Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Again, I don't care about what Buddhists (men) say about it. I think for myself. Even the Buddha at first was hesitant about teaching to women, but came around to it after reflection.

Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. -Buddha

Just as a mother would protect with her life her own son, her only son, so one should cultivate an unbounded mind towards all beings, and loving-kindness towards all the world. -Buddha, Sutta Nipata

BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Your religion also does NOT support bisexuals, more specifically hermaphrodites.. according to the Vinaya. Does that mean your religion is driven by fear? Or a portion of it?
    The Vinaya doesn't apply to lay people, and the restriction is an anatomical one, not based on orientation.

The suttas indicate that focusing too much gender identity is simply counterproductive, and that any sexual craving should be seriously reflected on.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BenZowman View Post
    The Vinaya doesn't apply to lay people, and the restriction is an anatomical one, not based on orientation.

The suttas indicate that focusing too much gender identity is simply counterproductive, and that any sexual craving should be seriously reflected on.
    Interesting. So is the Vinaya only applied to the Monks? I thought Monks weren't allowed to have intercourse to begin with.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Interesting. So is the Vinaya only applied to the Monks? I thought Monks weren't allowed to have intercourse to begin with.
    They are not, they are not even supposed to come into physical contact with someone of opposite gender or touch someone out of affection, the offenses simply have varying levels of severity.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BenZowman View Post
    They are not, they are not even supposed to come into physical contact with someone of opposite gender or touch someone out of affection, the offenses simply have varying levels of severity.
    Aye.. much respect to the Tibetan monks.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hassan19 View Post
    It seems as if apostates are only to be killed if they become a threat to the state (and even then there is a process that I don't quite know). nothing is to happen if someone leaves islam for christianity for example and they just go on practicing their new beliefs respectfully.
    Is this supposed to tell us how wonderfully peaceful and nice islam is?

Well, I am happy to hear that.

But guess what? You are barking up the wrong tree. You should be talking to the douchebag killers in that clip. Apparently they didn't get the memo about how nice and sweet and peaceful islam is supposed to be.

It doesn't matter how much you chew your lips off telling people how nice islam is, it wouldn't mean anything when you got islamo *******s murdering innocent people 24/7 all over the world. You need to condemn those *******s. Heck they probably fukking cut your head off for not being their kind of muslim.

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    one of the more brutal executions I've seen.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    Unless you're just being a cherry picking ******* who bends logic to suit his own particular predilections and prejudices, that is.
    Couldn't be, could it?

LOL.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    She has access to my emails from two different email accounts. If that account was mine she would have seen emails coming from that profile. Sorry bud, but you ran out of ammo and have been grasping at straws for the past couple of days trying to discredit me.
    Hard for an imaginary "wife" to catch you doing anything....
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Maiar View Post
    one of the more brutal executions I've seen.
    I've seen worse.

Bodymore, Murderland. YARDGORILLA's Avatar
    YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    Good. Don't. Watching that **** turns you into a different person.

Brutality of that magnitude will do that. It is not for a person to witness such an inhuman act.
    Gay Friendly(no homo)-/Black Friendly(no racist)-/Hick Friendly(no inbred)
    "It all began in Afrika"

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She has access to my emails from two different email accounts. If that account was mine she would have seen emails coming from that profile. Sorry bud, but you ran out of ammo and have been grasping at straws for the past couple of days trying to discredit me.

Oh and by bud, I mean troll.
    Dude...I only just came into this thread, and have no idea what you two are going on about, but sheeeet son, there's no getting away from this.

Same height as you. Same username as you. Same religion as you. Same ethnicity as you.

Simply saying "my wife has access to email accounts" don't mean jack - especially if you know she can read your sh!t, there's nothing to stop you just setting up another account. That's not even close to a rebuttal, mang.

Hope it's not true, though. You seem like a solid dude, hopefully it's all just a massive coincidence.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheJimmyRustler View Post
    Dude...I only just came into this thread, and have no idea what you two are going on about, but sheeeet son, there's no getting away from this.

Same height as you. Same username as you. Same religion as you. Same ethnicity as you.

Simply saying "my wife has access to email accounts" don't mean jack - especially if you know she can read your sh!t, there's nothing to stop you just setting up another account. That's not even close to a rebuttal, mang.

Hope it's not true, though. You seem like a solid dude, hopefully it's all just a massive coincidence.
    The account also magically changed from public to private the day he was called out on it.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hopefully it's all just a massive coincidence.

Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The account also magically changed from public to private the day he was called out on it.
    Oh lawd.

One of the most respectable members of the R/P is a scumbag. That berates others for their own sexual practices.

The irony.

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Flying bacon - even tastier because it's that much harder to catch.

A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flying bacon - even tastier because it's that much harder to catch.

wHY U TeaZ ME Im V3G3TariaNZ

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    wHY U TeaZ ME Im V3G3TariaNZ
    Oh, my bad. I'm guessing that that piglet's body just got mutilated and hacked to pieces to be cut up into strips of bacon for us omnivores, and what we see there is his soul?

Oh, my bad. I'm guessing that that piglet's body just got mutilated and hacked to pieces to be cut up into strips of bacon for us omnivores, and what we see there is his soul?

