ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktkoch is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Has anyone used or heard of FitWall?

Just curious if anyone has ever used or heard about the FitWall. Was sent some information on it, and seems pretty intriguing. Thoughts anyone??
    "Go big or go home"...

Knapping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ktkoch View Post
    Just curious if anyone has ever used or heard about the FitWall. Was sent some information on it, and seems pretty intriguing. Thoughts anyone??
    This was a really old message but I happened to search on Fitwall and found it. I have been going for a couple years and I love it. It's not bodybuilding, but it is great high energy functional strength, flexibility, and HIIT cardio training in a compressed (40 minute) time. I try to do it most mornings to jump start my day, and then I hit the gym later in the day to purely focus on weights. It's worked wonders for me--a perfect combination for overall heath, flexibility, strength, and leanness.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A 45 year old should never call something that is just a few years old 'really old'.

What does that make us brother? lol
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.