reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Could I have a hernia? HELP PLEASE (yes searched forums)

I've searched and haven't seen a case like mine. I was doing squats today and as I peaked on my way down and started coming back up I felt this really bad burning sensation an inch under my belly button and 2 inches to the left.

Could that be a hernia?

And should I still lift but avoid squats and deads until I can tell if there's a lump or not?
    Last edited by reecemeador; 02-21-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Spelling

reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTP1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Idk man I've had the same thing when I was doing leg press.. It was mainly when I stepped on that particular side of my body, You may or you may not. It's hard to tell about different things when lifting but you will probably only know by going to the doctor. I haven't gone and I haven't really had any problems with it. Who knows I may get screwed later by not going to the doctor now :/

Yea my step dad had one a couple months ago and said just to keep checking it for a lump. If I don't feel one within a week or two I'll be fine. But if I do I'll probably need surgery

Anyone else?

muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does it hurt now? How bad is it bothering you?

Originally Posted by muscletraps View Post
    Does it hurt now? How bad is it bothering you?
    I still get a real light burning sensation when I stand up or sneeze. And I feel a small amout of pressure constantly

scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scorpionsf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i get the same thing deadlifting every once and a while. its on the vein to the right of center on my waist. one of the veins that always shows even at high bf %'s

it always goes away within a few days i just take it easy on deads
    gym lifts/competition lifts

squat ???/650
    bench 545/435
    deadlift 600/601

Penn State Powerlifting

Originally Posted by scorpionsf View Post
    i get the same thing deadlifting every once and a while. its on the vein to the right of center on my waist. one of the veins that always shows even at high bf %'s

it always goes away within a few days i just take it easy on deads
    Yea it almost felt like I pinched a nerve. Thanks bro makes me feel a little better. Repped

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got heaps of hernias, lots real small and go away after a week of no lifting. Wouldnt worry about it
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jack4403 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by reecemeador View Post
    Yea it almost felt like I pinched a nerve. Thanks bro makes me feel a little better. Repped
    I've had three hernias, so speaking from experience, if that pain persists, worsens, or you feel a lump, get it checked. And by all means please do not rely on online 'diagnosis' from people on a discussion board.