Closed Thread
Page 100 of 313 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 9367
    Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This song straight out owns and I think I shall use it for one of my presentations I do next week

Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Yeah still renting my place out and paying mortgage. I want to pay the house off but at the same time don't want to because I fuked the credit card companies over when I left the U.S. So basically it comes down to paying mortgage or pay off about 120k in credit card debts. I think I'll just keep on paying mortgage
    120k you can pay back in no time....

not srs...thats alot of dough..
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning ladies. Back in ATL to pack.

Pretty happy when I weigh in today I only gain a lb. Not bad considering it was hard to get "clean" food in when out of town.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post

The thing is I don't want to pay back the credit card debit because it's more profitable if I just keep paying mortgage for another 5 years. Then I'll hit the time where I default on the loan and they won't come after me then pay off my house in full. Doing this I get to keep roughly 60k of the money while the gov't/tax payers pay off the debt for me.

Kinda fuked up but I try to be part of the problem and not the solution

Semper Fi

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post

Pretty happy when I weigh in today I only gain a lb. Not bad considering it was hard to get "clean" food in when out of town.
    Maybe you need to start Shufflin at Tiananmen Square, Birds Nest and the Watercube like this girl

Semper Fi

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong discussion a few pages back.

Sup twin, when you coming to the Lou?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

When are you going to start shufflin with your daughter in front of the arch?

Semper Fi

It's midnight here and I'm still stuck at the office waiting for some of my artists to finish up. I've been learning how to shuffle while they're drawing and they stare at me like wtf.

Semper Fi

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup!
    Morning brah!!
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's midnight here and I'm still stuck at the office waiting for some of my artists to finish up. I've been learning how to shuffle while they're drawing and they stare at me like wtf.
    How are taxes over there, is it rediculous?

Supsup!
    yo

Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    Morning brah!!
    yo

How are taxes over there, is it rediculous?
    Taxes here for workers is actually pretty good. If you were to work for someone they only take about 5-10% of your income but you gotta be a mainlander. If you're a foreigner than it's like 20-30%. Now if you got Taiwan or HK citizenship like me it's 15%. But if you're owner of a company you're paying anywhere from 10-50% of your income depending on how hooked up you are with the government.

For me I pay a total of 27% income tax so it's not too bad.

Semper Fi

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're telling me these girls aren't fat when you compare them to other female gymnists? The only one in that pic that has a gymnist body is nasty lukin (the 2nd girl on the left)

I would like to have their legs routine. :}

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    If I start making what you make, then I'll gladly switch. Other than that, I love the US. I'm not giving up my rights and freedoms for anything.

Hell you guys gotta carry toilet paper in your man purses, just in case you gotta take a sh*t in the local public hole in the ground.
    No you dont. That is when you go to McD, KFC and other American fast food chains.

What rights and freedoms do you lose tho? I seriously haven't once felt like I got my rights taken away since I moved here. Lets see I can't carry a gun, can't do drugs cause of harsh drug laws, and I can't protest about tibet. Not a big deal to me.

At least in China...

I can jaywalk wherever I want
    Argue with cops here and nothing will happen
    I can smoke wherever I want
    I can crack open a beer and drink it while I'm walking down the road
    I can eat my exotic food without some ******* saying it's animal cruelty because they're only used to eating pigs, chickens, and cows.

Little simple things like that I find to be worth more than being able to carry a gun and protest about tibet.

The only thing I really miss about the U.S. is the huge houses you can buy that are extremely cheap, in-n-out burgers, and Yard House Mac & Cheese.
    I enjoyed those too, but unless I am balling then no.

Originally Posted by MatchbookSS View Post
    So pretty much you can just be a jerk whereever you want. And not offend the minority membership of PETA in America. Grats.
    F them PETA brah.

Yes. Let's see hmm me working in the United States making a good 6 digit USD salary and then moving to China where I now make over quadruple what I was making. I'd definately say China is better.

censors free speech, information flow, political and religious beliefs... you're telling me the U.S. doesn't do the same?

family size restriction... that restriction almost doesn't even exist anymore and will be gone either this year or the next. People here still make as many kids as they want. Mainlanders that live in the cities just have to pay an extra 5000 RMB if they want an extra kid. In the country it doesn't even exist. There are alot of big problems with China but things are getting alot better as time goes by.
    No, you have to paid more than 5000 RMB. More like 100000 RMB.

