Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just got kicked out of university , was it "fair" (miscers who understand law gtfih)

Alright , i got kicked out of university for good after an 8 month battle feelsbadman .jpg Was fukin depressed and was thinking of suicide (srs)

Anyway , I think the decision to get excluded was really unfair . Last year I was VERY depressed , suicidal etc. , had personal problems , FA etc. and it fuked up with my school . I didn't even care about uni tbh , was at a really low point in my life , so I did not even go to classes . So i failed ,ofc .

Okay , the beginning of this year I had a chance to appeal with a "Show Cause " letter , where I would explain why i failed and why i would do better . I received the letter that i had failed , which explained the process for my appeal , but it did not include the GROUNDS for an appeal . So I did not even know them . However , the first sentence of the email said " You are receiving this email because you have breached the Academic Rules (link for the academic rules) , but it did not say that the grounds for appeal are included . So I did not even bother clicking on the link , because I thought it was explaining what the rules for failing are ( if u fail more than 50 percent of your subjects) and because I thought that all this was going to be explained to me when I meet with staff members from my college ,who were scheduled to give me academic advice , how to write the appeal and so on. At the meeting I was advised not to write it and the academic advisor was really incompetent and did not provide me with any useful information , didn;t say about the grounds for appeal etc.

So i lodged my appeal , but did not include that I was going to commit suicide if it was unsuccessful and eventually it was refused . Then however it turned out that I can appeal a second time , this time on procedural grounds and in that email that same link was included ( this time at the end of the letter ) and also these words were added : it is suggested that you review the academic rules before you write your appeal .So i opened it and found that one of the grouns for appeal was :

- harshness of the effect of a decision that excludes the student from the university

So I wrote that I was not notified about that and that i would have included that i woudl commit suicide ( I 've changed my mind , but back then I was really desperate )

But again it got refused by saying that I was notified because the link to the Academic Rules was included in the orginal letter .

So ofc I disagreed with that and apeealed for a third and final time to the local Ombudsman . There I raised the following points :

- The decision was unfair because you cannot say that depression is not a good enough cause to fail uni .And even though I did not have supporting documentation ,this does not mean that I was making this up , and also when you are dperessed you do not make the right decisions ( I did not go to see a dcotor )
    -i was not notified on the grounds for appeal
    - One of those grounds clearly shows that if I ahd written that I would commit suicide , it would have been successful

So they agreed with me and phoned the univesity to calrify that ground ( lol WTF ) and the university said that this was designed for students who have exceeded i nsoem areas of their studies but failed in others . WTF ? And that if I had included that I would commit suicide this would not have changed anything .

Based on this information ( which cannot be found in ANY document ) the Ombdusman decided that the decision was fair and consistent with law .

Registered User CheekClapperlol's Avatar
    CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000) CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000) CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000) CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000) CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000) CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000) CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000) CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000) CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000) CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000) CheekClapperlol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didn't read.....

frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jesus christ bro. you really need to work on your writing skills. had to read the motherfukcing paragraph 3 times and i still didnt understand ..

why were you kicked out, what did you do?

samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfisher514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by frommisc View Post
    jesus christ bro. you really need to work on your writing skills. had to read the motherfukcing paragraph 3 times and i still didnt understand ..

why were you kicked out, what did you do?
    I failed my subjects last year ! Because I was VERY depressed . (srs)

hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardenedbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure I can offer any advice. But I hope you feel better and are no longer suicidal/depressed. All the best mate.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000) dabawse is just really nice. (+1000)
    What personal problems did you have?

From the sound of it you come off as a beta bish who started to flop in school because you couldn't handle lifes problems
    Chicago Crew
    Old Wise Crew
    Dem Genetics Crew
    CPA (soon) Crew
    Restaurant Guru

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why don't you go to a community college or another university. You said you are feeling better, so go to a new school and get in. Your life is not over man you just need to pick yourself out of the ****.
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It all sounds very gay.

Here's a tip: Go to junior college with the other losers and this time instead of being a whiney *******, you actually study hard and make good grades. Then when you do well, you re-apply and hope they take you back in.

