Closed Thread
Page 42 of 321 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 9602
    PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50)

No sir

Sorry no recommendations. I watch Hindi movies seldomly and read the subtitles lol
    Community down here is ok. I don't really chill with any Tibs here but yeah there's lots a parties. How about in Boston? Always wanted to hit a Tib party up there.

Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post
    u speak hindi also? any new hindi movies u seen that u can recommend to me? last one i saw was 3 idiots and bodyguard with salman khan.

how is the tib community up where ur from? u guys have losar parties?

PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50) PreciousDolly will become famous soon enough. (+50)

:)

Aww thanks Lmao at wrinkled up prune skin!! hehehe
    [QUOTE=Johnnybomb;947399323]
    You're definitely one of the hottest Tibetan's I've seen. All the ones I see here are short, skinny or fat, and have skin that are all wrinkled up like prunes lol.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This morning we paid off our showroom that we signed the contract for 2 weeks ago. I'm poor again with only 8k RMB (1,200 US Dollars) to my name lol. The total cost for this was a little over 6.2 million US Dollars. Me and my partner each put in 1.6 million USD and our investors put in the rest and the best part is that I own 45% of it so I already made money. Show room size is 600 sq meters (6458 sq feet), with 20 foot ceilings.

Renovation is going to cost us about 150k USD and buying all the materials like LCD's, projectors, truss racks, lights, etc... we're budgeting at about 420k USD.

U MAD?

I'M MAD cause I'm poor like a dirt farmer again
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes i deadlift in the squat rack

fukin hate hex/octo weights
    brb land on a point and hit chin fuuuuu

i had tried to record 375# x 4 but stupid camera didn't record it. ill try to get it next week.

i weighed the bar and it was 55#. yea kinda weird.

plz critique my form tnx
    Last edited by liftTENhard; 09-12-2012 at 09:28 AM.
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Whats up asians? I had some strange unstoppable urge to check the forums again today, so I knew there had to be new female posters.

Some of you guys know I said awhile back that I pulled a muscle in the upper inner thigh a couple years ago. And I've still not been able to stretch it out and it still gives me problems. So I had a doc look at it today finally. He confirmed what I knew from my extensive studies at the Google school of internet medicine. I tore my gracilis muscle.

Good news is that its nothing that I need surgery to repair. Bad news is that he thinks what happened is permanent. Its a big lump of scar tissue 4inches down from the pelvis now. And the muscle healed much shorter and thats why I lost like half the flexibility I used to have there. But he said everytime I stretch out good and work it out, I will probably get that swollen lump in the leg. But he thinks I should still keep stretching it and hope to gain some flexibility back though it will never be the same again. So guess I won't be hitting the splits ever again like I used to be able to.
    bummer bro. feel better.

Where you in Illinois bro? I grew up in the area.

You have new female ESP...........when will it be my turn .

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

i had tried to record 375# x 4 but stupid camera didn't record it. ill try to get it next week.

plz critique my form tnx
    Slight round in back but you were not using belt, if you have no back pains then you're good there (I round my back too maybe but I have no back pain whatsoever). How do you set up your feet? Do you put the bar on my feet where your shoe laces tie up at? Then when you go down to deadlift does your shin touch bar? If not, then that's what I do then I would do a little butt bounce down and boom back up. Seems like you only did that for your first rep also not feeling the music you homo. Also for stance for deadlifts you want to get in a stance as if you were about to jump because that is the best stance to project power from.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Slight round in back but you were not using belt, if you have no back pains then you're good there (I round my back too maybe but I have no back pain whatsoever). How do you set up your feet? Do you put the bar on my feet where your shoe laces tie up at? Then when you go down to deadlift does your shin touch bar? If not, then that's what I do then I would do a little butt bounce down and boom back up. Seems like you only did that for your first rep also not feeling the music you homo. Also for stance for deadlifts you want to get in a stance as if you were about to jump because that is the best stance to project power from.
    he just lifts without form and man handles them like it were pink dumbbells.

U MAD U CAN'T?

YEAH U MAD!

