JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Year and a Half transformation with some layoff.

The first picture was taken sometime in 2010. I was around 150ish

This picture was taken about 1 month ago after 7 months of no gym with just using a barbell at home with pullups/dips.

When I work out heavily( which I began doing again) I follow a 3day split 6days a week with medium volume of heavy weight. I also cycle onto circuit training(training every 2 days) and 2 day splits(training every other day) . I never liked waiting a full week to hit a muscle again so I just dont do the 5day split stuff. I will rest an extra day here or there if I dont feel 100% for a workout though.

My genetics are sort of weird, if I gain muscle pretty dang easy but I lose it pretty quickly too if I dont eat much. I also have to eat like a truck to try and bulk because I stay pretty lean year round. Ive worked out off and on since I was 20 years old but while in the military I couldnt eat that much and I would do no weight training while on 7 month deployments so that would continually set back my progress.

I guess I owe some of it to my parents. My mother is almost 50 and has a six pack still and runs about 5 miles every other day and my father in his prime only worked out 2-3 times a week but had a 390lb bench at about 180lb body weight, they are both short.

Right now I'm 5'7 exactly. weighing around 180ish. I've worked with deadlifts up to 500lbs and bench presses around 390 and squats around 300. I've always trained without ever eating a ton of food but I've finally started eating 4 solid meals a day with about 2 snacks mixed in and It's blowing me up.

My goal is to have a physique similiar to Don Howorth.

With the amount of muscle I managed to keep this time from low volume and only a couple times a week training I am wondering if perhaps I should add in another rest day somewhere in my split making it sort of like a 3 on 1 off 3 on 1 off sort of thing or not.
    Attached Images

Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great progress bro sounds like u got lucky in the gene pool!

JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I got lucky with those short Italian power house genes lol. My goal is to shoot for a shredded 200lb body weight before I make the decision on whether or not I dive into supplements and celltech. Right now the only thing I take extra not from diet is some cheap protein I bought at costco.

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JonOldSchool View Post
    Yeah I got lucky with those short Italian power house genes lol. My goal is to shoot for a shredded 200lb body weight before I make the decision on whether or not I dive into supplements and celltech. Right now the only thing I take extra not from diet is some cheap protein I bought at costco.

Crazy build for what seems pretty minimal efforts (not saying you don't!)

I wouldn't get into celltech unless you wanna compete professionally... You're easily "big enough" at this stage of it being a hobby (of course that's a load of ****, who the **** is big enough right? )... jelly. When is it my turn to have 18"s

stuck at 17.1~~~~ wah

200 shredawg will keep you occupied. That's my goal too.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

Thanks man! When It comes to working out I pretty much crush my body in the gym but for a long time I was inconsistent with how often I went. Due to that inconsistency I havent figured out yet if that means I should slow down on frequency or not for maximum gains. Right now since Ive been in hardcore mode, Im pretty much doing a straight up oldschool 3 day split 6 days a week.

I havent really messed with any supplements because I can never tell whats worth the money and what isnt so I just eat 3-4 meals a day and call it good with a protein shake after workouts. So ANYONE with experience in that area, I would love to hear from you. I recently went to get blood work done to check my thyroid and all that stuff since I suffer from bouts of insomnia.

As for the celltech I probably wouldnt take it unless I really did want to compete which some said I should give a shot down the road once I get to my target body weight.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn impressive...congrats brah
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

frovelulparee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

*** classic tall boots

*** Extremely Brief: Extremely cheapuggbootssite net/]discount *** boots brief *** is admittedly created upon traditional brief It¡¯s appear is actually uggbootssalessite com/]cheap uggs improved developing a difficult highlight as well as the outsole can also be ukuggbootssalecheap com/]cheap *** boots up-to-date in addition to increased grooves to turn out to be skid-proof It might be the cheapuggboots-sale us/] *** boots clearance perfect option pertaining to weekend break ideas when additional sheepskin bootuggssales net/]cheap *** boots sale designs ooze the relaxing very lazy really feel! Select a set according to your own correct uggbootssaleukshop com/] *** boots sales uk dimension in addition to colour choice! Set having a herbal coloured lengthy trousers or perhaps pants along uggbootssales-shop com/]*** boots clearance with tights as a final point you¡¯ll be the major turner departing close to cheapuggboots-store net/]uggs cheap jealous and appreciating eye These people are easily obtainable in multicolor through teal so that you can lemon, in order to uggbootsoutletuk me uk/]*** boots outlet dark brown along with the always-reliable dark The appear of this vibrant coloured uggscheap-shop com/]cheap *** boots traditional brief aquiring a thin jean, the pleated dress or every other restricted cheapuggbootsukshop com/]cheap *** boots uk trousers will likely be extremely popular this season

cheapuggboots-sale us/]*** boots sale
    uggbootssalessite com/]cheap *** boots
    ukuggbootssalecheap com/] *** boots uk sale

cheapuggboots-sale us/ *** boots clearance
    uggbootssalessite com/ sale *** boots
    uggbootssaleukshop com/ *** boots uk sale

