Closed Thread
Page 71 of 313 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 9367
    toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup! Got legs in a bit!!!

Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    LOL, when I was in Vietnam, this lady was selling durians on the street. She guarantee that if it's not good, I don't have to pay for it. I told her to pick the best one and open it up for me to try. She opened one up and I tried it, wasn't good so I told her it's not good, which it wasn't. She chased my ass down to the tour bus and demanded that I pay for it. The tour guide had to shoo her off while I quickly jumped onto the bus. Bitch probably try to sell me a bad one.
    picturing this play out in my head made me LOL

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy510 View Post
    I think the partying and younger crowd would be at Oahu. University of Hawaii is there and its much more city like from what I heard (more night life)
    If you ever go to Ohau, let me know. My cousin is bartender at one of the club there. He will hook you up with drinks.

LOL, when I was in Vietnam, this lady was selling durians on the street. She guarantee that if it's not good, I don't have to pay for it. I told her to pick the best one and open it up for me to try. She opened one up and I tried it, wasn't good so I told her it's not good, which it wasn't. She chased my ass down to the tour bus and demanded that I pay for it. The tour guide had to shoo her off while I quickly jumped onto the bus. Bitch probably try to sell me a bad one.
    LOL Dude I had bad experiences with this a few times. One time when to buy strawberry at one of those wooden push cart, strawberry looked fresh and everything. Brought $5 of it got back to the hotel, they are all smush and soft. Have to throw the hold thing away. Now I learned that I have to pick my own fruits. Can't trust them anymore.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup! Got legs in a bit!!!
    You're wide as fuk. Repped and subbed.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    If you ever go to Ohau, let me know. My cousin is bartender at one of the club there. He will hook you up with drinks.

LOL Dude I had bad experiences with this a few times. One time when to buy strawberry at one of those wooden push cart, strawberry looked fresh and everything. Brought $5 of it got back to the hotel, they are all smush and soft. Have to throw the hold thing away. Now I learned that I have to pick my own fruits. Can't trust them anymore.

fasho

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL

Ah, it's good to reminisc, now time to dig up the pictures.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100) thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100) thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100) thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100) thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100) thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100) thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100) thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100) thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100) thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100) thatoneguy100 is not very well liked. (-100)
    whoo!! Vietnam!! That's all XD

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

Ah, it's good to reminisc, now time to dig up the pictures.
    Post them including the hookers from Macau.

:}

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Of course brah. I can meet up with you and BAO and your place then we can head to Gunner's pad. That works for me too. lol
    Text me bro so I can get my mom's approval to text you after 6pm.

Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    EVO gunner is in SGV right? It would be better for him to meet us there or @ his house. We'll figure it out soon lol..

Coffee shop after?
    What time we planning on going there and leaving? Btw, Evo or Patrick you want 5lb of nutrapro cinnabun ? It tastes like big red stick cinnamon gum, I don't like it so you guys can have it if you want.

Canon S95. I would recommend it

probably a handful. When I was at the Ka'anapali beach resort with all the hotels in the area, thats where I saw the most. They were all with families at the resort.
    Would pick one up but I'm not the type to take pictures. It looks really clear and just google it it's small too that's pretty dope.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post

What time we planning on going there and leaving? Btw, Evo or Patrick ]you want 5lb of nutrapro cinnabun ? It tastes like big red stick cinnamon gum, I don't like it so you guys can have it if you want.

Would pick one up but I'm not the type to take pictures. It looks really clear and just google it it's small too that's pretty dope.

Wrong guy brah. I think Schmack is who you should be asking.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, maybe claydoh. Everyone keeps telling me to spend at least a month there if we go again, but the expenses will be horrific since her parents are not there anymore.

Could've been one of those clay ones that should be baked in a kiln. Factory workers probably stole some unfinished ones to sell without the bosses knowing.

Canon S95. I would recommend it

probably a handful. When I was at the Ka'anapali beach resort with all the hotels in the area, thats where I saw the most. They were all with families at the resort.
    I stayed at a time share condo in Ka'anapali, just step from the Whalers Village. It was awesome. Downtown Lahaina had some hot tourist chicks, but the local areas had some real hotties too.. Oahu is much better for nightlife and shopping though. And there were hot chicks everwhere.

Did you go to to Iao National Park in Maui? One of the most beautiful natural parks ever. Even took my shirt and shoes of to swim in lagoons.

Lol. How can you tell good durian from bad. It all tastes awful and they all have that rotten onions and feet smell.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post

lol, you're killin' me here bro!.

Must...

resist...

jokes...

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the partying and younger crowd would be at Oahu. University of Hawaii is there and its much more city like from what I heard (more night life)
    When I was in waikiki I found th as t to be the place for partying. All japanese tourist everywhere.

Guys please don't text me after school I gotta ask my mom if you can be my friend first : D

Be fad a at the schmack jokes.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sup gals? Today is my daughter's bday. Found out that kindergarteners are a bunch of A-holes. Also, I need some high fives cuz I ate 100% clean all day! I've cheated a little every day since last friday. Slippery slope. How's everyone doing on this glorious Tuesday?

