Registered User PiercedGamer411's Avatar
    PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there a reason you dont see 2 flavors per container of protein?

Like a 5 pound jug of Myofusion for example, have a layer of plastic running down the middle and so you can have chocolate on one side and banana on the other so you can try new flavors, switch it up often, or mix them together in your cup.

Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PiercedGamer411 View Post
    Like a 5 pound jug of Myofusion for example, have a layer of plastic running down the middle and so you can have chocolate on one side and banana on the other so you can try new flavors, switch it up often, or mix them together in your cup.
    That is a good Idea you should Patent it.
    H.A.T.E.R.S. HAVING ANGER TOWARDS EVERYONE REACHING SUCCESS. Believe,don't give up, keep on trying and you will succeed.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it requires a more expensive production process. I think Sci-Fit managed it by putting each flavor in a different bag, but they're in trouble at the moment.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    I think it requires a more expensive production process.
    this^^ i wouldnt pay more only to have 2 flavors in one tub.. i always have more than 1 tub/flavor around anyway...

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it requires a more expensive production process. I think Sci-Fit managed it by putting each flavor in a different bag, but they're in trouble at the moment.
    From a manufacturers stand point, the novalty of the 2 sided tub would have to bring in enough profit to justify the loss of profit from those that do not purchase due to the higher selling price. Selling 2 sized tubs is more efficient (production wise) than re-tooling a custom die for a new type of tub, and producing hundreds of thousands to make it cost effective.
    Plus, I imagine it would be a bit more difficult to get one serving of protein from half the side of a tub.. less space for your hand.

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

mark6614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mark6614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mark6614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mark6614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mark6614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Even if the manufacturing process was the same cost there would still be the issue of, once someone finds a flavor they like, they would never buy that product again unless they happen to like the two particular flavors picked for the bottle.

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think I have seen companies put choc and peanut butter in one container.

But I don't believe there is a divider.

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

Registered User PiercedGamer411's Avatar
    PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    this^^ i wouldnt pay more only to have 2 flavors in one tub.. i always have more than 1 tub/flavor around anyway...
    If you buy the 2lb jugs (which Im kinda doubting actually) then buying two flavors IS more expensive. at $17 for two pounds thats about $42.50 for 5 lbs but a 5 pound jug sells for $34. Like I said it probably doesnt go for you but still just pointing it out

Originally Posted by BioPulse View Post
    From a manufacturers stand point, the novalty of the 2 sided tub would have to bring in enough profit to justify the loss of profit from those that do not purchase due to the higher selling price. Selling 2 sized tubs is more efficient (production wise) than re-tooling a custom die for a new type of tub, and producing hundreds of thousands to make it cost effective.
    Plus, I imagine it would be a bit more difficult to get one serving of protein from half the side of a tub.. less space for your hand.

ANT
    Making a new mold is deffinetly expensive, thats something I do know. And they wouldnt really need to raise the price too much, I would think just a dollar more per tub would cover it eventually and a dollar isnt too much more for us, its not like they are always just breaking even anyway. IMO Id think it would be worth it but I could be very wrong. As for the l;ess space for your hand, make the top bigger? lol Idk thats a good point

jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffkelley76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, in one tub you would have 3 bags in it with the different flavors. They were zip-tied closed. I went through 2 tubs of that and it was nice to have all those different flavors but look where they ended up anyway
    CUT START: 1/1/12 350lbs.
    CUT END: 6/30/12 ???lbs.

STACK:
    - Trutein Protein
    - CL CLAmore
    - SciVation Xtend
    - NOW Adam/Ultra-Omega/ECGC
    - DS Lean Xtreme

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I think I have seen companies put choc and peanut butter in one container.

But I don't believe there is a divider.
    lol'd
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi