RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Son has made great gains on SS and now wife wants to go after it on caloric deficit.

My son has done extremely well on SS, he is 13, and now my wife has decided to start training. She is a bit overweight now and will be running at a caloric deficit while doing the program. I will watch her weekly poundage increases closely as I am sure she will not progress at a ultra fast pace because she will be losing weight and not gaining. Do you believe it is a mistake for her to run ths particular program while operating on a caloric deficit?

mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100) mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100) mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100) mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100) mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100) mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100) mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100) mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100) mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100) mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100) mrpatrson is not very well liked. (-100)
    well Rip says it can be done by anyone, and weight can be lost on it. However it is a very demanding program to follow correctly. I will add that the structure of the program will cause you to go through a ton of calories, So I wouldnt expect much gain in strength which kinda defeats the purpose of the program.

look up Bill Starrs 5x5 the one he haas layed out in "the strongest will survive" that only requirs weight increase once a week instead of 3 times a week.
    lift as hard as possible!

IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I asked Rip how fat novices should do the program, he told me that they should free feed on a pretty strict paleo diet and proceed to do it like anyone else.
    www.PowerliftingToWin.com

Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds perfectly fine to run as a beginner, regards of age or sex. Gains will be far slower but I can't see it being a problem unless she wants massive rapid strength gains and given her goal of fat loss I don't think it will matter too much.

1500 raw will be wrecked baxtej44's Avatar
    baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i would suggest doing a bit higher than maintenance... she will need to build the muscle. muscle burns calories, so she may not lose weight at first, but with building muscle she will be increasing her LBM which will burn more calories which will lower her bf%. slow and steady

Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends how over weight she is. It is better to lose the weight now when she can still get noob gains. She may not like taking a hit to her lifts if she tries to lose weight later.