Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Cold approached 3 women today, got shut down hard

Girl one:

-Together in line at the check out
    -She had a cast on her hand
    -I asked how she broke her hand
    -She tells me its just temporary for carpel tunnel syndrome
    -She goes on and on talking to me
    -I figure, she is talking so that is a good thing, so I introduce myself
    -She shakes my hand
    -We keep talking
    -As we leave the store, I ask if she wants to get coffee
    -She says, "no thank you" w/o even looking at me
    -Feltbadman

Girl two:

-In the same alise
    -Noticed her tattoo
    -Asked her about it
    -She tells me
    -She starts telling me her profession (yoga instructor)
    -Starts telling about when the next class is, and that I should come
    -Gives me her card
    -Points out that her number is there and I should call if I have any questions
    -I ask "Can that number be used to ask you out on a date, too?"
    -She laughed and said, "it would be, but I am married" (i didn't see the ring)
    -Feltokayman

Girl three:

-Straight up cold approch
    -"I noticed you from across the aisle, and I had to come over and say hi"
    -She had dat ass and dem titz
    -Face was kinda wack though
    -We started talking, telling me where she was from etc
    -I said, "Hey I'm about to head out, but would you like to get a drink sometime?"
    -"I'd love to, but I dont drink"
    -This should have been my cue to cut ties, but I asked, "coffee?"
    "-I'm sorry sweetie, I don't drink coffee either"
    -"Anything?" (at this point, I regret even approaching her and just want to crawl in a cave and die)
    -"I'm sorry babe, but that was so sweet of you to approach me"

Feelskindabadbrahs

For your time:

agcrx is not very helpful. (-500) agcrx is not very helpful. (-500) agcrx is not very helpful. (-500) agcrx is not very helpful. (-500) agcrx is not very helpful. (-500) agcrx is not very helpful. (-500) agcrx is not very helpful. (-500) agcrx is not very helpful. (-500) agcrx is not very helpful. (-500) agcrx is not very helpful. (-500) agcrx is not very helpful. (-500)
    pick girls that look single braaaaaa
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    "everybody wanna be a body builder but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight"
    " I love doing things that people told me i couldn't achieve, they told me it will never happen and that i can never do it. Now im doing it and they are all mirin srs" - me
    “When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe than you will be successful.” - Eric Thomas
    265 bench
    415 deadlift
    335 squat
    mod negged by team punishment.

Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -I said, "Hey I'm about to head out, but would you like to get a drink sometime?"

lmao

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    Learn from it and keep approaching. Repped.

Sanity Is Not Statistical Rinpoche's Avatar
    Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rinpoche has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not our fault ur a *******.
    THE SINGULARITY IS NEARING

RC: GALICKGUNVEGETA squeak419

I always have reps. I always rep anyone for no particular reason.

farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    keep on keepin on
    Current Lifts:
    Bench: 225x6 flat, 225x6 incline
    Squat: 365x6
    Deadlift: 565x1, 405x15
    Bent-Over Rows: 365x6
    Seated BB overhead press:185x8, 225x4

"Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death. If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present."
    Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother."
    Khalil Gibran

OSU Alumni, Go Bucks!

ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReecesNikka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lowlander View Post

lmao
    lmao i know brah, should have bolted

Originally Posted by Rinpoche View Post
    not our fault ur a *******.
    i lold

Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Repsbreh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't feel too bad, if those conversations really went like you said and they weren't too awkward then props. Doesn't sound too bad, the 2nd and 3rd lines were decent. Confidence. And f*ck the last snooty 3/10 face.

Originally Posted by Repsbreh View Post
    Don't feel too bad, if those conversations really went like you said and they weren't too awkward then props. Doesn't sound too bad, the 2nd and 3rd lines were decent. Confidence. And f*ck the last snooty 3/10 face.
    I will admit the 1st one was awkward as fuk. Zyzz was not my inspiration. 2nd one was good, 3rd, she was just weird.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its a numbers game, keep it up
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should have thrown em a Reeces, nikka.

Lol but srs, it's part of the game.. you're gonna get shut down a lot, back when I was cold approaching women (I don't anymore now that I have a GF) my success rate was somewhere around 50% at BEST. Rejection is part of life, keep your head up and keep moving

gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000)
    are you facially aesthetic? keep at it op I don't have the sand for cold approaches sometimes.

povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lowlander View Post

lmao

you missed the best part:

Anything?" (at this point, I regret even approaching her and just want to crawl in a cave and die)
    -"I'm sorry babe, but that was so sweet of you to approach me"

throw them sluts a reeces next time brah

Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canviskiller is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good attempts brah. Repped in 24 hours.

Registered User GhettoHustler69's Avatar
    GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GhettoHustler69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep at it bro and you'll be slaying poon in no time.
    *No bed crew*
    *No pillow crew*
    *No blanket crew*
    *No wipe crew*
    *No shampoo crew*
    *Tried getting SS cut for maximum aesthetics but couldn't pull it off crew*

FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100) FishinWithFredo is not very well liked. (-100)
    bish doesnt drink anything wtf is this real life

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Next time just hide behind something and throw Reeces at them.

Bishes love dat chit srs

YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dead @ "anything?"

Good tries though OP

nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50) nvwls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3 is nothing OP...unless you live in a place with 5 girls.
    You got rejected nicely, not shut down at all. Some chicks just say "no thanks" and don't talk to you
    Approach 100 women and if you still don't get a number you can come back and complain.

edit:don't complain fix what you did wrong

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those seem like 3 good encounters, not sure what you're upset about.

cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stick to whales, don't venture out of your league

faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) faplet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So you already did the hardest thing, 3 times, no reason to feel bad.

ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ectosthetic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't quit man that's only three approaches! If three fails are gonna discourage you, maybe you should ask yourself if you have what it takes.

bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "anything?"

I cringed srs.

but gj regardless, who the phuck cares if you get shut down rofl the one time you succeed will make it all worth it.

Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "-I'm sorry sweetie, I don't dri-- no thanks jeff LOL"
    Starting weight(28/01/12): 190lbs obese
    Weight at end of cut: 145lbs

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cringed so hard
    I Browse the MISK

CEO

Thanks brahs, not really mad, but sometimes walking away feels awkward as fook

GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500) GlutesBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    You should have asked if she drinks water!
    Everyone knows bishes love water.
    "Don't say my cars topless. Say the titties is out." -Nasty Nas

xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx crew

Ass Hairs Longer Than Pubes Crew

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    shoulda rolled up in a benz or something.. instant wet pants from dem hoez
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100) JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100) JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100) JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100) JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100) JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100) JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100) JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100) JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100) JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100) JohnnyCage12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good attempts bro most *******s wouldn't even try repped
    cold shower crew