Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ladies views on a 33-year-old guy thats never had a girlfriend

What is your view on a 33-year-old guy who has never dated? How would you react if you asked the guy how experienced he is and his reply was "No experience whatsoever."

Would you bother with a guy like this?

Would you be repelled or consider him a freak or loser?

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Automatic friend zone... sorry.

In all fairness though I'm kinda bitchy, demanding and I have needs... lol

I'm sure other women wouldn't care though.

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd really have to know why??? If not by personal choice... then what's the deal? I wouldn't automatically next a person like that but I'd be really curious about how they made it to 33 without any experience with the opposite sex. Shy? Self esteem issues? Socially awkward? Are your standards too high?

paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    I'd really have to know why??? If not by personal choice... then what's the deal? I wouldn't automatically next a person like that but I'd be really curious about how they made it to 33 without any experience with the opposite sex. Shy? Self esteem issues? Socially awkward? Are your standards too high?

Mostly because of lack of attraction i.e. I'm ugly (been told that 100s of times). Also a little shy i suppose yes. I often wait for girls to make the first move buts it's never happened to me.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paleo View Post
    Mostly because of lack of attraction i.e. I'm ugly (been told that 100s of times). Also a little shy i suppose yes. I often wait for girls to make the first move buts it's never happened to me.
    oh hell I've dated plenty of ugly guys. That's not a reason not to date. Girls rarely make the first move. Its sorta in us to wait for men to approach us. The right set of balls will do you more good then looks.

stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    oh hell I've dated plenty of ugly guys. That's not a reason not to date. Girls rarely make the first move. Its sorta in us to wait for men to approach us. The right set of balls will do you more good then looks.
    ^^so, so true. My highschool boyfriend was thin and pale with a large nose and a curly afro mullet. I am not exaggerating. He would have been quickly rejected on beautifulpeople.com. If you think you are "ugly" and you act accordingly you aren't going to attract anyone. I've heard it said that we often determine how others treat us by the way we carry ourselves... the energy we put out there for the world to see. I think there is some truth to that. If YOU think you are too "ugly" to be desirable to a women why would you expect HER to think any differently? Bottom line... you need to face your fears of approaching women and just get out there. What's the worst that could happen??? Rejection? Being rejected isn't nearly as bad as not ever making the effort. With each and every encounter you will learn something and your confidence will grow. Approach it like a learning experience. Do you have any close female friends? If not try to develop some friendships with women that are strictly platonic. Getting to know women, even in the context of just a friendship, would help you learn how to relate to women and give you some confidence.

FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) FullofAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh hell I've dated plenty of ugly guys.

This. Women have no problems dating ugly guys if they're rich or famous/social status.

Originally Posted by FullofAlpha View Post
    This. Women have no problems dating ugly guys if they're rich or famous/social status.

That's such bull **** .. sure there are women like that but I don't think they are in the majority. Most women aren't looking for mister perfect.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    nope..some are looking for mister right now..

Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Echo2k3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dissagree completely. I've never been out there to look for a potential boyfriend, so when a good looking guy comes along I assess his personality first.
    My current boyfriend now has red hair.. I don't care, doesn't change who he is.

Also to add.. my boyfriend is a Uni student.. so he sure as hell ain't rich neither!

ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's a difference between a gold digger and a woman IMO.

OP, as far as I am concerned, experience doesn't matter much. My bf didn't have much experience with women (just one and it was pretty bad) when I met him, had little confidence and was very shy. He went out of is way to ask me out and I just thought it was cute he tried so much. I am happier than I have ever been with him even tho he is sometimes clumsy relationship wise (but that's just funny)

My advice, just go for it, if you find a woman you like, ask her out, worst that will happen is she will say no, then she just isn't for you!
    ''Remember where you are posting (ie a body building forum) and the audience who is going to reply. If you just want someone to tell you you’re pretty, you’re slim/toned, ripped or correct in your craziness then please post somewhere else. '' ~Kjake55

I have to think there's plenty of women that would actually like the fact that's op is inexperienced. Clean slate ... to show him all the moves she likes!

ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have to think there's plenty of women that would actually like the fact that's op is inexperienced. Clean slate ... to show him all the moves she likes!
    Haha lol yeah, that too I am sure
    ''Remember where you are posting (ie a body building forum) and the audience who is going to reply. If you just want someone to tell you you’re pretty, you’re slim/toned, ripped or correct in your craziness then please post somewhere else. '' ~Kjake55

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not sure "how much dating experience do you have?" has ever been one of the burning questions in my mind when first getting to know a guy. It's something you figure out slowly as you get to know each other and are discussing your lives. I'm definitely more interested in getting to know about (you), your relationships with your family and friends and whether I want to be a part of all that. Eventually, yeah, I'd probably wonder why you NEVER mention an ex. But by the time I was wondering about it enough to ask a direct question, I'd have gotten to know you well enough that it wouldn't matter too much if I liked everything else about you. I would probably pay a bit more attention for anything that seemed freakish, clingy, or like you might take rejection in a scary way...but for the most part, you'd still be the guy I got to know before I learned that fact. If I were interested in you in a romantic way, I'd still be unless your reasoning seemed super-weird. If not, you'd still be in the same boat.

