Thread: Am I Ready?

WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50) WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50) WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50) WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50) WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50) WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50) WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50) WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50) WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50) WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50) WadeM will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Am I Ready?

I'm just wondering if you guys think I'm ready to get sponsored or start competing? I need to do some cutting if I were to and I plan on gaining way more, but for my symmetry and definition I have thus far coupled with my height and weight does anybody think I have what it takes?

(Check pictures on profile or I can post some.)

P.S. I'm very dedicated to my nutrition, training (form and logging), and supplementation at this point in the game (for about 6 months doing hardcore logging.)
    "The science and art of bodybuilding is a beautiful thing. The art is to carve one's body into that mimiced after the very gods. The science: supplements."

XBL GT - eleim x add me if you wanna' win :)

Forum... you have redeemed yourself! j/k love me some knowledge om nom nom

burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burnstacp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tried checking your profile but iPhone not letting me. What are your stats? Height, weight, BF...

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have never competed and you are already looking to get sponsored?
    There are guys on this forum that have been competing for 10+ years and are still not sponsored, and might never be.
    Do a show, and let the judges tell you if you are ready or not.

ANT

EDIT.
    I just looked at your pics. You seem to be around 112% or so.
    Looks like another 12--14 weeks of dieting before you would be close to ready to do a show.
    At age 19, you look great. Much better than I looked at 25, or even 30.

A sponosrship though, might take a few more years.
    Last edited by BioPulse; 10-18-2011 at 09:04 PM.
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com