CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Aussies - Dymatize Iso-100

Has anyone ever ordered this successfully from overseas without problems? Did it pass customs?

I know ON Whey Gold has issues, so I decided to see if Dymatize Iso-100 was different. Will rep anyone who can help me.

C'mon aussies help a mate out if you know about this

CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuriousWorkout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone? Reps all round for who can help

executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CuriousWorkout View Post
    Anyone? Reps all round for who can help
    As far as I know (from what I've read), any protein/whey doesn't get into Australia. Have a read here though, it explains things a bit more: daff.gov.au/aqis/faqs

From there on it would be up to you to get the rest of the information organised so that it doesn't get seized. If you have any questions, my guess would be sending off some emails to those guys (AQIS) to see how you would go about getting it in without having it seized.

Good luck

Originally Posted by executi0n View Post
    As far as I know (from what I've read), any protein/whey doesn't get into Australia. Have a read here though, it explains things a bit more: daff.gov.au/aqis/faqs

From there on it would be up to you to get the rest of the information organised so that it doesn't get seized. If you have any questions, my guess would be sending off some emails to those guys (AQIS) to see how you would go about getting it in without having it seized.

Good luck
    Thanks. More advice needed Personal experiences etc.

executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) executi0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No worries man, hopefully someone who has done this themselves will be able to help out more.

If you're looking for cheap places in Aus, check out MuscleBeach(.com.au), I've ordered from there a few times, they generally beat the hell out of MrSupp, and any local place here. (Not an affiliate or anything like that, I just think that we get ripped of here in Australia for a lot of things :|)

LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    From what i know were 'not supposed' to be able to get whey through customs but ive heard stories where people have risked it and got it through.. Pretty much doing it off your own back if you do try , but for what its worth id say its probably just easier to get your whey from here man

No worries man, hopefully someone who has done this themselves will be able to help out more.

If you're looking for cheap places in Aus, check out MuscleBeach(.com.au), I've ordered from there a few times, they generally beat the hell out of MrSupp, and any local place here. (Not an affiliate or anything like that, I just think that we get ripped of here in Australia for a lot of things :|)
    Haha thanks for the help mate I have actually used that site before.

Originally Posted by LeighG92 View Post
    From what i know were 'not supposed' to be able to get whey through customs but ive heard stories where people have risked it and got it through.. Pretty much doing it off your own back if you do try , but for what its worth id say its probably just easier to get your whey from here man
    Well I don't think so man because otherwise this site wouldn't be advertising sales of Whey Protein to Aussies. The Customs site says it's okay as long as there is less than 10% of egg in it and that the importer shows a document with the order that shows a breakdown in percentages (adding to 100%) of the ingredients in it. But I don't know what I should do, how do you make importers show a document like that?

But I don't know what I should do, how do you make importers show a document like that?
    For that, I think you would need to contact the importer/seller/etc beforehand to make sure they are able to include that information with your package, that way you don't go ahead and purchase it only to find out that they don't do that. There should be a general email for questions/support that will hopefully get that question answered.

Most places that advertise shipping to all countries usually have a disclaimer somewhere stating that you need to check with local laws/customs to ensure that you are able to get item X into the country, and it's not their fault if you don't check and it gets seized. It sucks, but its something we have to live with here unfortunately.

For that, I think you would need to contact the importer/seller/etc beforehand to make sure they are able to include that information with your package, that way you don't go ahead and purchase it only to find out that they don't do that. There should be a general email for questions/support that will hopefully get that question answered.

Most places that advertise shipping to all countries usually have a disclaimer somewhere stating that you need to check with local laws/customs to ensure that you are able to get item X into the country, and it's not their fault if you don't check and it gets seized. It sucks, but its something we have to live with here unfortunately.
    I actually just contacted the importer that I planned to use. I asked if they were able to do this but they said that they couldn't do it for me. They couldn't even put it in a note or something. It's a shame BB.com just won't do it

Does anyone know any good Australian sites? Purely going for cheapest here. I have found one for $150 for 10lbs of ON Gold Whey. They also charge $110 for Dymatize Iso-100 5lbs (Used to be $100 bastards). Has anyone got anywhere cheaper? (Must include delivery).

