MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How long do chicken/meat/fish last in the fridge?

Sup, so today i used like 1 hour of the day just to cook enormous amounts of chicken/meat/fish so that they could last me for a good 5/6 days. However, i was wondering if they can last for this long in the fridge or if its gonna turn disgusting after 2/3 days. You guys know? Thanks

NoReturn4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MusicLandMan View Post
    Sup, so today i used like 1 hour of the day just to cook enormous amounts of chicken/meat/fish so that they could last me for a good 5/6 days. However, i was wondering if they can last for this long in the fridge or if its gonna turn disgusting after 2/3 days. You guys know? Thanks
    They should last for around 5-7 days (if its marinated chicken, plain is like 3-4 days top), so you should be ok, though toward the end of the week it could become dicey

MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MusicLandMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NoReturn4me View Post
    They should last for around 5-7 days, so you should be ok, though toward the end of the week it could become dicey
    Alright thanks for the answer man, next time imma just cook for 2/3 days in advance.

NoReturn4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you could freeze the cooked stuff on like tuesday and then pull out and reheat as needed?

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000)
    I cook on Sunday's and Wednesday's, but have done it all on Sunday and just thrown some in the freezer before. Whatever fits your schedule, 3-4 days in the fridge still tastes okay to me.

Alright thanks guys, i will just freeze whats left on tueday/wednesday and next time just cook for 2/3 days.