You're right China still has leaps before it catches up to the U.S. I won't even deny that. But I'm willing to bet that we'll still be here to see that happen when China does. One thing I hope it doesn't do is become a capitalist country. Things don't get done when it's a pure capitalist democratic country. Look at all the bs the U.S. gov't has to go through if they wanted to build a road somewhere and a few houses were blocking it. With China they don't have these problems. New railway China wants to build and 1000 houses are in the way... stfu and leave. What the U.S. media reports about China when they want to build a new skyscraper, olympic park, Shanghai World Expo, Shanghai Disneyland, etc and kicking people out of their homes is 100% true. But what the U.S. media doesn't report is the gov't actually gives them 150% of what their homes are worth plus they build and then give them a new home in the same city.
    False. They don't give them 150%. But they do give them what your house is worth and not ripping them off.

I buy the Taiwan brand haha. I try hard to not buy Chinese products here too. I think all upper middle class people in china avoid buying China made products as much as possible
    Originally Posted by RockWarriorX View Post
    My Chinese friend said upper class likes to buy imports. It's nothing wrong to buy better price quality overseas products.
    This. They love to buy things that are made from the US no matter how much it costs them.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    3 things I never dispute. Religion, Politics and sports. Sports to a point then I just high tail it.

Morning peeps
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post

Supsup!
    Morning brah!!

Morning brahs!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    No, you have to paid more than 5000 RMB. More like 100000 RMB.

False. They don't give them 150%. But they do give them what your house is worth and not ripping them off.
    Yes it's only 5000 RMB. Do you seriously think these lower middle class and lower class can pay 100000 RMB?

True it is 150%.

Semper Fi

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes. Let's see hmm me working in the United States making a good 6 digit USD salary and then moving to China where I now make over quadruple what I was making. I'd definately say China is better.
    I fuked the credit card companies over when I left the U.S. So basically it comes down to paying mortgage or pay off about 120k in credit card debts

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    [ikjmg]http://fim.413chan.net/art/src/131492235714-seinfeld_had_enough.gif[/img]
    not the first time I posted this dude... read some of my old posts

Semper Fi

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes it's only 5000 RMB. Do you seriously think these lower middle class and lower class can pay 100000 RMB?

True it is 150%.
    LOL No, both of them aren't true. I know ppl who actually have to pay for the 2nd child recently and it ain't 5000 RMB. LOL

LOL No, both of them aren't true. I know ppl who actually have to pay for the 2nd child recently and it ain't 5000 RMB. LOL
    I have a few guys that work for me that have more than 1 kid. They all paid 5000 RMB per child. The only possible way you would have to pay more is if you didn't tell the gov't about it and they found out then I'm sure then you'd be fined some crazy amount that you're posting.

Semper Fi

I have a few guys that work for me that have more than 1 kid. They all paid 5000 RMB per child. The only possible way you would have to pay more is if you didn't tell the gov't about it and they found out then I'm sure then you'd be fined some crazy amount that you're posting.
    Maybe this may be it. They didn't file any paper work for the 2nd child. Maybe that is why they're paying that amount.

Edit: I will ask them next time to why they have to pay so much.
    Last edited by New Evolution; 02-08-2012 at 10:20 AM.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning brah!!
    yo
    Morning brahs!

Supsup!

Maybe this may be it. They didn't file any paper work for the 2nd child. Maybe that is why they're paying that amount.
    Dude that's the only reason they were fined crazy amounts. The biggest amount I've heard is 600000 fine because they kept that kid a secret for 30 years lol. I mean think about it what if some middle class dude who makes like 9k RMB a month knocked up his wife and she gave birth to twins or triplets. Can you imagine the difficulty that will bring to them. Might as well just kill off one of the kid if they were paying some insane amount.

Semper Fi

Dude that's the only reason they were fined crazy amounts. The biggest amount I've heard is 600000 fine because they kept that kid a secret for 30 years lol. I mean think about it what if some middle class dude who makes like 9k RMB a month knocked up his wife and she gave birth to twins or triplets. Can you imagine the difficulty that will bring to them. Might as well just kill off one of the kid if they were paying some insane amount.
    Do you still eat stinky tofu? Man, the thought of it makes me drool.

Do you still eat stinky tofu? Man, the thought of it makes me drool.
    Yeah but the stuff in China just isn't stinky enough. When I travel to Taiwan I eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Semper Fi

Supsup!
    Supsup WBK!!

Yeah but the stuff in China just isn't stinky enough. When I travel to Taiwan I eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
    Man I need to go to Taiwan and eat that. One day we will meet in Taiwan for some stinky tofu brah.