Once again I say, it sucks BB.com won't ship it.

I actually just contacted the importer that I planned to use. I asked if they were able to do this but they said that they couldn't do it for me. They couldn't even put it in a note or something. It's a shame BB.com just won't do it
    Yeah, I thought that might have been the case. I guess for major supply companies, it's a little too much to have to do fiddly things like that for the occasional order.

a1 supplements (first link in google - well, it should be) is another site that is generally pretty cheap, you will have to go there yourself to work out the shipping costs to your area. They have specials and discount codes on the first page that you might want to check out as well.

[Edit]: I'd also be interested in any other sites people know of.

aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how can you say it sucks bb.com won't ship it. they won't ship it because more then likely it will get stopped by customs and how would you feel if that happened. BB.com does ship some protein to australia but only the ones they can get in like Myofusion which is up there being one of the best tasting proteins on the market.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all of the various supplement legislations from country to country are nuts, whey protein really does not get into AUS?

Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    all of the various supplement legislations from country to country are nuts, whey protein really does not get into AUS?
    Customs will seize it unfortunately.
    I pretty much end up buying from local, bulk suppliers instead of the big brand name stuff because of this

Originally Posted by Sevenstrings View Post
    Customs will seize it unfortunately.
    I pretty much end up buying from local, bulk suppliers instead of the big brand name stuff because of this
    Where do you buy your supplements from man? I have found some cheap sites from Australia. But I would like to know where in Melbourne you buy yours?

If you want cheap, bulk supply, then you can't go past Bulk Nutrients. They have great prices, and if you place an order, leave a message asking for samples of all their flavours and they will throw it in for free, just to get an idea of what you might like.

I've ordered from there multiple times, great guy runs the business, and the shipping is fast, took a couple days from Tas to SA (out in the country). It's just a matter of whether you want to pay for the brand names or not I guess.

If you want cheap, bulk supply, then you can't go past Bulk Nutrients. They have great prices, and if you place an order, leave a message asking for samples of all their flavours and they will throw it in for free, just to get an idea of what you might like.

I've ordered from there multiple times, great guy runs the business, and the shipping is fast, took a couple days from Tas to SA (out in the country). It's just a matter of whether you want to pay for the brand names or not I guess.
    I don't know about that unbranded stuff though :/ Just seems sketchy. It probably tastes bad too. It's not that much cheaper than branded ones anyway.

I don't know about that unbranded stuff though :/ Just seems sketchy. It probably tastes bad too. It's not that much cheaper than branded ones anyway.
    I can vouch for the Creatine Mono, Maltodextrin and the unflavoured WPC (I mixed this with milk + choc nesquick). I can't say much for the other flavours though, as I preferred to be able to mix my own to the flavour I felt like at the time.

There are a few aussie BB forums around that have talked about the BN protein flavours, and there have been some good reviews, but like you said, you don't know what it will taste like till you get it. (Too bad you couldn't order just the 30g samples to test).

[Edit]: Looks like the owner is offering up free samples (he owns BN and BioFlex )- ausbb.com/bodybuilding-supplements/16007-free-samples-all-ausbb-members.html

I can vouch for the Creatine Mono, Maltodextrin and the unflavoured WPC (I mixed this with milk + choc nesquick). I can't say much for the other flavours though, as I preferred to be able to mix my own to the flavour I felt like at the time.

There are a few aussie BB forums around that have talked about the BN protein flavours, and there have been some good reviews, but like you said, you don't know what it will taste like till you get it. (Too bad you couldn't order just the 30g samples to test).
    They are just suspicious to me. You don't know if it's just chocolate milk as opposed to real protein haha. My main concern is the taste, because some branded ones are horrible let alone unbranded. Second worry is its legitamacy.

They are just suspicious to me. You don't know if it's just chocolate milk as opposed to real protein haha. My main concern is the taste, because some branded ones are horrible let alone unbranded. Second worry is its legitamacy.
    Yeah, I can understand you worries there. I was a little suss at first. But apparently he's been in the buisness for 6+ years, he's got their Pre-Workout sample in the november issue of IronMan Magazine, and they have been sponsors at various BB shows around Aus. He also owns BioFlex. Check that link I posted above, you might still be able to get the free samples, just to try them out.

