Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ron Paul knows that the government has not told us the truth about 9/11

At 7:45 in the video. From 03/02/12

Haters are gonna hate.
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

1,151+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And yet he's done nothing about it. I guess that makes him a co-conspirator, and an accessory to treasonous mass murder, huh?

PS: People like you are why he will never get elected. The Conspiracy Kooks, standing alongside the Rabid Supporters who need to attack anyone who dares to disagree with even a single position or policy he has.

SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    And yet he's done nothing about it. I guess that makes him a co-conspirator, and an accessory to treasonous mass murder, huh?

PS: People like you are why he will never get elected. The Conspiracy Kooks, standing alongside the Rabid Supporters who need to attack anyone who dares to disagree with even a single position or policy he has.
    who cares?

so if someone likes obama's views and they hate oprah and shes endorses him, that person should now hate obama ?

brb not voting for someone i agree with on alot of issues because someone i hate supports them, derp

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SchwarzBruder View Post
    brb not voting for someone i agree with on alot of issues because someone i hate supports them, derp
    Derp what? I never said that. In fact, I've very clearly stated that I will be voting for Ron Paul. But his pandering to the Conspiracy crowd doesn't help his case.

PS: This has nothing to do with people simply supporting him, he is actively advocating that a government coverup is connected with 9/11. That is what makes him a hypocrite on this topic - if he truly believes this, why hasn't he done anything about it during his decade in Congress since that day? Or is he just pandering for votes, no different than his sad appearances on the Alex Jones show?

SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SchwarzBruder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Derp what? I never said that. In fact, I've very clearly stated that I will be voting for Ron Paul. But his pandering to the Conspiracy crowd doesn't help his case.

PS: This has nothing to do with people simply supporting him, he is actively advocating that a government coverup is connected with 9/11. That is what makes him a hypocrite on this topic - if he truly believes this, why hasn't he done anything about it during his decade in Congress since that day? Or is he just pandering for votes, no different than his sad appearances on the Alex Jones show?

how is one member of congress suppose to go against the whole machine and not expect to get a crack back from his fellow members

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)

Maybe himself just has realized that something is going on here?
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." Thomas Jefferson (1801)

rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50)

if he called the entire government out and addressed the issue nationally his political career would have been over instantly. the fact that he even has the balls to mention it is remarkable. lol at you thinking thats how you pander for votes, by calling out the government youre trying to become president of. inb4 you cite my age, this is just common sense

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rcinthisbeach View Post
    if he called the entire government out and addressed the issue nationally his political career would have been over instantly. the fact that he even has the balls to mention it is remarkable. lol at you thinking thats how you pander for votes, by calling out the government youre trying to become president of. inb4 you cite my age, this is just common sense
    Why? He was brave enough to go up against the Fed, which is an even bigger enemy and taboo. This doesn't pan out.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Why? He was brave enough to go up against the Fed, which is an even bigger enemy and taboo. This doesn't pan out.
    source. i want to see what youre referring to

lol at you thinking thats how you pander for votes, by calling out the government youre trying to become president of. inb4 you cite my age, this is just common sense
    Gee, you're right - No politician has ever "called out" the guys he wants to replace in the next election

source. i want to see what youre referring to
    Seriously? http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/end-the-fed/

doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn, is it just me, or is that fukcing huge? I'm surprised the media isn't jumping on this.

You might agree or disagree with Paul on any issue, but the dude has some serious balls.

edit: http://rt.com/usa/news/saudi-arabia-911-attacks-633/
    ******I support Ron Paul for 2012!******

The red shall set you free.

I love lesbian weddings!

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by doobiebro View Post
    You might agree or disagree with Paul on any issue, but the dude has some serious balls.
    I'll agree with that because he HAS to know that he just fuked himself out of any chance he ever had to get elected president...
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strawman.

PS: People like you are why he will never get elected.
    Haha, nice try--the words came out of his own mouth. The video proves that no one can blame 9/11 truth for allegedly "ruining his chances", because he said what he said on his own volition.

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    I'll agree with that because he HAS to know that he just fuked himself out of any chance he ever had to get elected president...
    What a pathetic response. You deserve to be a slave and to be a victim of the NDAA. You're so offended that there's hundreds of traitors in the government that need to be indicted, and tried for treason that it literally makes you seethe with rage.

Originally Posted by doobiebro View Post
    Damn, is it just me, or is that fukcing huge? I'm surprised the media isn't jumping on this.

edit: http://rt.com/usa/news/saudi-arabia-911-attacks-633/
    God damned right he does.
    Last edited by LizzieTish; 03-03-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gee, you're right - No politician has ever "called out" the guys he wants to replace in the next election
    This wouldn't be calling out Obama, this would be calling out the U.S. gov't. He would get stomped into oblivion if he made a concentrated effort.

doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doobiebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LizzieTish View Post
    What a pathetic response. You deserve to be a slave and to be a victim of the NDAA. You're so offended that there's hundreds of traitors in the government that need to be indicted, and tried for treason that it literally makes you seethe with rage.
    You just went full retard.
    ******I support Ron Paul for 2012!******

The red shall set you free.

I love lesbian weddings!

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Can you share with me your reasoning for voting Ron Paul?

I've thought about it on several occasions but can't bring myself to do it.

I don't think i can vote for a guy who wants to trade with North Korea, felt peope didn't deserve federal help during hurricane Katrina because "they choose to live by the water", wants to abolish the EPA, FDA, CIA, FBI, and so forth. Wants to close all our military bases overseas thus limiting our military capability and global influence. He's a regular member on the Alex Jones and various other conspiracy shows. Wants to completely get rid of the income tax which seems unrealistic and silly. Was a co-sponsor of the "we the people act" which would have established that life begins from conception on a federal level thus making abortion murder and not allowing the states to deal with it on a personal level. Oh and he thinks Iran has the right to a nuclear weapon because we have one. And to top it all off instead of blaming 9/11 on religious extremism he just ignore that and blames us for being attacked.
    Last edited by BEATINGU; 03-03-2012 at 02:21 PM.
    (●̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ROTFLMAO!!

