MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000)

how much cardio while bulking?

I've been bulking up lately but I have also noticed my waist is also getting slightly larger. How much cardio should I be while bulking? I know too much isn't good cause I need those extra calories to build muscle, I just don't want to gain too much fat and then have to struggle to get it off later. -thanks for any help

Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, you could just lower your cals a bit. But most feel that moderate cardio 20-30 minutes 3 x per week won't impede bulking progress. Personally, I have chosen not to do any cardio during this bulking cycle. I feel it takes away from my recovery ability significantly. I want to focus on size/strength during this cycle.
    Make time to eat!

Waylander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree. basically if you want to bulk then you will have to put up with the fat!....once you are satisfied with your bulk gains etc...then work on losing the fat... trying to do both at once takes to much time and too much wasted effort.
    Patience and Discipline is what makes a man and has made greater men!
    Think you can handle that?

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree. I personally hate cardio. When it is time to diet I'll do the cardio and the early mornings.