *******s you see doing this do it blindly. It's not like they go "Watch me show the masses a display of alpha characteristics led by success" before they go chat with a lady. They also don't analyze things like "what if i turn red what if i sweat what if she rejects me what if i look stupid".

Cliffs: stop thinking too hard.

Sources: Me, a child who had to stand behind mommy in public to obtaining the gift of gab.

Procedure: Make the decision to become more social. Talking to girls you don't know too hard? Try starting conversations with males you DON'T know first - as they are way less receptive and interested simply because your not a girl. Keep being sociable everywhere you go until it starts to feel easy. The problem isn't an inability to talk to girls -- its an inability to be social, and your stacking fear of rejection/embarrassment on top of it. Start small and work your way up, and when you do take the plunge to talk to girls.. start with girls your not attracted to so the outcome does not matter.. and work your way up.

You'll feel better at life.
    I know a little bit about everything, but I don't know a lot about anything. -SeriousMiscWizard

YesItsAllWomen Crew
    OP, No Contact is for you to get over her, not for her to come running back to hurt you again.

Serious Crew
    NotSerious Crew
    SemiSerious Crew
    FknSrs Crew

Originally Posted by velvetmudhole View Post
    My gut is the thing stopping me, I can't approach women knowing I'm not aesthetic enough.

Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hahahh

Originally Posted by SeriousDon View Post
    It's simply the fact that you care that holds you back.

The skinny nonlifting *******s you see doing this do it blindly. It's not like they go "Watch me show the masses a display of alpha characteristics led by success" before they go chat with a lady. They also don't analyze things like "what if i turn red what if i sweat what if she rejects me what if i look stupid".

Cliffs: stop thinking too hard.

Sources: Me, a child who had to stand behind mommy in public to obtaining the gift of gab.

Procedure: Make the decision to become more social. Talking to girls you don't know too hard? Try starting conversations with males you DON'T know first - as they are way less receptive and interested simply because your not a girl. Keep being sociable everywhere you go until it starts to feel easy. The problem isn't an inability to talk to girls -- its an inability to be social, and your stacking fear of rejection/embarrassment on top of it. Start small and work your way up, and when you do take the plunge to talk to girls.. start with girls your not attracted to so the outcome does not matter.. and work your way up.

You'll feel better at life.
    Lol nah bro, I can talk with the bros no problem, the other day I met this cool economics major, had a good conversation about how there are too many beggars at McDonalds. You see a dude is generally chill and there is nothing to be afraid of. Girls... They have like a virtual force field with laser eyes on their faces, just a few hours ago I was waiting for class to start and this I catch this glance of some chick that mutters something to me and I get scared away like duckling when you try to chase them.

Doesn't mean I can't talk to girls though, I just can state facts and argue but I can't engage myself in a personal conversation without freezing up like youtube video when the internet lags.

Originally Posted by theculture View Post

Look man, I'm sure I'll get my confidence back once I lose the fat but until then I'm a scared ******* that ****s his pants when ever I feel like talking to a womenz.

Srsly though, there are a few manlet gentlemen that have no problem getting women at my fat %, tell me their secrets misc.

Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When i was really thin, i had no trouble, but then again i am ubermensch. You kinda have to born ubermensch, its not something you can acomplish.

lol
    Westcoast Crew.
    Positive Crew.
    Racist against manlets.
    Anglo-Saxon masterrace.
    Celtic masterrace.

Originally Posted by Skandinavi View Post
    When i was really thin, i had no trouble, but then again i am ubermensch. You kinda have to born ubermensch, its not something you can acomplish.

lol
    Teach me bro, I can learn anything, if I put my mind to it.

FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000) FEA is just really nice. (+1000)
    I still can't decide if OP is a troll or not.
    Anyone?

Originally Posted by FEA View Post
    I still can't decide if OP is a troll or not.
    Anyone?
    Pls bro, I'm not trolling, I legitimately want to help myself. I started no fap for lord's sake, do you know how hard it is to go on no fap as a foreveralone virgin?

SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op take what I said and apply it however necessary to yourself.

Your worried about your looks -- Shave the beard / mustache, get rid of the eyebrow bush, get a nice hair cut, get a tan, get nicer clothes.. If you think these things are ****gy -- thats part of your problem

Secondly, they are girls dude.. They aren't going to rip your head off with some mystical power from the great abyss. You have no problem talking to guys but chances are great that you could get a royal beat down from a guy, or just shot.

-Girl is not going to beat you up
    -Girl is not going to shoot you

***Girls need to feel good*** AND SO:
    -They stare at you -- you cower -- that makes them feel good, hence why they do it. Don't cower.
    -You talking to them makes them FEEL GOOD; if they respond in a cold manner, they are a cold human being, fart in her face and go about your business.
    I know a little bit about everything, but I don't know a lot about anything. -SeriousMiscWizard

YesItsAllWomen Crew
    OP, No Contact is for you to get over her, not for her to come running back to hurt you again.

Serious Crew
    NotSerious Crew
    SemiSerious Crew
    FknSrs Crew

TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you wouldn't become fat phuck if you actually did something useful in ur life

Bump, srsly, how do I do it brahs?

How do i talk to these womenz without being scurred.

undertaxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undertaxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undertaxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undertaxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undertaxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undertaxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) undertaxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BurrowedLurker View Post
    Srsly though, there are a few manlet gentlemen that have no problem getting women at my fat %, tell me their secrets misc.
    So you're saying that the fat is the obstruction? Then lean out.

Also, why don't you practice a bit? It takes courage to walk up to a woman and starting a convo, but once you're trough that, it's all good.

Try it drunk the first times (srs)

Originally Posted by TruckDriver66 View Post
    you wouldn't become fat phuck if you actually did something useful in ur life
    Yea, I know, highschool was an unproductive time of my life, srs.

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And he means literally.
    48 year old guy; 5'5"

Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skandinavi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BurrowedLurker View Post
    Teach me bro, I can learn anything, if I put my mind to it.
    Hmmm, ive never seen it done before, but cosmetic surgery has come a long way.

First, you must get your skull shaped more Nordid-like.
    Second, Nose bridge straigtened a bit.
    Third, Blue contacts.
    Fourth, Dye hair blonde.
    Fifth, change name to something more ubermensch.
    Westcoast Crew.
    Positive Crew.
    Racist against manlets.
    Anglo-Saxon masterrace.
    Celtic masterrace.

Originally Posted by SeriousDon View Post
    Op take what I said and apply it however necessary to yourself.

Your worried about your looks -- Shave the beard / mustache, get rid of the eyebrow bush, get a nice hair cut, get a tan, get nicer clothes.. If you think these things are ****gy -- thats part of your problem

Secondly, they are girls dude.. They aren't going to rip your head off with some mystical power from the great abyss. You have no problem talking to guys but chances are great that you could get a royal beat down from a guy, or just shot.

-Girl is not going to beat you up
    -Girl is not going to shoot you

***Girls need to feel good*** AND SO:
    -They stare at you -- you cower -- that makes them feel good, hence why they do it. Don't cower.
    -You talking to them makes them FEEL GOOD; if they respond in a cold manner, they are a cold human being, fart in her face and go about your business.
    ok.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)