Not all "relationship stories" end up being good for a person. People are judged based on how they speak of past relationships and some people end up making it sound as though dating them would be nothing but drama. I guess as a positive, you've at least got a clean slate. LOL

You can't change your past, so don't let it hold you back.

rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayyan85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    inb4, realization of this bait thread...

brb, checking out all ^^^ above chics profiles...CANT stop me...!!
    there is an admirer kent and an admired kent, the trick is to be the former so you can become the latter.

Red Indian Crew...!!!

Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'll be 33 soon and I've never had a girlfriend but unlike your loser ass I've fuked plenty of hookers and sluts.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    I'm not sure "how much dating experience do you have?" has ever been one of the burning questions in my mind when first getting to know a guy. It's something you figure out slowly as you get to know each other and are discussing your lives.
    This...
    And wouldn't you agree that if at that point the guy were to say, "Well, I used to be kind of shy and never had the courage to pursue anyone but I decided to do something about it and am getting closer and closer to overcoming it." that you'd be understanding and not look at him as inferior?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    This...
    And wouldn't you agree that if at that point the guy were to say, "Well, I used to be kind of shy and never had the courage to pursue anyone but I decided to do something about it and am getting closer and closer to overcoming it." that you'd be understanding and not look at him as inferior?
    Totally. And that is actually a pretty smooth line for letting the chick know that you need a little encouragement if she's interested...

bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigthug87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Echo2k3 View Post
    My current boyfriend now has red hair..
    oh ****!!! you done ****ed up!!! ...

lol jokes I got red hair too :P
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Echo2k3 View Post
    Dissagree completely. I've never been out there to look for a potential boyfriend, so when a good looking guy comes along I assess his personality first.
    My current boyfriend now has red hair.. I don't care, doesn't change who he is.

Also to add.. my boyfriend is a Uni student.. so he sure as hell ain't rich neither!
    whats wrong with red hair?

My current girlfriend has dated guys, but has never been in a relationship. She is almost 31. I have been in many long term relationships. My current girlfriend is the best girlfriend I have ever had. Sometimes it just takes meeting the right person. Have confidence and if some one isn't in to you, who cares. You arent in to certain people as well!!
    "I don't say goodbye until the pain says hello. That's how you know the set is done." -Greg Plitt
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Drown, Crash and Blister: A Strength Based Routine for the Endurance Athlete ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158832383&p=1176283603&viewfull=1#post1176283603 )

PM me if you need a Carfax

LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoraJR72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is your view on a 33-year-old guy who has never dated? How would you react if you asked the guy how experienced he is and his reply was "No experience whatsoever."

Would you bother with a guy like this?

Would you be repelled or consider him a freak or loser?
    No, just unlucky in love, probably shy, and women treat him as friend material only.

One of my good friends was 43 years old until he finally had a girlfriend.
    Believe you can and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It makes me angry that you hear things like this. But why do you let this get to you, why do allow yourself to believe it? Do you truly need to be a part of 'that' world, with the so-called the beautiful people? Many who aren't even beautiful to begin with.

Do you think this is the only way you will find love? Not every woman on this planet lust for a gorgeous man. I certainly don't, and never have really. Try to find women like this, because we're out there, but just not so vocal. But here's the rub--if 'you' think that you're ugly and unworthy of love, I 'might' just be inclined to believe you. Don't feed into this. You've got to play it off like you're the man, and that you like what you've got.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have nothing to contribute to this thread...but stephanielynn76...your new avi is joocy!

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On the flip side, I know some girls are intimidated by the number I've been with compared with my small number of serious, committed relationships. They see themselves as a potential wet spot on the mattress and a quickly fading memory, which more often than not happens after a few weeks.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MamaAdjuste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have a don't ask don't tell policy. I asked my husband when we started dating and he said that's in the past this is all that matters now. It's not important. Be confident in who you are. Even if you were ugly, confidence is attractive and so is humor. You are by far from ugly OP.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hhmmm...Have you at least dated girls before? I mean, i consider myself "ugly" not in the face area but my body is pretty nasty and im pretty self conscience about it..plus im very shy and pretty much cant approach girls. Luckily, there have been a few girls that approached me first which makes it a LOT easier. But im in my late 20's and really only dated (by dated i mean go on at least 1 date with) like 5 girls..only kissed 4 of them...really only 3...1 was just a peck on the lips.

Just try not to bring it up
    Last edited by Fozzy13; 01-06-2012 at 02:01 AM.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

Originally Posted by Ion26 View Post
    I have nothing to contribute to this thread...but stephanielynn76...your new avi is joocy!
    LMAO... I just happened upon this...
    ... Thanks doll .... and so is yours... talk about heaven sent! Hehe

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to change your User Title from "Register User" to "Heavenly Blessed Beauty." (srs)(no WK)

LOL

You need to change your User Title from "Register User" to "Heavenly Blessed Beauty." (srs)(no WK)

you got some kinda MILF fetish? lol

LOL
    Lulz....

but seriously... how do you change that title??... the "registered user" is making me look like a dork! .... ETA: nevermind
    Last edited by stephanielynn76; 01-06-2012 at 11:10 AM.