Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Monohydrate creatine

Is it possible to be immune to monohydrate ? I was using monohydrate with whey protein for 1 month and after that only monohydrate for 1 month , but i don't have visible gains , just got in strength . Also the size of my arm is same like 2 months before . I have proper diet ( 120-160g protein , 150-200g carbs and 50-60g fat , 2500+ cal ). What's the problem ?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dose?

Also a strength increase would indicate it's working...creatine isn't going to produce insane visible effects.
    Meow

alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lifting heavy enough?
    "OddLawnGnome: Edit: and one further question, how soon after eating post workout should I drink water? I don't want to accidentally flush all of the protein and such I just ate out of my system."

robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Creatine is not steroids, and even then it takes a lot of time to see results. From your avi, it looks like you have a higher bodyfat percentage. This will probably hide any newb gains that you may have within a two month period. Read some more guides on here for direction.

Since you are new, you have a great window of opportunity of time to put on some muscle gains while leaning out at the same time. You are going to want to really track your diet to watch your body respond. I'd say that you are going to want to drop that fat off first before focusing on a bulk. The good news is that you can in fact put on some muscle while lightly cutting since you are new and have a higher level of body fat. Look around here for direction on what to eat and when to eat.

I'd look at lower carb diet, keep your protein high, and fats moderate. Look at focusing most of your carb intake before and after your workouts, and reduce carbs on non workout days.

Remember, supplements will help out about 5% to your goals, the rest is your training and diet. It takes TIME! And again, you have a higher level of fat which you are going to have to reduce. If anything your arms are going to get a bit smaller, but you will only look better as you get leaner. YOu will appear larger as you are more cut.

Creatine is far from a magic supplement. It is one supplement which does actually work, but it'll only give you that extra 5%.

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just as everybody else in here has stated. Creatine is not going to consistently produce these crazy size and strength gains that people always to expect. But if your strength is conintuing to increase, well then it sounds like its working to me. But if you feel nothing is happening, it may be time to take a few weeks off of it and as well evaluate your diet and training. Might be time to make some macro adjustments and maybe take a look at your training. Just some food for thought.
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    What method are you using to measure your gains, or lack of? You may have gained some muscle on the arm, but also lost some fat. You may have gained strength, but are used to only pushing a certain amount.
    I wouldn't worry about size increases. I would work on pushing through your comfort zone in the gym and moving more weight. The gains will come.

Keep taking your creatine....

Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kekoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    Dose?

Also a strength increase would indicate it's working...creatine isn't going to produce insane visible effects.
    5g before trening and 5g after trening.

Originally Posted by alexl53 View Post
    Lifting heavy enough?
    I am giving my maximum.

Originally Posted by Slackadjuster View Post
    What method are you using to measure your gains, or lack of? You may have gained some muscle on the arm, but also lost some fat. You may have gained strength, but are used to only pushing a certain amount.
    I wouldn't worry about size increases. I would work on pushing through your comfort zone in the gym and moving more weight. The gains will come.

Keep taking your creatine....
    I realy didn't thought that i may have lost some fat around my arm . I think that's the prob , my arms look more defined right now .

Originally Posted by robwein83 View Post
    Creatine is not steroids, and even then it takes a lot of time to see results. From your avi, it looks like you have a higher bodyfat percentage. This will probably hide any newb gains that you may have within a two month period. Read some more guides on here for direction.

Since you are new, you have a great window of opportunity of time to put on some muscle gains while leaning out at the same time. You are going to want to really track your diet to watch your body respond. I'd say that you are going to want to drop that fat off first before focusing on a bulk. The good news is that you can in fact put on some muscle while lightly cutting since you are new and have a higher level of body fat. Look around here for direction on what to eat and when to eat.

I'd look at lower carb diet, keep your protein high, and fats moderate. Look at focusing most of your carb intake before and after your workouts, and reduce carbs on non workout days.

Remember, supplements will help out about 5% to your goals, the rest is your training and diet. It takes TIME! And again, you have a higher level of fat which you are going to have to reduce. If anything your arms are going to get a bit smaller, but you will only look better as you get leaner. YOu will appear larger as you are more cut.

Creatine is far from a magic supplement. It is one supplement which does actually work, but it'll only give you that extra 5%.
    First i wanna put some lean muscle and then cut down . Becouse if i cut down without muscle i will look like skinny bi**h

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kekoo View Post
    5g before trening and 5g after trening.
    Too much. 5g/day anytime.

boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000) boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000) boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000) boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000) boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000) boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000) boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000) boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000) boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000) boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000) boognish666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Too much. 5g/day anytime.
    I will disagree with this statement. While most see results off 5g/day and believe this is enough it is not necessarily too much. If you're a healthy individual and drink plenty of water 10g/day will not hurt you. The label on my Prolab Creapure says to take 10g/day. Many believe this to be wasteful but in my opinion I will go by the label directions especially considering how cheap monohydrate is. If it's too much and my body doesn't use it all at least I know for sure I'm getting enough and not shorting myself at all and I'm not at all concerned about the small amount of money that could possibly be wasted. I even have past kidney problems and have discussed this with my nephrologist. He was not in the least bit concerned with 10g/day and just told me to drink plenty of water.