Semper Fi

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    didnt see any rounding hmmmm... but yea i get no pains. my max is 4 plates but form kinda takes a hit. i know my back can handle it tho cuz when i rackpull i can almost do 5 plates. might have to invest in a belt i guess.
    what type of belt do u use? name brand i mean.

i put my foot almost as if its about to get cut in half by the bar maybe a lilbit back. and then when i go down into the squatish position it touches the bar.

here is another vid(with different music) this was after i pulled 375x4 so form might not be spot on cuz i was kinda burned out.
    Last edited by liftTENhard; 09-12-2012 at 09:29 AM.
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    he just lifts without form and man handles them like it were pink dumbbells.

U MAD U CAN'T?

YEAH U MAD!

didnt see any rounding hmmmm... but yea i get no pains. my max is 4 plates but form kinda takes a hit. i know my back can handle it tho cuz when i rackpull i can almost do 5 plates. might have to invest in a belt i guess.

i put my foot almost as if its about to get cut in half by the bar maybe a lilbit back. and then when i go down into the squatish position it touches the bar.

here is another vid(with different music) this was after i pulled 375x4 so form might not be spot on cuz i was kinda burned out.

IMO, it's slight but it's normal to have slight rounding of back. Like I said if you don't have any pain then you're set. Your 4 plate where does it goes sloppy? From the bottom or top? or both? As for the belt, IMO it really helps from the the ground up pull because that's where the rounding usually starts. Rack pulls = focuses on the locking out part so. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend you my belt but when mine break down I'm going to pick up an inzer lever belt.

IMO, it's slight but it's normal to have slight rounding of back. Like I said if you don't have any pain then you're set. Your 4 plate where does it goes sloppy? From the bottom or top? or both? As for the belt, IMO it really helps from the the ground up pull because that's where the rounding usually starts. Rack pulls = focuses on the locking out part so. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend you my belt but when mine break down I'm going to pick up an inzer lever belt.
    Why are you struggling lifting 49.5 lbs?

U MAD?

YEAH U MAD!

Semper Fi

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning Asians

I'm looking to buy a phone card to call the Philippines. Any suggestions to those that do call in Asian?

I'm calling a landline so I want the cheapest rate possible.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup, mernin' folks!

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Morning Asians

I'm looking to buy a phone card to call the Philippines. Any suggestions to those that do call in Asian?

Pick up a $5-10 phone card and use your home phone if you have one. I know some cell providers charge you to call international even if you have a phone card.

Morning Asians

I used to always go to those asian convenience stores, not sure if you have those in Hickville Alabamer. You can buy ones where it's like 10 bucks to call a certain country for 60 minutes.

Semper Fi

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to always go to those asian convenience stores, not sure if you have those in Hickville Alabamer. You can buy ones where it's like 10 bucks to call a certain country for 60 minutes.
    OK thanks, I am no longer in Hickville Alabamer...In Hickville Tennessee now lol
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you love moving aud! jk. happy wednesday1
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirning lIFT'S and baos vids! you others brahs need to get some lift vids up too!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

plz critique my form tnx
    Form looks fine, gjdm!

Morning Asians

skype?

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    mirning lIFT'S and baos vids! you others brahs need to get some lift vids up too!
    Not sure if you want to see video of Schmack and Sharky in bed, if you do PM Evo.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Audi sorry for your loss brother.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning Asians

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup, mernin' folks!

Pick up a $5-10 phone card and use your home phone if you have one. I know some cell providers charge you to call international even if you have a phone card.
    Sand Storm ^^^^^These. You can go to any liquor store and get those cheap phone card. They usually last pretty long too.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    This. More videos are needed.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    x2 on this.

Morning ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

MarlinaTJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Sand Storm ^^^^^These. You can go to any liquor store and get those cheap phone card. They usually last pretty long too.

x2 on this.

Morning ladies!!

Morning man!!
    like the pic?
    want more?

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[video=youtube;5zi96Y55jOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zi96Y55jOY[video]
    Your deads look good bro. Need a vid of heavier weight (where you think your form is breaking down) to judge.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Form looks fine, gjdm!

skype?