Or option B: Cry like a homosexual, continue not to take accountability for your own personal failures, your stupidity of not making a correct appeal and make more pathetic threads like this one.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by dabawse View Post
    What personal problems did you have?

From the sound of it you come off as a beta bish who started to flop in school because you couldn't handle lifes problems
    ForeverAlone , bishes rejected me like crazy , no social life etc.

Location: Newcastle, Newcastle, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Ive been there bro. I made a similar kind of thread today.

The way I see it is this. You have two options:

1. Accept and live with your current situation for the rest of your life, and get nowhere
    or
    2. Do something about it

I chose 2.

alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by samfisher514 View Post
    Grab your phucking nuts and stop blaming your problems on a little depression.

My first gf broke up with me at the end of my sophomore year. I spent a bunch of time crying like a bitch holding my textbooks studying for final exams.

That's the only semester where I made straight A's on my exams and presidents list.
    *Disregard Females Acquire Bagels crew*
    *Only person to text me Happy New Years was my Orthodontist crew*
    *Talk to pretty girl at bar, lay down at night dreaming of life together crew*

B: 215lbs
    P: 135lbs
    D: 425lbs
    S: 295lbs

anonymous
    Trust me when I say this but you will be thanking God for this blessing in disguise. srs.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    It all sounds very gay.

Here's a tip: Go to junior college with the other losers and this time instead of being a whiney *******, you actually study hard and make good grades. Then when you do well, you re-apply and hope they take you back in.

Or option B: Cry like a homosexual, continue not to take accountability for your own personal failures, your stupidity of not making a correct appeal and make more pathetic threads like this one.

lol notsureifsrs . If you were in my position I gurantee you would not have done better .

So being suicidal is not a good enough reason to fail ?

FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Perpetual Bloat Crew

Originally Posted by alg0801 View Post
    Grab your phucking nuts and stop blaming your problems on a little depression.

My first gf broke up with me at the end of my sophomore year. I spent a bunch of time crying like a bitch holding my textbooks studying for final exams.

That's the only semester where I made straight A's on my exams and presidents list.

bro I have never had a girlfriend , virgin ,no friends etc.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum ;) JMagz's Avatar
    JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMagz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you see a doctor during your depressed period? If so why did you not get a referral letter for your appeal?
    = Positive Crew =

Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You got depressed because a girl rejected you and you had no friends?

Wow.... just wow, you're a disgrace.

I swear people get 'depression' far too easily these days.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Location: Newcastle, Newcastle, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000)
    lol notsureifsrs . If you were in my position I gurantee you would not have done better .

So being suicidal is not a good enough reason to fail ?
    why were you suicidal?
    if its over girls and friends, you do something about it not bish like a loser

frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they wanted to kick you out because you failed all courses through one semester ?

and why were you depressed

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs:
    - OP failed out of college
    - He can't be bothered to follow the simple appeal instructions
    - This is everyone else's problem except his
    - Its unfair because he was depressed

You failed due to your own lack of work. Why should anyone feel bad for you or give you a second chance?
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Adamyo View Post
    You got depressed because a girl rejected you and you had no friends?

Wow.... just wow, you're a disgrace.
    This. pls kill yourself, you whiny bish.

Originally Posted by JMagz View Post
    Did you see a doctor during your depressed period? If so why did you not get a referral letter for your appeal?
    No i did not , I couldn't even get out of bed . (srs)

never thought about getting documentation , did not care about uni at the time .

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seems like it was your fault that you got kicked out of uni.

-If you were so depressed, why not drop your classes?
    -Why didn't you open the email?
    -Why didn't you seek second opinions about writing an appeal letter?
    -You could have at least gone to the school counseling unit and received some type of documentation showing that there was something mentally wrong

-A lot of this is hard to follow brah
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

Registered User mophatthedamaja's Avatar
    mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000)
    you think you're the first person to fail out of college? That's no reason to commit suicide or threaten to if you don't get your way.

I think you need to regroup, seek professional help and advice and focus on living a happy and positive life. College isn't the end all be all of everything you can still live breathe and thrive everyday without it.

