Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)

30 MET-Rx TESTERS NEEDED!!! New AMPED pre-workout formula!!!

30 TESTERS NEEDED!!!! YES, THIS IS BIG!!!

We are very excited to announce that we have just reformulated our AMPED pre-workout powder. It will be available very soon to Bodybuilding.com and want product reviews from you guys to get your thoughts and opinions before for the launch. Since this product is not released yet I cannot give away any of the details of what changes were made to the formula--all I can say is I have personally been using it for a month and it's off the hook! I need your feedback though!!!

Details of what I need:

- you must be over 18 to be a tester
    - you need to tell me why you would be a good tester
    - you cannot be taking any other pre-workouts or stimulants along with this test
    - you must use the full tub of product prior to giving a review
    - the review must go up under the product page and not just in the review section of the forums
    - you cannot work for or be a rep for another supplement company to considered for this test

***YES, YOU ARE READING MY EDIT CORRECTLY... I HAVE INCREASED THE NUMBER OF TESTERS TO 30. :-)
    Last edited by MCWTRAINER; 11-18-2011 at 10:21 AM.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was in until I saw the last part.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    Was in until I saw the last part.
    Womp Womp. Sorry, bro.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds interesting. Would like to be considered.

Details of you I need:

- you must be over 18 to be a tester - yep
    - you need to tell me why you would be a good tester - I am a stim junkie but aside from that, I train in the early evenings after work and I would be a good tester to see if it has what is needed to finish off a day. Plus I am cut & dry. If it works or if it don't, I say it like it is
    - you cannot be taking any other pre-workouts or stimulants along with this test - no problem. can "deload" before statring
    - you must use the full tub of product prior to giving a review - no problem unless it seems to have an adverse reaction with me
    - the review must go up under the product page and not just in the review section of the forums - would do. would even run a log in sponsered section if you would like
    - you cannot work for or be a rep for another supplement company to considered for this test - not a rep or emplyee of one

Let me just say though, yes, I would very much like to test this product but letting you know ahead of time; I am nursing an injury and have not been training up 100% or up to my "par" as I would like. I also would not be able to start testing until probably close to the begining of Dec. Just putting this out there so as not to have any misunderstandings and so as not to "conceal" anything.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unpossible is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - you must be over 18 to be a tester - 20

- you need to tell me why you would be a good tester

I've been consistently training for four years (avi pic is ~6 months old). I've gone through plateaus and broken them, I've had ups and downs in my diet, I've used many different training programs, etc.... at this point I know my body very well. I've also used a ton of pre-workout supplements (jack3d, no-xplode, superpump, ephedrine + caffeine, white flood, and a bunch more I cant remember right now) but haven't used one since May so adrenal fatigue or stimulant tolerance won't be an issue for me.
    MFC

Friend of Bill W.

YITBOS

Go Hokies!

M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Details of what I need:

- you must be over 18 to be a tester - Yes
    - you need to tell me why you would be a good tester - Well, over the last couple years I've tried pretty much the majority of the pre-workout supplements that are out there. I was actually looking at trying a new one recently so this timing comes perfect. I could honestly write a review on all the products I've tried as they have all effected me quite differently.
    - you cannot be taking any other pre-workouts or stimulants along with this test - Currently not taking any and haven't for almost 2 months
    - you must use the full tub of product prior to giving a review - of course
    - the review must go up under the product page and not just in the review section of the forums - No problem
    - you cannot work for or be a rep for another supplement company to considered for this test - No rep here
    Architectural and Interiors Photography | Fine Art Landscapes
    | www.codylere.com | instagram.com/codylerephoto
    -SP-
    *Misc Photography Crew*

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    Sounds interesting. Would like to be considered.

Details of you I need:

- you must be over 18 to be a tester - yep
    - you need to tell me why you would be a good tester - I am a stim junkie but aside from that, I train in the early evenings after work and I would be a good tester to see if it has what is needed to finish off a day. Plus I am cut & dry. If it works or if it don't, I say it like it is
    - you cannot be taking any other pre-workouts or stimulants along with this test - no problem. can "deload" before statring
    - you must use the full tub of product prior to giving a review - no problem unless it seems to have an adverse reaction with me
    - the review must go up under the product page and not just in the review section of the forums - would do. would even run a log in sponsered section if you would like
    - you cannot work for or be a rep for another supplement company to considered for this test - not a rep or emplyee of one

Let me just say though, yes, I would very much like to test this product but letting you know ahead of time; I am nursing an injury and have not been training up 100% or up to my "par" as I would like. I also would not be able to start testing until probably close to the begining of Dec. Just putting this out there so as not to have any misunderstandings and so as not to "conceal" anything.
    No worries, man. You're definitely in the running. The product wouldn't ship out to the testers until early December anyway. Think of it as an early Christmas present. HAHA. I want to have this up for at least 1-2 weeks to get a good amount of people interested in testing it.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

A lot of good entries thus far. Thanks everyone! Keep them coming!
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER View Post
    No worries, man. You're definitely in the running. The product wouldn't ship out to the testers until early December anyway. Think of it as an early Christmas present. HAHA. I want to have this up for at least 1-2 weeks to get a good amount of people interested in testing it.
    kewl

would even wear a MET-Rx tee in avai while doing log *hint, hint*

(cheap plug...can't blame a guy for tryn' )

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    kewl

would even wear a MET-Rx tee in avai while doing log *hint, hint*

(cheap plug...can't blame a guy for tryn' )
    No shame in your game. haha
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    speaking of, I forgot I was waiting for my free met-rx tshirt haha
    -SP-
    *Misc Photography Crew*

dj2dirk41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dj2dirk41 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey man i meet all the requirements to try your product. i would be a good tester because not only would i use it for my work outs but i also do mma and would use it for that as well

MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In to test

I would be a good tester because I follow a strict workout regimen. I never miss a day and write down all of my lifts. I'm currently following my own variation of PHAT, having just completed a 4 month run with Bill Starr's 5 x 5. What I look for in PWO is a formula to get me a little bit of energy to get into the garage to lift and endurance to have a good training session. I have just stopped using Jack3d, and am looking for something without dimeth 1,3. If your product does not contain dimeth 1,3 I would love to test your new formula and provide feedback.
    Last edited by MtMostWanted; 11-17-2011 at 12:02 PM.
    Alcoholism is a disease of the whole person. Sober since May 2011.

I will tell everyone this up front... There is no 1,3 in this product.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000) dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000) dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000) dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000) dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000) dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000) dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000) dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000) dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000) dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000) dyc03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll be short and sweet. You can call me a pre-workout supp junkie. I've tried many pre-workout products out there and have to say only one so far to date gives me great energy, strength and pumps. I'll be frank I never tried AMPED, but if it is as good as you say....

all I can say is I have personally been using it for a month and it's off the hook!
    I wouldn't mind testing the new AMPED to see if this is as good as you say .
    Last edited by dyc03; 11-17-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Good to hear. The last couple products I've tried had that and I'm looking to get away from it.
    -SP-
    *Misc Photography Crew*

Now THAT'S good to know.
    1,3D puts me to sleep

Yea, most people are getting away from the 1,3.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd love to participate!

I am 21 years old.
    I'm very meticulous and detail-oriented, and have my diet, rest, and training all in check at the moment (and will, for the remainder of the school year, minimum). I have a passion for weightlifting, and think a pre-workout supplements like yours can really help elevate my workouts to the next level. I can translate a package of your product to both strong gains for myself and a detailed, comprehensive log for you, and I definitely feel I have a strong personal investment in helping your product succeed.

I've never taken any pre-workouts or stimulants prior to this.

Using the full tub is not a problem.

I do not work for/represent any other supplement company, and would be happy to put my review wherever.

If you need any other information, please don't hesitate to contact me. As a reference point in helping you decide, I'm currently 6'1" and 207 lbs., having just cut 21 lbs. I lift every other day at the moment, running an Upper/Lower split that has had me making big gains for the last 6-7 weeks or so, taking my bench from 210 x 5 to 255 x 5. My squat and deadlift are around 315 x 5, but have been hampered recently by a lower back pull; however, the back appears to be 100% now after my last leg session, and I'm hoping your product can help maximize my leg training after the break!

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am 18 year old

I play football for a junior college I'm a linebacker I'm trying to be the biggest and best I can be I have a lot of time on my hands and waiting for a chance like this to log something and I'm in the weight room all the time and if not I'm out running trying to get faster would love to do a detailed review of this product I also have a youtube channel that I can post a review of this product on. Plus my coach doesn't let us use products with the 1,3 ingredient in it so this would be great.

I am not taking a pre-workout supplement.

I am definitely gonna use this whole tub and do any reviews you would like me to do.

I do not work for or rep any other products or companies.

I would love and appreciate being a tester for this product.

Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lets see some good apps! Get on this peeps!!!
    Hardwork beats talent

REVIEWS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148795443&p=961615663#post961615663 (Cellucor BCAA-COR)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139509473 (Cellucor C4 Blue Razz)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140317113 (HyperFX)

LOGS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140269773&p=792243923#post792243923 (D-Stunner)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141022711&p=806909671#post806909671 (MP Assault)

domenicgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domenicgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domenicgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domenicgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domenicgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domenicgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domenicgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domenicgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    - you must be over 18 to be a tester ( yes )

- you need to tell me why you would be a good tester ( i wouldnt be a good tester, id be a GREAT! tester because ive never tried met-rx before, i like trying new supplements. id also give you full feed back =) )

- you cannot be taking any other pre-workouts or stimulants along with this test ( i wont )

- you must use the full tub of product prior to giving a review ( i sure will )

- the review must go up under the product page and not just in the review section of the forums ( will also do that )

- you cannot work for or be a rep for another supplement company to considered for this test ( i wish i worked at a company, but i dont )

JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - you must be over 18 to be a tester over 18

- you need to tell me why you would be a good tester Always use a pre-workout before the gym. I'ved used AMP ( previous version so I have a comparison)

- you cannot be taking any other pre-workouts or stimulants along with this test will cycle of and stay off other pre-workouts.

- you must use the full tub of product prior to giving a review ok!

- the review must go up under the product page and not just in the review section of the forums ok!

- you cannot work for or be a rep for another supplement company to considered for this test nope!
    New NO Xplode. 3.0 PUSH! log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163145331&p=1271290591#post1271290591
    SUPERPUMP 3.0 Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160034361&p=1204118711#post1204118711
    SuperCharge Xtreme 4.0 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160420671&p=1212347671#post1212347671
    MET RX Xtreme Size Up Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155905633&p=1111861773#post1111861773

mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcleankm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    21 years old.
    i'd make a good tester because pre workouts really seem to make a night and day difference in my workouts, so i love using them. I have used or sampled jack3d, assault, c4, and white flood. never tried anything from met-Rx before.i like comparing pre workouts based on how focused i feel, how energized/awake i feel, how strong i feel during my workout, and how much tingling i feel (from beta alanine). i will provide an honest review upon finishing the tub, and i will un-addict myself from stims before starting.

Great apps guys! I'm going to keep this open until next week and choose 10 people then. Keep the apps coming! Also, you may do a log with this as well if you want but completing a review after using the tub is a must on the product page.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In in in!

application. post #28

=)
    Last edited by acm807; 11-17-2011 at 07:12 PM.
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*

3k+rep back. (pls leave link)

follow my 2012 natural show prep for free reps! updated daily!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142482161

Great apps guys! I'm going to keep this open until next week and choose 10 people then. Keep the apps coming! Also, you may do a log with this as well if you want but completing a review after using the tub is a must on the product page.
    All in for doing both.

Get in on this guys. Pretty easy promo here for a product that I think will be very well received.

acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

- you must be over 18 to be a tester....CHECK! i'm a 22 year old full time student! I double major in Exercise Science and Secondary Education (PE)

- you need to tell me why you would be a good tester...I would be a great tester because I am a dedicated and experienced lifter. I am more than willing to keep a very in depth log that will include everything people will want to know about this product. I would even update pictures! I have also competed in two NATURAL bodybuilding shows. The "INBF" Missouri All Natural. Last year, in my first ever bodybuilding show, I placed in 3rd in the Novice class, and in first in the Collegiate class. This year, I made some serious progress and placed first in the Open Middleweight Class! I have experience with a variety of different pre-workout supplements! My favorite of which has been jack3d. I would love to test this product out, i've been looking to switch pre-workouts anyways! I am very excited about this opportunity and I know you would be very pleased with the in-depth and honest review I would write. I would update every single workout, and would even be willing to log everything in great detail!

My training style is a very intense high volume routine. I workout at least 5 days a week. I am currently doing...
    day 1-chest/tri
    day 2-back/bi
    day 3-off
    day 4-shoulders
    day 5-legs
    day 6-off
    day 7-REPEAT!

again, I would LOVE to review this great looking product! I really hope you put me into serious consideration!

here are a couple pictures of me!

- you cannot be taking any other pre-workouts or stimulants along with this test...CHECK, NOT A PROBLEM!

- you must use the full tub of product prior to giving a review...OH YEAH!!!

- the review must go up under the product page and not just in the review section of the forums..NOT A PROBLEM!

- you cannot work for or be a rep for another supplement company to considered for this test...NOT A REP! WOULD LOVE TO BE ONE THOUGH!

EDIT......

I'm in the giving mood being that thanksgiving is next week and we all have things to be thankful for. And because i'm in such a great mood i am increasing the testers from 10 people to 30 people!!!! Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!! Get those apps in!!!!!
    WOOOOO! THATS AWESOME! KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED, REALLY HOPE I GET SELECTED!!
    Last edited by acm807; 11-18-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*

3k+rep back. (pls leave link)

follow my 2012 natural show prep for free reps! updated daily!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142482161

Great apps! Lots of good peeps so far!
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Great apps! Lots of good peeps so far!
    When do you plan on making your choices, if you don't mind me asking?

edit: Nevermind, just read your post from earlier! Apparently reading is not a strong point of mine.
    -SP-
    *Misc Photography Crew*