742051163fc1f2e1ae1334d01be6a6a12

heap *** boots uk

Many online stores can advertise *** boots in low cost prices One uggbootssales-shop com/]cheap *** boots sale can visit the web stores selling designer shoes from a few of the leading cheapuggboots-store net/]cheap uggs designers from throughout the world Many a times, such uggbootssaleukshop com/] *** boots uk sale an online black-jack shoe store would uggbootsoutletuk me uk/]*** boots outlet also element genuine Australian *** boot styles, bags, and slippers *** cardy uggscheap-shop com/]cheap uggs boots for sale You can get many beautiful *** boots in numerous various colors, such as grey, pink, black cheapuggbootsukshop com/]*** boots uk cheap and so about Buy *** boots in the site cheapuggbootssite net/] cheap *** boots sale and you may give a comparative price *** discount boots are created to meet uggbootssalessite com/]*** boots cheap all your requirements *** boots ukuggbootssalecheap com/] *** boots sale are suitable for you Cheap *** boots can make you cheapuggboots-sale us/] *** boots cheap feel secure and fashionable bootuggssales net/]cheap *** boots sale all in that case time

ukuggbootssalecheap com/] *** boots uk sale
    bootuggssales net/]cheap *** boots sale
    uggbootssalessite com/]*** boots cheap

uggbootssalessite com/ cheap *** boots
    bootuggssales net/ *** boots cheap
    ukuggbootssalecheap com/ cheap *** boots

uggs tall

Many online stores sell *** boots in low cost prices One uggbootssales-shop com/]*** boots sale can visit the internets stores selling designer shoes from some of the leading cheapuggboots-store net/]cheap uggs designers from across the globe Many a times, such uggbootssaleukshop com/] cheap *** boots sale an online footwear store would uggbootsoutletuk me uk/]*** boots uk also attribute genuine Australian *** footwear, bags, and slippers *** cardy uggscheap-shop com/]cheap *** boots boots for sale You could find many beautiful *** boots in a great many various colors, such as grey, pink, black cheapuggbootsukshop com/]*** boots uk and so about Buy *** boots in your site cheapuggbootssite net/] *** boots cheap and you can provide a comparative price *** discount boots are created to meet uggbootssalessite com/]*** boots cheap all your requirements *** boots ukuggbootssalecheap com/] cheap *** boots sale are suited to you Cheap *** boots may also make you cheapuggboots-sale us/]uggs boot sale feel secure and fashionable bootuggssales net/]*** outlet all in that case time

bootuggssales net/]*** boots sale
    cheapuggboots-sale us/] uggs boots sale
    ukuggbootssalecheap com/] *** boots cheap

uggbootssaleukshop com/ cheap *** boots sale uk
    ukuggbootssalecheap com/ *** boots uk sale
    uggbootssalessite com/ cheap *** boots

HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HungryFerret has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hard to believe that you achieved this by making so tiny efforts, but if you did, you are blessed by the gods
    Keep it up!
    What don't kill you, make you more strong....
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/making-a-transformation-requires-110-percent.html

uggs tall

Many online stores can sell *** boots in low-priced prices One uggbootssales-shop com/]discount *** boots can visit the web stores selling designer shoes from some of the leading cheapuggboots-store net/]cheap *** boots designers from many countries Many a times, such uggbootssaleukshop com/] *** boots sales uk an online footwear store would uggbootsoutletuk me uk/]*** boots uk also attribute genuine Australian *** shoes, bags, and slippers *** cardy uggscheap-shop com/]cheap *** boots boots for sale You can find many beautiful *** boots in several various colors, such as grey, pink, black cheapuggbootsukshop com/]*** boots uk cheap and so with Buy *** boots in this site cheapuggbootssite net/]*** boots sale and you can provide a comparative price *** discount boots are fashioned to meet uggbootssalessite com/]cheap uggs all your requirements *** boots ukuggbootssalecheap com/] *** boots sale are well suited for you Cheap *** boots may make you cheapuggboots-sale us/] *** boots cheap feel cozy and fashionable bootuggssales net/]*** boots sale all in that case time

uggbootssalessite com/]cheap *** boots
    uggbootssaleukshop com/] cheap *** boots sale uk
    bootuggssales net/]*** boots sale

cheapuggboots-sale us/ cheap uggs
    ukuggbootssalecheap com/ cheap *** boots
    uggbootssaleukshop com/ *** boots cheap