When i failed out it was the best thing to happen to me... srs. I wasn't ready for college and the excessive partying didn't help either. Life is great now..your 20's can be tough..keep your head up OP
    reps for life
    TOMaHULK

Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcusgs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The first thing you need to do is see a therapist. What good will getting back in school do if the depression problem is still there. Failure a second time might be more than you can handle. Take the necessary steps to fix the problem and the rest will fall into place.

SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    life has a bunch of success and failures. ive been on both ends. I hate school, but love the subject im studying. I'm not 200k in debt but am a decent candidate for a 6 figure job.

Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    Cliffs:
    - OP failed out of college
    - He can't be bothered to follow the simple appeal instructions
    - This is everyone else's problem except his
    - Its unfair because he was depressed

You failed due to your own lack of work. Why should anyone feel bad for you or give you a second chance?

Lol , follow the simple appeal instructions . okay , even if that is the case ...

how do you understand this :

- harshness of the effect of a decision that excludes you from uni

EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EngRWW33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So, you initially appealed without reading all of the appropriate documentation... your fault
    You claim you were "depressed" but have no legit proof (i.e. doctors visit)... your fault

From the uni's standpoint, you very well could have fukked off all semester and are now just making up excuses so you can waste the uni's time for another semester. Sounds like you need to accept the decision and do CC for a few semesters.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright , i got kicked out of university for good after an 8 month battle feelsbadman .jpg Was fukin depressed and was thinking of suicide (srs) Anyway , I think the decision to get excluded was really unfair . Last year I was VERY depressed , suicidal etc. , had personal problems , FA etc. and it fuked up with my school . I didn't even care about uni tbh , was at a really low point in my life , so I did not even go to classes . So i failed ,ofc . Okay , the beginning of this year I had a chance to appeal with a "Show Cause " letter , where I would explain why i failed and why i would do better . I received the letter that i had failed , which explained the process for my appeal , but it did not include the GROUNDS for an appeal . So I did not even know them . However , the first sentence of the email said " You are receiving this email because you have breached the Academic Rules (link for the academic rules) , but it did not say that the grounds for appeal are included . So I did not even bother clicking on the link , because I thought it was explaining what the rules for failing are ( if u fail more than 50 percent of your subjects) and because I thought that all this was going to be explained to me when I meet with staff members from my college ,who were scheduled to give me academic advice , how to write the appeal and so on. At the meeting I was advised not to write it and the academic advisor was really incompetent and did not provide me with any useful information , didn;t say about the grounds for appeal etc. So i lodged my appeal , but did not include that I was going to commit suicide if it was unsuccessful and eventually it was refused . Then however it turned out that I can appeal a second time , this time on procedural grounds and in that email that same link was included ( this time at the end of the letter ) and also these words were added : it is suggested that you review the academic rules before you write your appeal .So i opened it and found that one of the grouns for appeal was : - harshness of the effect of a decision that excludes the student from the university So I wrote that I was not notified about that and that i would have included that i woudl commit suicide ( I 've changed my mind , but back then I was really desperate ) But again it got refused by saying that I was notified because the link to the Academic Rules was included in the orginal letter . So ofc I disagreed with that and apeealed for a third and final time to the local Ombudsman . There I raised the following points : - The decision was unfair because you cannot say that depression is not a good enough cause to fail uni .And even though I did not have supporting documentation ,this does not mean that I was making this up , and also when you are dperessed you do not make the right decisions ( I did not go to see a dcotor ) -i was not notified on the grounds for appeal - One of those grounds clearly shows that if I ahd written that I would commit suicide , it would have been successful So they agreed with me and phoned the univesity to calrify that ground ( lol WTF ) and the university said that this was designed for students who have exceeded i nsoem areas of their studies but failed in others . WTF ? And that if I had included that I would commit suicide this would not have changed anything . Based on this information ( which cannot be found in ANY document ) the Ombdusman decided that the decision was fair and consistent with law .

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless you have clinical depression as diagnosed by a doc, you really don't have a case OP.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)