WTF?? Who's seething with rage? All I said was RP has to know he shot himself in the foot politically..
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All I heard him say is that two people who were on the 9/11 Commission have now said there is evidence that Saudi Arabia may have had involved, Paul questioned why they didn't bring that up during the investigation, and said he had always suspected himself that Saudi Arabia may have been involved.

How did he **** himself?

ROTFLMAO!!

WTF?? Who's seething with rage? All I said was RP has to know he shot himself in the foot politically..
    Your mad that someone that doesn't live in their moms basement wearing a tinfoil hat has the "audacity" to dare suggest that there was a coverup about 9/11. You can't stand that someone with his credibility and voting record dares to question the government in the same way as people do on this forum. If Ron Paul was a member of this forum, you would neg him for his comments on 9/11 thinking you were a badass. Your post history shows this with your knee-jerk defense of the government (pretending that there's zero evidence, and pretending that you get to decide what constitutes evidence).

Your mad that someone that doesn't live in their moms basement wearing a tinfoil hat has the "audacity" to dare suggest that there was a coverup about 9/11. You can't stand that someone with his credibility and voting record dares to question the government in the same way as people do on this forum. If Ron Paul was a member of this forum, you would neg him for his comments on 9/11 thinking you were a badass. Your post history shows this with your knee-jerk defense of the government (pretending that there's zero evidence, and pretending that you get to decide what constitutes evidence).
    Man... If I had a dollar for every time I've explained this lol.

I don't "defend the government." I don't give one single fuk about the government. The thing is though, none of you fruits bring anything to the table in these discussions other than loose change and Alex Jones videos. The same sht, over and over and over again. Each and every single thing any of you has ever provided as "proof" has been ripped apart from every possible angle.

And yes, RP is toast now.. The very second he opened his 99 year old pie hole about "they didn't tell us the truth!" was it for him..

- Jayarbie

You're so offended that there's hundreds of traitors in the government that need to be indicted, and tried for treason that it literally makes you seethe with rage.
    So... Why are you supporting Ron Paul, if he's been in the middle of that evil, treasonous government for a decade, knows (or at least strongly suspects) such actions took place... and has done absolutely nothing about it.

You can't simultaneously praise him for speaking out on this topic in an obscure forum where it might gain him a few votes, while "overlooking" that he ignores it on the national stage where a sitting Congressman could and should actually be doing something to investigate and reveal what "really" happened.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Just listened to it, nothing controversial at all. He said "Saudis were involved according to members of the 9/11 commission", which is true. He also said "we don't know the truth", which is also true.

This is not the "9/11 truther" position. The "9/11 truther" position is that they know exactly what happened, that the government did it, and that the government is covering it up.

So Paul's position makes 100% sense ["we don't know the truth"].

OPs position makes no sense at all ["I know exactly what happened and if you don't believe me you are NWO"]. In fact OPs position is closer to the official government stance ("I know everything and you better agree with me or else...").
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    This wouldn't be calling out Obama, this would be calling out the U.S. gov't. He would get stomped into oblivion if he made a concentrated effort.
    "The government" didn't stage the (alleged) largest conspiracy of treason and mass murder in world history. Specific people would have committed those crimes - a large number, based on what the Conspiracy Crowd needs us to believe.

Which means the Clinton, Bush, and Obama administrations were all involved and/or knowledgeable. Remember that's the whole theory behind these Conspiracies, that the top levels of power directed the entire thing, just to start a war or two. Certainly if that's the case, the current President who continued and expanded those wars must also be aware of the details, and aware that every statement he's made to the public about imaginary terrorists is a complete lie.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure why anyone would think the government is honest about anything considering it's track record. Except for people on the federal payroll, like Nutsy, I mean.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100) DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100) DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100) DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100) DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100) DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100) DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100) DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100) DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100) DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100) DaEnlightened1 is not very well liked. (-100)

hahahaahahah.. THE IRONY

Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    Can you share with me your reasoning for voting Ron Paul?
    His domestic and fiscal policies get my support.

I believe his foreign policy is wildly naive and borders on moronic - but I also believe that will change the first time he's addressing the American public regarding the massive domestic foreign attack we just suffered because his policies failed. Meanwhile, all the other candidates are just more of the same spend spend spend mentality we've had for years.

So... Why are you supporting Ron Paul, if he's been in the middle of that evil, treasonous government for a decade, knows (or at least strongly suspects) such actions took place... and has done absolutely nothing about it.

You can't simultaneously praise him for speaking out on this topic in an obscure forum where it might gain him a few votes, while "overlooking" that he ignores it on the national stage where a sitting Congressman could and should actually be doing something to investigate and reveal what "really" happened.
    Oh he's done a lot about it, he's just gone about it in his own ways. You mad that a new article by the New York Times proves that Ron Paul isn't making baseless accusations in his video?: NY Times: Saudi Gov't Involved in 9/11 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142820631

Saudi Arabia May Be Tied to 9/11, 2 Ex-Senators Say
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/01/us...link.html?_r=3
    Last edited by LizzieTish; 03-03-2012 at 03:48 PM.

IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IntredastingMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i hope our planet and everyone on it burns.

and nutsy, i hope ur there with me, cause i'm gonna beat the living **** out of u while it happens

ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post

this.
    ZachSmash is a *******