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jazzy86 View Post
    Sup gals? Today is my daughter's bday. Found out that kindergarteners are a bunch of A-holes. Also, I need some high fives cuz I ate 100% clean all day! I've cheated a little every day since last friday. Slippery slope. How's everyone doing on this glorious Tuesday?
    Happy best for your kid, my daughter turns 6 in two days. Calling kindergartners a bunch of aholes is pretty harsh.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Happy best for your kid, my daughter turns 6 in two days. Calling kindergartners a bunch of aholes is pretty harsh.
    Oh god... grow a pair Schmack. I was kidding. But they were really mean tho. One asked me if I was a giant and the other told me I was taller than his house.

Oh god... grow a pair Schmack. I was kidding. But they were really mean tho. One asked me if I was a giant and the other told me I was taller than his house.
    Lol whatever those seem like normal questions kids would ask.

Are you giant though?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Lol whatever those seem like normal questions kids would ask.

Are you giant though?
    I'm not big on kids. I love mine more than anything but I really don't care for other peoples kids.

Yes.

Happy Bday to your little girl!!

Good for you for eating clean.

Oh Snap!! LOL

Can I climb your legs?

Happy Bday to your little girl!!

Good for you for eating clean.

Can I climb your legs?
    Thanks!

Thanks!

And of course.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was in waikiki I found th as t to be the place for partying. All japanese tourist everywhere.

Guys please don't text me after school I gotta ask my mom if you can be my friend first : D

Be fad a at the schmack jokes.
    word @ Waikiki

lol @ text comment.

And WTF is up with your spelling today?

Happy B-day to your daughter.

Yeah kids are mean. I was banned from the kindergarten playground area a few years back after I got into it with another kid's dad. To me men hitting women are a no-no and boys picking on girls are no different. This one little boy was throwing all the girls' backpacks everywhere. None of the parents said anything but I could tell they wanted to. I told the boy nicely "That's not very nice, don't do that to stuff that's not yours." Then his pops tried to act all hard and said stuff to me and we got into it. Both of us banned for a month.

LOL I though they were teasing your daughter. They were teasing you?

Thanks!

Thanks!

And of course.
    Oh you know I will be doing more than climbing.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    word @ Waikiki

lol @ text comment.

Yeah kids are mean. I was banned from the kindergarten playground area a few years back after I got into it with another kid's dad. To me men hitting women are a no-no and boys picking on girls are no different. This one little boy was throwing all the girls' backpacks everywhere. None of the parents said anything but I could tell they wanted to. I told the boy nicely "That's not very nice, don't do that to stuff that's not yours." Then his pops tried to act all hard and said stuff to me and we got into it. Both of us banned for a month.

Tell the truth man. You got banned cause you stole their ice cream.

ARRGH PLACEBO POWER YES!! -MarcusD-'s Avatar
    -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty good brah, dude, bro.

Thanks!

Thats sad. I've gotten into it with a few parents myself. Along with bullying and teasing, I don't take kindly to stealing. Some kid stole my kids snack at lunch and I went off on the kids parents.

Yeah, they were picking on me. I didn't really get mad. lol! Ya'll have to keep in mind that I was raised around military dudes. I'm one of the guys in my fam and I'm almost never being serious.

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post

Crap! I forgot to shave my stache for that pic!

word @ Waikiki

lol @ text comment.
    I

Dam cell spell check.

Lol at banned for a month. I got into it with a spanish dude at the playground. His son pushed my daughter back like 5 feet with him standing right there. I was like 50 feet away from it and I saw but the punks dad did nothing, I told the kid not to push again and he looked at his dad. His dad was gonna get in my face but he left. Was told by other parents his son bullied all the kids.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Crap! I forgot to shave my stache for that pic!
    The stache looks hawt on you.

Originally Posted by new evolution View Post
    the stache looks hawt on you.

lol
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

The stache looks hawt on you.
    Thanks. I'm a fan of the natural look.

Hey I have a nutrition question... Is it really necessary to switch white rice to brown rice? We do whole wheat bread and pasta in my house, but I was just curious if the rice really mattered. I hate brown rice but I'll switch if it makes that big of a difference.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Big Boba, check out this ride courtesy of Marcus...

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Thanks. I'm a fan of the natural look.

Hey I have a nutrition question... Is it really necessary to switch white rice to brown rice? We do whole wheat bread and pasta in my house, but I was just curious if the rice really mattered. I hate brown rice but I'll switch if it makes that big of a difference.
    If you don't eat too much, it doesn't make that much of a different.

Btw, when are you going to send me your thong pics?

If you don't eat too much, it doesn't make that much of a different.

Btw, when are you going to send me your thong pics?
    Ok cool.

LOL! You're not gonna believe me, but I don't wear panties. Back in the day I used to wear those sling shots all the time and I hated it. I wear boyshorts under mini skirts and dresses but that's it.

Closed Thread
Page 71 of 313 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast