Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    lol stfu. I never said, "that wasn't me". I said I don't own that profile. It's a copy pasta and with additional crap on it. You take this internet ish too seriously talkin bout, "fake e-life is in a shatter".

Get bent, you little child.

lol. This is sad. Really.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    You are making excuses for a guy pulling a con game. He is not fooling us. He is fooling people like YOU.

This is just herpderping on the forum and thus pretty much pointless. But in real life, evil prevails where good people fail to take a stand.
    Son.. it's you, lasher, and weightaholic. No one else really cares.. and if they do, jakes on them.

weightaholic is the guy that's been raging for my penis for the last what.. 2 years now? lol.. if not longer. As I've said, I wouldn't doubt weightaholic trying so hard to discredit me, the guy even told me to go commit suicide. The two of you (+lasher) are his little fan club members.. pretty homo, if you ask me.

By the way, I wouldn't doubt weightaholic steppin in.. the guy literally searches my name in hopes to find my posts like some sort of creeper.

Edit: Daaaaaaaaaamn lol... you guys spent pretty much a whole damn page just for me? Oh lawdy lawd.

This crap is no different than people creating fake zyzz accounts and claiming to still be alive

Gullible as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, son.

lasher and tekkendo have no other ammo... the only reason they spread this sh!t like a couple of fan boys is because I style on them and they have nothing besides spreading the profile each time I make a point (for discrediting purposes). weightaholic on the other hand is an under cover homo who has it bad for me, whether he realizes it or not. Chasing me around like a dog for the last 2+ years lol

Look at nutsy.. he's proved me wrong quite a few times and disagree on a few things. And he doesn't even pull any stunt resembling that of weightaholic lol...

And to explain the info on there.. besides ********, the only other networking profile I ever created was a myspace profile, from like high school til college. So yes, that is my face, from back in the day, yes those stats are mine.. some of the info is correct as well, that looks like a direct copy pasta from a myspace profile I had long ago. Also when weightaholic first posted that screen shot, first thing I did was contact the admin of the site via email with an explanation and a picture of myself holding a sheet of paper that read, "I do not have a profile on your domain".
    Last edited by illriginalized; 06-13-2012 at 07:32 PM.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys, why are we focusing on Danny's bull****? Focus instead on the hypocrisy of Islam.

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Son.. it's you, lasher, and weightaholic. No one else really cares.. and if they do, jakes on them.

weightaholic is the guy that's been raging for my penis for the last what.. 2 years now? lol.. if not longer. As I've said, I wouldn't doubt weightaholic trying so hard to discredit me, the guy even told me to go commit suicide. The two of you (+lasher) are his little fan club members.. pretty homo, if you ask me.

By the way, I wouldn't doubt weightaholic steppin in.. the guy literally searches my name in hopes to find my posts like some sort of creeper.

Edit: Daaaaaaaaaamn lol... you guys spent pretty much a whole damn page just for me? Oh lawdy lawd.

This crap is no different than people creating fake zyzz accounts and claiming to still be alive

lasher and tekkendo have no other ammo... the only reason they spread this sh!t like a couple of fan boys is because I style on them and they have nothing besides spreading the profile each time I make a point (for discrediting purposes). weightaholic on the other hand is an under cover homo who has it bad for me, whether he realizes it or not. Chasing me around like a dog for the last 2+ years lol

Look at nutsy.. he's proved me wrong quite a few times and disagree on a few things. And he doesn't even pull any stunt resembling that of weightaholic lol...

And to explain the info on there.. besides ********, the only other networking profile I ever created was a myspace profile, from like high school til college. So yes, that is my face, from back in the day, yes those stats are mine.. some of the info is correct as well, that looks like a direct copy pasta from a myspace profile I had long ago. Also when weightaholic first posted that screen shot, first thing I did was contact the admin of the site via email with an explanation and a picture of myself holding a sheet of paper that read, "I do not have a profile on your domain".

it is all danny facts + danny logic = total crap.

Registered physio(almost) wjs010's Avatar
    wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

That is believable and I can easily buy that. I don't even really care lol it's your life. You seem like a cool guy. As long as you religion allows people to keep their noggins in connection with the rest of their body, we good!

However, I'm not totally sold on that fact that your account went from public to private like that. One of two possible reasons: when you had proof via your pic attachment stating you've no ties with the site, maybe the put it in private. Or maybe your stalker went and changed if to private conveniently for the lulZ. I'm curious bro, which is it? Peace
    Vote Ron Paul 2012. See changes for the better :)

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wjs010 View Post
    That is believable and I can easily buy that. I don't even really care lol it's your life. You seem like a cool guy. As long as you religion allows people to keep their noggins in connection with the rest of their body, we good!

However, I'm not totally sold on that fact that your account went from public to private like that. One of two possible reasons: when you had proof via your pic attachment stating you've no ties with the site, maybe the put it in private. Or maybe your stalker went and changed if to private conveniently for the lulZ. I'm curious bro, which is it? Peace
    I don't know. All I did was report the profile to let them know someone's fraudin'.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PAT83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hassan19 View Post
    It seems as if apostates are only to be killed if they become a threat to the state (and even then there is a process that I don't quite know). nothing is to happen if someone leaves islam for christianity for example and they just go on practicing their new beliefs respectfully.
    Fear Allah. You are sugar coating the Deen to please the kuffar. Fear Allah, that's all I will say.