Wow. I sound like I'm advertising these guys, but I promise I'm not haha, but hey, you can't go wrong with a free sample or two

Oh, and yeah, I've tasted some pretty bad brand name flavours. MuscleMilk vanilla creme definitely isn't for me, but I think that would apply for any vanilla flavour, doesn't some like a flavour I would like from any brand.
    Last edited by executi0n; 11-02-2011 at 12:53 AM.

dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50) dance2trance will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It will be hard to beat A1 supps for price, if you're is in Melb, its on Bell st in preston/heidelberg. Stock availability another issue though, depends on the product. They ship interstate as well.
    BPhysio, BBiomed Sci (Hons)

Current supps (cutting):
    - Universal Ultra Whey Pro
    - Gaspari Size-On Pre Contest
    - Universal Animal Rage (currently off)
    - VPX Power Shock (currently on)
    - My gym music playlist
    - My Animal shirt :P

Need to calculate your cutting/bulking calories? Try my Daily Calorie Calculator:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137277813

Yeah, I can understand you worries there. I was a little suss at first. But apparently he's been in the buisness for 6+ years, he's got their Pre-Workout sample in the november issue of IronMan Magazine, and they have been sponsors at various BB shows around Aus. He also owns BioFlex. Check that link I posted above, you might still be able to get the free samples, just to try them out.

Wow. I sound like I'm advertising these guys, but I promise I'm not haha, but hey, you can't go wrong with a free sample or two

Oh, and yeah, I've tasted some pretty bad brand name flavours. MuscleMilk vanilla creme definitely isn't for me, but I think that would apply for any vanilla flavour, doesn't some like a flavour I would like from any brand.
    Thanks for the help! Will +rep

Originally Posted by dance2trance View Post
    It will be hard to beat A1 supps for price, if you're is in Melb, its on Bell st in preston/heidelberg. Stock availability another issue though, depends on the product. They ship interstate as well.
    Yeah A1 are not too bad The cheapest price I could find in Melbourne was $140 for 10lbs of ON Whey and $130 for Dymatize Elite 10lbs. I have made the decision that I will not risk buying from overseas for whey. Now I just got to decide between unbranded like the ones mentioned or as you may already know, or, the above mentioned brands as cheap as I can find them.

If anyone can find me a cheaper price for the two products in thread topic, cheaper than I just mentioned, please share with us Aussies/Melb +reps

undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you click on the "Protein now available in Australia" banner at the top of the page (keep refreshing if its not there) there is a bunch of different brands there. These are fine to get shipped from bb.com. Off the top of my head the better value ones there are NOW and Scifit

Originally Posted by undie28 View Post
    If you click on the "Protein now available in Australia" banner at the top of the page (keep refreshing if its not there) there is a bunch of different brands there. These are fine to get shipped from bb.com. Off the top of my head the better value ones there are NOW and Scifit
    I have already done this, but it is only just cheaper by like a few dollars than buying here in Australia. Shipping kills it. Plus I don't have to wait like 3-4 weeks for it to arrive. If BB.com had cheaper shipping, or "Over $X Free Australian Shipping" I would buy in the tonnes.

LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeighG92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some good sites for us are
    A1 supplements . com.au (no spaces)
    Bulk nutrients. com.au (no spaces)( not brand name its just wholesale , heaps good quality though)
    Or even ebay, ive bought supps from various stores on there without a problem

AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusTrancer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've got dymatize elite in no probs. Also ON casein and jack3d

aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aj2666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can someone tell me where you can get 2lbs gaspari Myofusion for $38 delivered in Aus or 5lbs and 160g of sumper pump for $76. Also add to that the 10% discount coupon and seeing that the USD is 96cents to the AUD. Yes you can get these cheaper bulk protein in Aus but it seems these days there is 100 of these companys and how do you know what your getting. CuriousWorkout I would seriously look at getting Myofushion if you read through any post thats asking about protein you will find some recommending it. And if you use a pre workout atm there is a offer when you buy 5lbs. And yes Myofushion is allowed in when shipped by BB.com, I don't know about any other international company that can get it in. And know it wasn't just lucky it got through as customs had open the box and checked it, I will post the declaration when I get home from work that allows it to come in.