Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    and you have to realize Houston's crime rates are skewed....that city is a couple hundred square miles one of the largest area wise in the country almost the size of the state of Rhode Island so it counts crime FAR away from the city and or bad parts in its statistics

Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kicker9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stay Safe...
    MFC
    Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetwes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Driving down to Houston tomorrow. BRB packing heat
    XBL & PSN GT- Sweetwes
    Starting weight-135
    Target weight-160

*Knee Draggers Crew*
    2010 Kawasaki Z1000
    *Misc Car Crew*
    1972 Chevy C10

roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500)
    I was in Houston a few months ago for a business trip. I liked it.

thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebeginning88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uracowman View Post
    I was born and raised in Houston. TBH, there are not that many nice parts of town outside of midtown, river oaks, memorial, the galleria and rice village. I don't even like going to the montrose/heights area.
    Haha probably true...I guess that's just the only places I go. I do like the montrose area though (no homo). And our museums and theater district are awesome.

Originally Posted by Milo3 View Post
    Hasn't Houston overtaken Dallas as Texas' number 1 city?
    Number 1 city for what?

uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thebeginning88 View Post

Number 1 city for what?
    gallons of codeine use per day
    Zeta gang members
    kilos of ******* trafficked per day

And trust me when I say H town is becoming a zeta/drug hub. I have an illegal working for me right now and he even confirms this.
    Creator of:

-MISC Firearms Crew
    -MISC Wristwatch Crew

Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by g0time View Post
    new orleans is back

WTF are you reading
    Except most of the criminals stayed in their FEMA trailers in H-town.
    "What is happiness? The feeling that power is increasing--that resistance is being overcome."
    - Nietzsche

haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The criminal element is seeping further north. Gunspoint (Greenspoint) crime is now north of 1960. My neighborhood has seen a dramatic increase in burglary (been there 7 yrs). We were hit in Oct '10 (got my wife's laptop and cell phone before my dog scared them out of the house at 4am). Convenience stores along Louetta getting hit, 3-4 man teams kicking in doors of private residences, Zetas recently shot the truck driver and cop off of 249, etc.

You guys that don't see it, aren't looking. It's all around us up here.

roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Zeta gang members

And trust me when I say H town is becoming a zeta/drug hub. I have an illegal working for me right now and he even confirms this.
    what is zeta? i'm unaware. (bostonian here)

uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by roadtrippin View Post
    The most dangerous gang in the world out of mexico. They are probably the primary traffickers of drugs into the U.S through border states (google it)
    Creator of:

-MISC Firearms Crew
    -MISC Wristwatch Crew

lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love New Orleans... where else can you get naked in a restaurant, throw chairs off a balcony, steal the bartender's limes and throw them, have a muffaletta fight, try to wrestle an off-duty cop, and look at tits.... all without getting arrested?

I wish more cities were like NOLA.

haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mexican drug cartel......the most brutal of the cartels.

morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morsecode has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Zeta gang members

stats and numbers dont lie....stop trying to think you live in the hardest city in america...you dont...

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you speak spanish?

might be less dangerous if you get to know the locals
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't be surprised if the 3rd ward gets better over the next few years, with all the money that UH has got recently.
    "What is happiness? The feeling that power is increasing--that resistance is being overcome."
    - Nietzsche

rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by haulingboat View Post
    The criminal element is seeping further north. Gunspoint crime is now north of 1960. My neighborhood has seen a dramatic increase in burglary (been there 7 yrs). We were hit in Oct '10 (got my wife's laptop and cell phone before my dog scared them out of the house at 4am). Convenience stores along Louetta getting hit, 3-4 man teams kicking in doors of private residences, Zetas recently shot the truck driver and cop off of 249, etc.

You guys that don't see it, aren't looking. It's all around us up here.
    lol ive been to spring texas lots of kids was talking sh.t. almost had abrawl in the parking lot after the game but nothing happened, we went to grab a bite to eat and two groups of white guys were talking sh.t to each other there telling them to meet them at some place and they both drove off idk if they met up or not. then met a black guy from spring with a ankle thing for house arrest cause he was part of an armed robbery. so from the few times ive ever met/heard anything about spring its a country ghetto. those are literally the only things ive ever heard about spring haha
    Last edited by rcinthisbeach; 01-19-2012 at 11:45 AM.

matexas is just really nice. (+1000) matexas is just really nice. (+1000) matexas is just really nice. (+1000) matexas is just really nice. (+1000) matexas is just really nice. (+1000) matexas is just really nice. (+1000) matexas is just really nice. (+1000) matexas is just really nice. (+1000) matexas is just really nice. (+1000) matexas is just really nice. (+1000) matexas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Htown will be fine. Filled with hard working mexicans who will work for cheap and a whole lot of oil money.

Detroit has a a crushed market from the auto industry exploding in japan and other cheaper markets. And Detroit has a lot of lazy "people"
    Screwston

WE are Texas \m/

Originally Posted by haulingboat View Post
    Mexican drug cartel......the most brutal of the cartels.
    oh. i always knew zeta as zeta tau alpha. i've had sex with a few of them.

Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pepper your angus
    *Always pick 4 crew*
    *Dirk>Garnett crew*

Rockets/Texans

JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let's be real. Atlanta is the hub of the U.S. Everything that touches the East coast comes through ATL.
    ***Georgia Crew***

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is why you should never leave your parents basement... but at what cost?
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SneadAGs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Channelview fools
    US Army Infantry
    ★☆ LONE STAR CREW ★☆
    Texas A&M Aggies, Dallas Cowboys, Houston Astros, Jevan Snead, and Stephen Strasburg

Rep back 1K+

i dont get why guys like to brag about were drugs come from when they arnt even the ones who touch it or have anything to do with it and the most they probably ever seen was an ounce of weed lol

and lol at the clown who said atlanta for the wHOLE east cost....how about no

Originally Posted by Ivan7x View Post
    pepper your angus
    my steak is salted

Originally Posted by SneadAGs View Post
    Channelview fools
    Texas A&M....

LOL!

omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    City is literally falling apart.............bad roads, need a lunar rover to drive on the streets. Not even gonna talk about the flooding.
    Corrupt Mayor- trying anything she can to squeeze money out of citizens
    Almost everyday- cops getting busted for drunk driving, soliciting hoes, etc........

Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    better call up this guy

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear god, I just googled "Zeta gang"..... what has been seen.

Dudes are ****ing crazy.

BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGToneE is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude houston's a nice clean city i don't know what you're talking about brah

JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JetLife21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by morsecode View Post
    i dont get why guys like to brag about were drugs come from when they arnt even the ones who touch it or have anything to do with it and the most they probably ever seen was an ounce of weed lol

and lol at the clown who said atlanta for the wHOLE east cost....how about no

Not bragging at all. Just stating the truth. Do some research *******.
    ***Georgia Crew***