6packjack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up newbie and I NEEEEEEED HELP!!!! PLEASE

hey guys, i really am a gym newbie....i have been hitting the gym hard since nov. 2011 and i have been doing what my friends call a 5x5 workout...little to no cardio and all weightlifting exercises with 5 sets per exercise and 5 max. reps per set. althought i have been able to build muscle this way, it seems like my body is getting swollen and im not able to cut the fat out!

my goal is this... leaving for vacation march 15, and abs are what i really want for the beach

these are my stats,,, 5'6 175lbs and roughly 13-15% body fat

based on your expertise guys how can i bring that body fat down to under 10% by march 15?

im willing to hop on any diet and any supplements, i head an eca stack and l-carnetine were good, as well CLA and maybe some whater shredding pills? or maybe all of those together?

also i heard the dave palumbo diet or a ketogenic diet were good ways to go?

again guys im kind of a newbie and it kind of sucks going to the gym 5 days a week like i am currently, and not seeing the results youy set out to get....any help would be amazing! thanks in advance...
    6PACKJack...its a lifestyle

JMRT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Green tea

I found that drinking 4-5 cups of green tea (leaf, not tea bag) a day has helped me cut a lot of body fat. I would take a fat burner like Animal Cuts, find out what your daily calorie intake is, record your daily food intake and drink up on the green tea. And of course get plenty of rest and recovery.

6packjack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JMRT11 View Post
    I found that drinking 4-5 cups of green tea (leaf, not tea bag) a day has helped me cut a lot of body fat. I would take a fat burner like Animal Cuts, find out what your daily calorie intake is, record your daily food intake and drink up on the green tea. And of course get plenty of rest and recovery.
    how much cardio would you include? and i heard that too much cardio will BURN MUSCLE?!?!?!?!?

also do you think i should continue with the 5x5 work outs? or switch to a 3 set 10 rep workout?
    6PACKJack...its a lifestyle

Sinie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JMRT11 View Post
    Green tea is one of the best beverages which helps in burning fat. Me too trying the same(diet with green tea + walking) to reduce my weight.