Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000)

Collection of ways I've made money on the side. Share yours (serious)

A little about what I've done.

Nintendo wii:

With the Nintendo wii craze, I would buy these and quickly sell them on ebay. Since these were hard for most people to get I would check online trackers that told me if stores had it in stock. I also knew the delivery date and time for the Targets, Walmarts, Bestbuy and circuit city in my area. When a store would only allow one purchase per customer, I would pay someone $10 to buy it for me. I must of sold over 30 Wiis. I also sold 2 PS3, but surprisingly the money wasn't there. It was good money, but with everything like this, it was short lived.

Stock market:
    I didn't know anything about the stock market, so I joined a forum site www.hotstockmarket.com. I would just read and watch for the first month, I kept a notebook and I kept track on a few of the veteran members, and their recommendations. I would just see if they made good or bad calls. Once I felt they have proven to know what they were talking about, I just stated jumping onto the stock picks they had. That was all I did lol...... looking back that was such a horrible idea, despite that I made over $7,000 in the first 3 months. I still felt like I knew nothing, and I kept going, until I quickly lost $2,000 in one week. So I told myself I leave while I am ahead and I'll only get back in once I know what I was doing.

Car wash:
    I started posting ads on craigslist, and as simple as that. I started washing peoples cars. A medium sized car I would be able to wash, wax, vacuum, apply interior and tire protection, in under a hour. I would charge about $50, for a medium sized car. What was nice is that most people tipped me. I had a few regulars and I even partnered up with a small local limo company. They had 2 town cars, 2 stretch limos, 2 stretch navigators, and 1 party bus. It was a lot of hard work, and I didn't make much money. Their was more then just washing their cars. The cost of my products, the time it took to drive to their places. Also maintaining my rags and towels and such. I still kept at it for awhile since it was nice pocket money.

Cellphones:

I was inspired by a thread on the misc. Buying and flipping cellphones. This is where I found out about a hidden talent of mine.... bargaining. I was good at it, and the more I did it the better I got. This was fun for me, I even hustled a jakety jak (small cellphone chain) and bought out all their iphone 4. I was able to turn over 15+ cellphones a week. Many times I even made deals to sell a phone I didn't even have yet. Once we made a deal VIA phone call or text, I would go out and buy that phone and sell it to the person I made a deal with. I did this many times and make $50-100 each time.

Youtube:

To my surprise I found out a ton of money was being made on youtube. So I just started posting videos and started placing ads. It was a very slow start I think the first month I made $.06 HAHAH second month I made $7.00, but what I was telling people its just like planting the seed, lets see this grow.... and it did my videos started getting more and more views. Youtube wont pay you until you make at least $100. After 7 months I made my first $100 hahaha 7 months for only $100, but this was the start. I made more videos and I started getting more and more views and more clicks. It seemed that my youtube channel was about to pop.... I was starting to get paid $5-10 a day, but it was at this moment, I found out I really hated doing this. I found it very stressful setting up a camera recording.... and rerecording, and editing videos. It was just something that didn't come natural to me and felt very forced. So I just jumped ship, I still have my channel out there and I still get paid, but the money has gotten very thin.

Ipad 2 cases:
    With my youtube videos I ran into a ipad case company. We made a deal and I started to market for them. I got a small % of the sales I would bring in. This partnership happened right before the launch of the ipad 2. To my surprise the money came in quick. Since the launch of the ipad 2, I've made over $7,000 with them. I still get a monthly check from them, but sales have slowed down, since the big rush to get an ipad is over, but when/if the ipad 3 comes out I'm sure the money still start back up again. I almost partnered up with the CEO to make a case with him, but it seem that he is too busy, and not interested with making a case with me. So if you guys know of a case company thats interested, I have a great idea for a case!!!!!

Back into the Stock Market:

I'm not sure how it happened, but I got back into the stock market. This time with a new determination. I started to read books, talked to people, and started to research. Now for the past 4 months I've been day trading and I'm taking things real serious. I see a great opportunity to make a ton of money now. I'm starting to become profitable, but not yet enough to live off on. So I need to do something on the side so I can pay my bills so I don't have to dip into my trading profits.

So I'm looking for something I can do on the side..... any ideas?
    Last edited by xxraffyxx; 12-09-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drust will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can build and flip a computer for a nice $200-$300 profit, it's only a couple hours of work if you know what you're doing. It can be hard to find buyers though.

Nice quote btw, inspiring
    'The harder I work, the luckier I get.'

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pump dat blow
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxraffyxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Drust View Post
    You can build and flip a computer for a nice $200-$300 profit, it's only a couple hours of work if you know what you're doing. It can be hard to find buyers though.

Nice quote btw, inspiring
    actually I am almost finished on a computer I am building.... Waiting on my video card in the mail (should be here today) this computer is going to be for my trading. How are some ways you find a buyer for this? My friend started a small business like this. Then this business partner (his younger brother) stole all the money and ran (serious).

krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krawZe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gay for pay
    fraud ppl on ebay
    steal/rob then sell
    deal drugs

usual stuff

KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    kill ppl

Do we not respect the serious tag anymore? Or should I just be scared that you are being serious?

Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickk123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MLM.

Pm me if you want to hear more (srs). Anyone can do it and its fairly easy to make money as long as you are not an idiot that has no idea how to talk to ppl.

GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GordonAkman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I buy gold bullions with money from jobs(srs),you don't really "earn" much because everyones trying to rip you off
    brb buying your gold for 75% of the price because of "dealers" fees

I collect rare coins,most recently i sold a 50 cent coin(they're rare and valuable).
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is pretty interesting

Also if anyone has any questions ask away!

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool thread, I love brainstorming about new ways to make money.

I got addicted back in high school, I bought fake oakleys for $5 and sold them for $100 on ebay. Karma caught up with me though and when I used all my money to buy a PS2 the seller ripped me off.

Nowadays I run a few blogs and make about $20 per day. It's pretty easy and can be scaled up, I just haven't had time since I'm in school currently.

Oh yea, I also tried that storage wars thing, bought a unit for $1600 that had a dirt bike and a bunch of tools in it. I ended up breaking even real fast, but now I have a bunch of crap sitting around that I can't sell, so it's really not worth it.

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could start a blog about your stock market picks.

Buy a stock, recommend it on your blog, price goes up, win/win. Nom sayin?
    That might be illegal though lol

Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Limerick91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xxraffyxx View Post
    Also if anyone has any questions ask away!
    What's the best way of getting into stocks? It's something that really interests me but i have literally 0 idea of where to start. Got any tips on what to do brah?
    R.I.P Aziz 'Zyzz' Shavershian - Son of Zues. Brother of Hercules. Father of aesthetics.
    24/03/1989 – 06/08/2011

Get ripped or die mirin'

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Selling real estate, about 40k this year. I also buy and sell a few RVs through craigslist. I made about 7k this year doing that.

DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been buying hard drives that are on sale and stacking coupon codes to get them for really cheap then flipping them on eBay and Craigslist. CL is slower but the profit is double because all of the eBay, PayPal and shipping fees. I offer free shipping and try to factor it into the price but I still have to keep the final price low and competitive. I also sold 3 HP 23" LED monitors for $139 that I bought for $75.

Last edited by DrMike; 12-08-2011 at 03:52 PM.

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cars... buy sell

I spent 10k when Circuit City went out of business (srs) Buying the left over stuff... After the scam liquidation "sale"... Made 20k on it.

feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow good stuff op repped (small reps lol)
    surprised some people on the misc actually wanna spread the wealth

xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000) xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000) xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000) xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000) xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000) xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000) xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000) xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000) xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000) xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000) xAlliance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for ideas so i can make some cash on the side.

Where are you guys finding these deals/coupons?

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's true, finding buyers for custom made computers is difficult. I haven't exactly been advertising, but I've only built 4 rigs in as many years for people I know.

What I really want to know is some way to make money off of 2012.

Registered User BurmesePython69's Avatar
    BurmesePython69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interdasting

JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In. One idea I had but have never actually done is buying gifts people would give as Christmas gifts, ones you can find on bargains with coupons or special offers and then the few days before Christmas when everyone is scrambling to find gifts and they are all out of stock you put up a CL ad advertising you have gifts. Even on Christmas day I have seen people set up garage sale like signs saying they are selling gifts at their house. Maybe some of you can put this to good use

bradsdeals.com and slickdeals are good places to find deals on these type of things

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    vending machines, might have to waste a weekend morning and afternoon to stock and buy

recycle cans....this works if you work with a large group of employees and have no shame taking home a big bag of cans..lol, hey its free money!

focus groups

mystery shopper

jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    run an eBay business on the side, inspired by ShayZ's operation he's got going. just getting started but still making decent money. Feel free to ask any Q's.

Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000) Stangmaniak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I sold 2 Wii's when the hype was big, but it was too hard to find them myself

KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't do it but my dad does. He fixes broken laptops then buys/sells/trades on Craigslist. He picks them up either on CL or other sites, may have to invest some into a hard drive or a screen but he says he usually averages $50 to 150 profit depending on the specs. Ends up with parts laying around and sometimes people will trade 2 broken for 1 working laptop, fixes those and now has 2 to sell. Or buy a small lot of similar models, piece them together and profit. Not a way to make a living but he is retired/disabled and it helps keep him occupied and he enjoys doing it it seems.

Also he has all windows discs back to 95, does format and re-install plus drivers and updates for anywhere from $20-40 as long as the original product key is there. Gets a lot of word of mouth business. Random troubleshooting things. Most hilarious thing is he never went to school or worked in the computer industry. He drove trucks but just uses what he learned over the years of me getting interested in it and us working on computers. It's amazing what you learn by just doing.

DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xAlliance View Post
    in for ideas so i can make some cash on the side.

Where are you guys finding these deals/coupons?
    you can find all sorts of coupons on ebay and some you get pretty quickly, almost instantly.

GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GeneralBroseph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very interesting thread OP.

have always thought about setting up a youtube channel but i dont have a clue on what to do it on or even how to make videos lol. sounds like you have made a fairly decent bit on the side though, GJDM.