Man I need to go to Taiwan and eat that. One day we will meet in Taiwan for some stinky tofu brah.
    How about you bring your bitch ass to Shanghai first? We'll party like rockstars here. You need to ask KP how she partied and who she partied with. (Hint: Nothing but top executives, CEO's, and 1 celebrity)

Semper Fi

MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MatchbookSS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I buy the Taiwan brand haha. I try hard to not buy Chinese products here too. I think all upper middle class people in china avoid buying China made products as much as possible
    Lol. That's saying something right there. China doesn't import anything though...well, hardly anything, relative to their export capacity...so I is imported crap ridiculous expensive over there? I imagine the import tax on foreign goods is pretty high.

Originally Posted by RockWarriorX View Post
    My Chinese friend said upper class likes to buy imports. It's nothing wrong to buy better price quality overseas products.
    See above.

Originally Posted by d.nguyen View Post
    Sup guys. Been lurking this site for awhile. Been lifting for a bit over a year now. Seems like quite the discussion going on here.

Thought I'd say whats up in here
    ...CRSX? :shady:

The thing is I don't want to pay back the credit card debit because it's more profitable if I just keep paying mortgage for another 5 years. Then I'll hit the time where I default on the loan and they won't come after me then pay off my house in full. Doing this I get to keep roughly 60k of the money while the gov't/tax payers pay off the debt for me.

Kinda fuked up but I try to be part of the problem and not the solution
    Jesus. How did you rack up that much credit debt in the first place?

How about you bring your bitch ass to Shanghai first? We'll party like rockstars here. You need to ask KP how she partied and who she partied with. (Hint: Nothing but top executives, CEO's, and 1 celebrity)
    LOL Will do brah. Next time I am on my way, I will stop by Shanghai for a few days and party with you before I head to the farmer land. LOL

Originally Posted by MatchbookSS View Post
    Lol. That's saying something right there. China doesn't import anything though...well, hardly anything, relative to their export capacity...so I is imported crap ridiculous expensive over there? I imagine the import tax on foreign goods is pretty high.

Jesus. How did you rack up that much credit debt in the first place?
    Actually China imports alot but everything they import, there is like a 100-250% tax especially for european and American goods. For example General Electric is like the cheapest yet most reliable home appliances in the west. A washer and dryer may cost you like 700-900 bucks at the Home Depot for the most basic model. Over here if you want that same washer and dryer expect to pay at least 2000 USD. Louis Vuitton purses are all a 170% markup than the U.S. Most expensive things are cars which are usually a 200-300% average mark up. Like a Chevy Camaro such as Bumblebee in Transformers... They sell those in the U.S. at 45k USD. Over here it costs 110K USD. And the crazy thing is alot of people buy imports because most upper middle class and up won't even buy chinese goods.

Before I decided to move to China I had great credit and I owed nothing on my cards. Because I was so pissed off that my house in Vegas flopped so hard. I promised myself I would stay a decade in China and see if I can create a better company over here. So a month before I left the states I maxed out all my cards. I cashed advanced as much as I could and then went on shopping sprees buying a bunch of crap I didn't need just so I can sell it on E-Bay. I had like a 92k bill when I left but after all the cash advances and money I got back from ebay it came out to like 83K. I haven't even paid one cent and it's accumulated now to about 120k with interest and I got a awesome credit score of 422 the last time I checked. I closed my Vegas studio last year and still have 2 business cards I plan to max out on once I'm done transferring my L.A. studio to my mom's name. Then the card companies can't do anything except default on these loans.

Semper Fi

LOL Will do brah. Next time I am on my way, I will stop by Shanghai for a few days and party with you before I head to the farmer land. LOL
    Dude you say that every year. And on that one trip you did show up you messaged me on this website and by the time I read it you were already in Guangdong haha.

Semper Fi

LOL, when you going again?

Actually China imports alot but everything they import, there is like a 100-250% tax especially for european and American goods. For example General Electric is like the cheapest yet most reliable home appliances in the west. A washer and dryer may cost you like 700-900 bucks at the Home Depot for the most basic model. Over here if you want that same washer and dryer expect to pay at least 2000 USD. Louis Vuitton purses are all a 170% markup than the U.S. Most expensive things are cars which are usually a 200-300% average mark up. Like a Chevy Camaro such as Bumblebee in Transformers... They sell those in the U.S. at 45k USD. Over here it costs 110K USD. And the crazy thing is alot of people buy imports because most upper middle class and up won't even buy chinese goods.
    Strong tax is strong.

Who's that one clown that said if you don't speak Mandarin, you're all dogs?

Closed Thread
Page 100 of 313 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast