Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Do metabolism tablets work?

Do metabolism boosters really work for weight loss?

I was looking at getting;

Blackmores metabolism advantage

This formula contains ingredients that:
    assist the metabolism of fat, protein, sugar and other carbohydrates
    support normal thyroid function and metabolism
    support cellular fat breakdown
    supply essential nutrients to help meet normal daily requirements
    support energy production from the metabolism of food
    may assist with maintaining a healthy heart
    assist in immune health

Active ingredients

Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 20.7mg) 25IU
    Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 40mg
    Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 10mg
    Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10mg
    Nicotinamide 20mg
    Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 15mg) 13.76mg
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg
    Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 20mcg
    Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 3.35mcg) 134IU
    Folic acid 70mcg
    Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 12mg) 500mcg
    Calcium hydrogen phosphate (Calcium 80mg) 343mg
    Magnesium oxide-heavy (Magnesium 40mg) 70mg
    Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 4mg) 20mg
    Ferrous fumarate (Iron 5mg) 15.7mg
    Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 700mcg) 7mg
    Cupric sulfate anhydrous (Copper 300mcg) 756mcg
    Chromium picolinate (Chromium 15mcg) 121mcg
    Chromic chloride (Chromium 15mcg) 78.5mcg
    Selenomethionine (Selenium 8mcg) 19.84mcg
    Potassium iodide (Iodine 40mcg) 52.4mcg
    Capsicum annuum (Capsicum) extract equiv. to dry fruit 40mg
    Coleus forskohlii (Coleus) extract equiv. to dry root
    (standardised to contain forskolin 5.88mg) 2g (2000mg)
    As blackmores are a well known multivitamin brand in Australia, I was thinking that it would work

Sorry for the long info as I can't post links

What's your opinion?

Thanks.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are 17 you do not need a "metabolism booster"

whatever that product is...i do not seeing accomplishing too much

The ONLY thing that will help with weight loss is your diet.

Read this.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Learn this now...DIET IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING REGARDING YOUR GOALS. Be it fat loss or muscle gain, there are supplements to help, but without the diet the supplements will do nothing but empty your wallet
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brentten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, I understand that a healthy diet and regular exercise is the only way to loose weight and souly pills are not.

What I am talking about is aiding someone when loosing weight by possably increasing some nutrients that may break down fat

Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000) Medusa88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brentten View Post
    Yes, I understand that a healthy diet and regular exercise is the only way to loose weight and souly pills are not.

What I am talking about is aiding someone when loosing weight by possably increasing some nutrients that may break down fat
    Hi Brentten, I checked out your profile to see where your at and what results your after. Your best to try starting out with non stimulant boosters or fat burners such as, L-Carnitine or CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid). Both are relatiely inexpensive and easy to get. Also reel in your diet, lower your carbs and stick to a higher protein plan and dont be afraid of good fats.

Last but not least, make sure you do cardio 3-4 times a week, HIT or HIIT is great for dropping the unwanted bf fast. Theres plenty of routines bb.com to choose from.

If you dont see results from any of these sugestions, take a trip to your GP for a blood test to see if there are any underlying problems you might not be aware of.

I hope this is of some help to you. Stick with it, be consistant and train hard, you'll see results in no time.

Good Luck!!!