Not sure if you want to see video of Schmack and Sharky in bed, if you do PM Evo.
    http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/pric...o-philippines/

Skype pre-pay rates to the Philippines range from 19.8c to 24.9c. There's also a pay-monthly subscription rate that's a bit cheaper.

x3

x2 on this.

Morning ladies!!
    Morning brahs!
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Your deads look good bro. Need a vid of heavier weight (where you think your form is breaking down) to judge.

Skype pre-pay rates to the Philippines range from 19.8c to 24.9c. There's also a pay-monthly subscription rate that's a bit cheaper.

x3

Morning brahs!
    I think skype is still a rip off except for the wifi cause it's free haha. I still prefer calling cards.

Semper Fi

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PreciousDolly View Post
    Sorry no recommendations. I watch Hindi movies seldomly and read the subtitles lol
    Community down here is ok. I don't really chill with any Tibs here but yeah there's lots a parties. How about in Boston? Always wanted to hit a Tib party up there.
    welcome. what city r u from?
    Last edited by KRN-GOOKX891; 09-12-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    welcome. what city r u from?
    Norwalk, California dude

Semper Fi

KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Norwalk, California dude
    walnut, ca

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

x3

Morning brahs!
    Morning bro!

I still think phone card is much cheaper. Some of them is like $0.2c per minutes. But it doesn't works 100% of the time. That is the risk.

Norwalk, California dude
    Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    walnut, ca
    LOL
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So what is your obsession?
    !
    SLAPPING BALLS

Why you travel so much? When you coming to Boston?
    For work unfortunately it's not for leisure that's for sure. Last time I was in Boston was for a holiday since I use to live in DC it was close. I def don't miss that cold weather, though having seasons was a little nice. I still prefer perfect vball weather everyday And I don't get to go to fun places.. all places down south, LA, AL, GA, KY, TN & a couple other non fun places like OKC.. I'll get to go to better places once I move up the ladder... hopefully! *fingers crosssiessss

You traveling to Shanghai anytime soon? We will go party at my club yo!

I will take you up on that offer! I plan to next yr for vacation! Haven't partied with all asians since hong kong! haha

Ya'lll why are asian parents so weird... my mom is all pissy at me since I'm forcefully taking her to the optometrist today... she's like going blind in one of her eyes and she's scared to tell anyone b/c she doesn't want surgery even though it'll be covered under my insurance.. wtf! sense.. she does not make it.. though.. I will dim sum bribe her before the eye dr.. I can't wait! Haven't had dim sum in forever.. MMMMMMMM
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning bro!

I still think phone card is much cheaper. Some of them is like $0.2c per minutes. But it doesn't works 100% of the time. That is the risk.
    Sup bro! Yeah, I agree the phone card can be much cheaper. Just giving Audie another option with Skype. It's even better if the other party has Skype

Basically, most of my company's communications is over Skype because we have overseas employees. All conf calls are held via Skype. We also use the video sharing and screen sharing features. Amazing that most of it is free.

Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    Ya'lll why are asian parents so weird... my mom is all pissy at me since I'm forcefully taking her to the optometrist today... she's like going blind in one of her eyes and she's scared to tell anyone b/c she doesn't want surgery even though it'll be covered under my insurance.. wtf! sense.. she does not make it.. though.. I will dim sum bribe her before the eye dr.. I can't wait! Haven't had dim sum in forever.. MMMMMMMM
    My parents are the same and they're much older than yours (I'm assuming). They hate going to see any kind of doctor. Maybe because it's a reminder that they're getting older?

Dim sum sounds good for lunch nom nom nom
    ## chillin at home crew

Haven't had dim sum in forever.. MMMMMMMM
    we're going to have dim sum in vegas. Come with us...maybe its a asian elder pride thing with your mum

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bribe her with some pho! Good luck with your corporate ladder climbing goal LM. Don't forget us when you get up there.

My parents are the same and they're much older than yours (I'm assuming). They hate going to see any kind of doctor. Maybe because it's a reminder that they're getting older?

Dim sum sounds good for lunch nom nom nom
    My parent is the opposite, well at least my mom. She wants to go every chance she can.

How old are you parents?

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post

Banned, but still a strong avi lol!
    Nice avi too! LOL
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 321 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast