Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Pan!c Pre-Workout

Today I will be reviewing Pan!c Pre-workout. I had never heard of this product until the company contacted me via my website to do a review. I gladly accepted the company's offer and they sent me a full tub for my review. I used it for around 3 weeks to get a good idea of how it would perform.

Mixability: Most pre-workout supplements I have tried require you to combine 1 or 2 scoops of the powder with anywhere from 4-16 ounces of water. Pan!c advises to combine 2 scoops of powder with 4 ounces of water. So as per instructions I measured 4 ounces of cold water and added 2 scoops of Pan!c. I then used a spoon to starting mixing the concoction. It took a little bit for the powder to start mixing with the water. It didn't clump up but some of it remained still powdered on the top of the drink for a little while. Pan!c took me around 30-45 seconds to thoroughly mix.
    Pan!c was slightly difficult to mix at first but once the water covered it, it combined well.
    (8 out of 10)

Taste: One of the most important qualities to me in a supplement is how it taste. There are usually A LOT of supplements crammed into each scoop so taste can be a very difficult thing to conquer. Even before I tried Pan!c, I could smell a fruit punch scent coming from the glass. Upon first drink, I was pleasantly surprised. Pan!c reminds me of a sugar free, fruit punch flavored Kool-Aid. There was no after taste and no loose powder at the end of the glass. Pan!c did a great job of masking the flavor of all the ingredients. I did notice a few white flakes still floating around in the drink but they did not affect the flavor or clump up.
    (8.5 out of 10)

Motivation: Another important aspect of a pre-workout supplement for me is that it must motivate me to work out. Many of the times I go to workout, I have no drive and need something to give me a little push. I took Pan!c around 20 minutes before each workout as per the directions. At about the 15 minute mark I could feel my energy levels start to rise and I became very motivated to start each work out. Each and every time I took Pan!c, I got the motivation I needed and a great amount of energy.
    (8 out of 10)

Pump: When I am lifting weights, I really enjoy the great pump as I workout and when I am done. It acts as a motivator for me when I am able to look in the mirror after a workout and can see results.
    Each day I took Pan!c I really strived to push myself harder than normal and try and up my reps (even if only by a few) each time. After each workout, I felt fairly jacked and was overall pleased with the pump.
    (7.5 out of 10)

Ingredients: One of the things Pan!c claims is a simple but effective ingredient list without a lot of the fillers found in some pre-workout supplements. 2 scoops of Pan!c (one serving) contain a 4272 mg proprietary blend consisting of: Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Phenylethylamine, and Kre-Alkalyn.

Value: Each tub of Pan!c contains 45 servings (each serving is 2 scoops. A tub will set you back 35.95, which comes to about .80 cents a serving. This is a bit cheaper than most of the top supplements on the market.
    (8.5 out of 10)

Overall Thoughts: For a product I have never even heard of, Pan!c delivered pretty good. The taste was above average and the energy from it was pretty good. I would suggest it if you are looking for new pre-workout supplements to try.
    Attached Images
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good review, never even heard of this stuff until now.