Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kris Gethin's 12 week trainer v.s. Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to size 12 week program

I'm looking for strength, size, some good motivation and get in the best shape of my life, which one would be best?

FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FatGuy260 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Freerunner12 View Post
    I'm looking for strength, size, some good motivation and get in the best shape of my life, which one would be best?
    The best program is sitting on the couch watching tv and eating donuts and oreo's. The donut and oreo diet along with the exersising your fingers on the remot. That's the program you should go on based upon your goals. Remember round is a shape!

Lift heavy eat right projectcody's Avatar
    projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Freerunner12 View Post
    Whichever one you want and fits you... IMO as long as your working your ass of at the gym (excuse my language) you will see results in strength and size... just make sure your eating enough and clean foods
    Cutting..
    Been bodybuilding and powerlifting for 8 months

Bench 245
    Squat 360
    Deadlift 380

cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10) cogliati is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Neither. Do a real program such as starting strength or all pros beginner routine. I made the mistake of following kris gethins program before I knew what the hell I was doing. I lost a ton of mass (because I naively bought into his nutrition plan) and looked terrible. After that I jumped onto all pros workout and and I can't say enough good things about that program. Ive on 10 lbs (currently bulking) and my strength is going up every workout.

Which ever program you choose, make sure you are focusing on the big compound lifts and are progressing each week.

Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kodaav has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you use Gethin's program, you will lose muscle mass. A lot of it. With Stoppani's, you will gain. It's a fairly good program to follow if you are looking to add size. Like Cogliati said though, if you are a beginner lifter, try all pro's program.

Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kodaav View Post
    If you use Gethin's program, you will lose muscle mass. A lot of it. With Stoppani's, you will gain. It's a fairly good program to follow if you are looking to add size. Like Cogliati said though, if you are a beginner lifter, try all pro's program.
    My goal is to gain mass, so even if I keep my regular diet and do my regular cardio will I still lose muscle mass?

turboatrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turboatrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turboatrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turboatrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turboatrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To gain mass, you really just have to eat and a calorie surplus, lift weights, and keep progressing (either in reps or weight on the bar). It is not recommended for beginner's to do either of those plans. Gethin's program is all about selling his supplement stack and anything that says Shortcut should be avoided (there is no shortcut in weightlifting). The above poster's offer good advice. Starting strength will get you good strength gains with decent gains, and All pro's will get you good mass gains with decent strength. You just have to follow them exactly as designed.

turboatrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turboatrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turboatrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turboatrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turboatrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, if you do cardio, keep in mind that you will need to eat enough calories to replenish what you burned doing that cardio. So that usually means eating in a big calorie surplus.