Thread: my new pic

srkbolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my new pic

First 3 is my new Pics
    and last one is 4 month old pic ...

please tell me how i can get 6 abs.

Thanks.
    Attached Images

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by srkbolly View Post
    please tell me how i can get 6 abs.
    Lose more fat.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jards45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good job so far keep dropping fat though

Again 4 months workout to lose more fat? .......
    tell me some suggestions.
    Thanks

airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by srkbolly View Post
    Again 4 months workout to lose more fat? .......
    tell me some suggestions.
    Thanks
    Get your bodyfat % down and eat clean foods. Don't bother doing ab workouts until you have <14% BF.
    Also do lots of cardio if you don't already, I used to workout abs so much and see no results, now that I just eat healthy and do other workouts they're more defined then they ever were (kinda ironic).
    Anyways gl and good job OP

SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Diet is much more important than actual ab workouts for the 6 pack you want. Just eat on a defecit and continue with your weight training
    Support a Misc Bruh. PC Master Race

Currently streaming Fallout 4. Das it Mane
    Twitch.tv/SupremeCK

Jards
    Thanks dude

airaron:
    Daily 20 mins cardio . its enough or not? .......
    i think you are right to much abs workout no result found. last 2 months less abs exercises and more other workouts. thats why its improve but very low level.

i got you suggestion Thanks a lot.

one more question. if i drink protein shake, fat increase or decrease?
    its good for fatty person or not?

Thanks

Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP read the stickies there's more than enough information there. To answer your question protein is number one for fat loss, diet with a calorie deficit + working out = abs. Go get em brah.

Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not sure if everybody here is srs...
    you're not going to get 6 pack abs like this

you can't grow muscle at a deficit. everybody telling you to 'continue to eat at a deficit until you hit ~14% then you can start ab workouts" is way off... not sure how everyone here is still in the green...

you need a surplus to grow your ab muscles... once they are grown and you make strength gains from doing 8-12rep weighted ab sets to failure (just like any other muscle group) to the desired level, then you can drop calories to a deficit and cut... but you really need a solid amount of lean body mass in order to properly cut; if not you will just look skinny...
    Drug free is the way to be (srs)

Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pugnap00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by airaron View Post
    Get your bodyfat % down and eat clean foods. Don't bother doing ab workouts until you have <14% BF.
    Also do lots of cardio if you don't already, I used to workout abs so much and see no results, now that I just eat healthy and do other workouts they're more defined then they ever were (kinda ironic).
    Anyways gl and good job OP
    So true, I get a better ab workout doing squats than I did doing crunches haha.

airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cheese3216 View Post
    not sure if everybody here is srs...
    you're not going to get 6 pack abs like this

you can't grow muscle at a deficit. everybody telling you to 'continue to eat at a deficit until you hit ~14% then you can start ab workouts" is way off... not sure how everyone here is still in the green...

you need a surplus to grow your ab muscles... once they are grown and you make strength gains from doing 8-12rep weighted ab sets to failure (just like any other muscle group) to the desired level, then you can drop calories to a deficit and cut... but you really need a solid amount of lean body mass in order to properly cut; if not you will just look skinny...
    partially true, but I have yet to see very many people achieve abs without a low bf%, yes you need muscle and strength but a good diet and ab workouts 2 or 3 times a week is more than enough. Along with cardio,etc...
    eh also OP didn't specify if he wanted bug abs, athletic abs, or deep cuts like bodybuilders.

btw mirin' your stats brah ( how long it take you to get 45lb on bench?)

Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by airaron View Post
    btw mirin' your stats brah ( how long it take you to get 45lb on bench?)
    i been liftin steady for about 2 years now and i finally hit 45lb on the bench, everybody around in the gym were all trippin and amazed when they saw it.. i could hear people whispering to eachother how much of an animal i am.. amazing achievment for me
    Drug free is the way to be (srs)

Thank You all ..

Please tell me which protein shake is better for me...

THanks