Registered physio(almost) wjs010's Avatar
    wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wait, so illriginalized , the pretty cool dude on this forum aside from whacky religious and social views, was potentially cheating on his wife, who may be non existent? I don't know which is worse, to cheat on your wife or pretend you have one. We need to get to the bottom of this. Illriginalized , say it ain't so , bro
    Vote Ron Paul 2012. See changes for the better :)

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wjs010 View Post
    Wait, so illriginalized , the pretty cool dude on this forum aside from whacky religious and social views, was potentially cheating on his wife, who may be non existent? I don't know which is worse, to cheat on your wife or pretend you have one. We need to get to the bottom of this. Illriginalized , say it ain't so , bro
    Well if he was just cheating on his imaginary wife it wouldn't be so bad. I think the important question here to ask is, if it were a robot wife, would it still be cheating?

'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Registered physio(almost) wjs010's Avatar
    wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well if he was just cheating on his imaginary wife it wouldn't be so bad.
    Good point. Im seeing what he's doing here. Is this some type of Islamic diversion !?!?
    Vote Ron Paul 2012. See changes for the better :)

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sheesh guys, its just a total coincidence that its the same username, the picture looks just like him, all the stats match, and they both happen to be Dominican!

So check it, I'm Dominican...
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a hypocrite and a liar.

we know he is a liar b/c he denies that is him.

we know he is a hypocrite when he said he lowers his eyes in the presence of other women.

looks like Danny's fake e-life is in a shatter .....
    Last edited by Tekkendo; 06-13-2012 at 11:34 AM.

hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop picking on him guys!

lol inb4 130lbs feelsbadman

stop picking on him guys!

lol inb4 130lbs feelsbadman
    So you don't care that he is a hypocrite and a liar just as long as he claims to be muslim?

hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    So you don't care that he is a hypocrite and a liar just as long as he claims to be muslim?
    We don't know the situation for sure. What if he made that page with his wife knowing and it was all just in some weird jest. What if he didn't make that page at all? Anyway, how does it matter?

And admittedly, I do tend treat people claiming to be Muslim as my own brother, but I think everyone deserves to be treated with respect and be given excuses as well. Just the way I was raised.

We don't know the situation for sure. What if he made that page with his wife knowing and it was all just in some weird jest. What if he didn't make that page at all? Anyway, how does it matter?

And admittedly, I do tend treat people claiming to be Muslim as my own brother, but I think everyone deserves to be treated with respect and be given excuses as well. Just the way I was raised.
    You are making excuses for a guy pulling a con game. He is not fooling us. He is fooling people like YOU.

This is just herpderping on the forum and thus pretty much pointless. But in real life, evil prevails where good people fail to take a stand.
    Last edited by Tekkendo; 06-13-2012 at 05:04 PM.

We don't know the situation for sure. What if he made that page with his wife knowing and it was all just in some weird jest. What if he didn't make that page at all?
    As has been said, the similarities are far, far too strong for it to be coincidental. Ill. is such an odd ball word/name that I've never seen it anywhere besides here...the page is titled as that. Ill. is known to be Dominican...that page says the person is. Ill's stats have him at 6'. Ill's a pretty swole mofcker...the page describes the physique as "jacked."

As for it being a weird joke - why would he deny it if that was the case? Not only that, but it's an incredibly, incredibly unlikely joke a woman would let her husband play...I mean, really, a husband and his wife setting up a dating account of his for the lulz? And all of this coming from a guy who comes across as a humble Muslim that claims to look away when speaking to women he doesn't know and believes that marriage is sacred and the only true meaningful bond between people?

That's just clutching at straws, mate.

Anyway, how does it matter?
    Because he was just preaching against the immorality of the West in which infidelity and failed marriages abound, and is claiming that Islam is the solution...and yet it's failed him and his wife.

And admittedly, I do tend treat people claiming to be Muslim as my own brother
    Thanks for the honestly, brah.

but I think everyone deserves to be treated with respect and be given excuses as well. Just the way I was raised.
    That "everyone" includes us as well. His refutation of that being his page didn't make sense ("my wife checks my email accounts"?? Is he trying to convince us he's incapable of setting up other email accounts??) and the fact that, as Lasher pointed out, it changed from public to private after being linked to here is pretty damning.

You are making excuses for a guy pulling a con game. He is not fooling us. He is fooling people like YOU.

This is just herpderping on the forum and thus pretty much pointless. But in real life, evil prevails where good people fail to take a stand.
    You're right, we should try to enjoin the good and forbid the evil.

"…We (i.e. Allaah Almighty) rescued those who forbade evil, and with a severe torment We seized those who did wrong because they used to rebel against Allaah's Command (disobey Allaah)."[Quran 7:165]

Abu Sa`eed Al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allaah said, "Whoever amongst you sees an evil, he must change it with his hand; if he is unable to do so, then with his tongue; and if he is yet unable to do so, then with his heart; and that is the weakest form of Faith". [Muslim]

more here: http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...&page=articles

a hypocrite and a liar.

we know he is a liar b/c he denies that is him.

we know he is a hypocrite when he said he lowers his eyes in the presence of other women.

looks like Danny's fake e-life is in a shatter .....
    lol stfu. I never said, "that wasn't me". I said I don't own that profile. It's a copy pasta and with additional crap on it. You take this internet ish too seriously talkin bout, "fake e-life is in a shatter".

Get bent, you little child.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