Registered User thenewlifterpro's Avatar
    thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thenewlifterpro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Muscles don't burn but they feel fatigued

Hi guys,

The title explains it all. I'm going to share some examples for you so you can understand better. For example, after I'm done with a set of bicep preacher curls my biceps feel fatigued but I don't fell the build up of lactic acid (burn). What should I do differently to feel the burn?

Thanks everyone,

Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smallz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thenewlifterpro View Post
    Hi guys,

The title explains it all. I'm going to share some examples for you so you can understand better. For example, after I'm done with a set of bicep preacher curls my biceps feel fatigued but I don't fell the build up of lactic acid (burn). What should I do differently to feel the burn?

Thanks everyone,
    Im having the same problem, It would be nice to know what to do.